Dexaprine XR + Alpha T2

  1. Registered User
    norinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    Dexaprine XR + Alpha T2


    Can I stack this? Is this a good combination?

  2. Registered User
    blondmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    1


    I imagine that would be a killer stack. Dex is really potent!
  3. Registered User
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    Great combination. If you not tried either, start with the Dex at no more than 1/2 tab or less (it's strong/ not sure how used to stims you are). Use the dex for a week or so before you introduce the Alpha.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    I actually just ran those two back in april.. solid combination. For some, Alpha t2 can cause a stimulant effect so be careful. I'd take a few days worth of alpha t2 before starting dexaprine xr to see how you react to it. If all good, when combining the two, start low and work your way up.

    Mike
  5. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,385
    Answers
    0


    try dex as a replacement for your pre work out. add hemavol and boom, you have a solid pre work out stack that is kinda like a sleeper car. gains speed quick then blows your doors off!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I actually just ran those two back in april.. solid combination. For some, Alpha t2 can cause a stimulant effect so be careful. I'd take a few days worth of alpha t2 before starting dexaprine xr to see how you react to it. If all good, when combining the two, start low and work your way up.

    Mike
    you stole exactly what i was thinking....i know i had a slight stimulant effect from alpha t2 when i took it, dexaprine is enough stimulants for everyone so be careful and start slow
  7. Registered User
    norinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Thanks all !!


    Today I took 1/2caps.
    Dammm, this is too strong!!!!!

    IŽll start this week with 1/2 caps in the morning and after 6 hours another 1/2 caps.

    Next week I'll include 1caps off Alpha T2.
  8. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by norinho View Post
    Thanks all !!


    Today I took 1/2caps.
    Dammm, this is too strong!!!!!

    IŽll start this week with 1/2 caps in the morning and after 6 hours another 1/2 caps.

    Next week I'll include 1caps off Alpha T2.
    haha yep dexaprine is no joke, some ppl even go with 1/4 of a pill at a time
  9. Registered User
    blondmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    haha yep dexaprine is no joke, some ppl even go with 1/4 of a pill at a time
    I just took a full pill 45 minutes ago and damn, I feel like I'm on crack! But in a good way...
  10. Registered User
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blondmuscle View Post
    I just took a full pill 45 minutes ago and damn, I feel like I'm on crack! But in a good way...
    Give it another couple hours....it gets better lol
  11. Registered User
    blondmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybondmo View Post
    Give it another couple hours....it gets better lol
    Gonna bump down to 3/4 pill tomorrow. Things were getting a little too crazy around here!
  12. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Answers
    0


    Yeah that happens some times with Dexaprine. Most of my clients I have start with 1/2 pill uppon waking, than the other 1/2 preWO. Good stuff!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blondmuscle View Post
    Gonna bump down to 3/4 pill tomorrow. Things were getting a little too crazy around here!
    haha that sounds like the best way to do it....it will also extend the dexaprine bottle to last a good while
  14. Registered User
    blondmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Yeah that happens some times with Dexaprine. Most of my clients I have start with 1/2 pill uppon waking, than the other 1/2 preWO. Good stuff!
    Awesome! I think I'm going to try that method for a bit. I thought my heart was going to explode with the full pill dosing.
  15. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blondmuscle View Post
    Awesome! I think I'm going to try that method for a bit. I thought my heart was going to explode with the full pill dosing.

    Yup.. def split the dose! I tend to only use 1/2 as it keeps me going all day.

    Mike
  16. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    2


    Dexaprine xr is the ****. One of the main things getting me through law school. I am very stim tolerant and 1/4 pill still gets me going.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  17. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    888
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Dexaprine xr is the ****. One of the main things getting me through law school. I am very stim tolerant and 1/4 pill still gets me going.
    I know what you mean I use Focus XT + Dexaprine XR as a study stack with an assortment of racetams I get **** done
  18. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I know what you mean I use Focus XT + Dexaprine XR as a study stack with an assortment of racetams I get **** done
    A bottle lasts forever too if you cut them into 1/4s or 1/2s.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. Registered User
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0


    Dexaprine XR still on sale at NP for $23. New Dexaprine + Lecheek Hyper T2 for $45.
  20. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Dexaprine XR still on sale at NP for $23. New Dexaprine + Lecheek Hyper T2 for $45.
    those are some really solid deals...the hypert2 looks like it could be a nice compliment to dexaprine
  21. Registered User
    mikespe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    That's great to here Dexaprine XR really works! I plan on stacking it with AlphaMAx & Alphamine while I get ready for my show in October. I have read to start with a half a pill because of it's strength but you read that about preworkouts too but I always end up going with the full scoop. I think I will listen to the warning on this one!!!! LOL
  22. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,385
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    That's great to here Dexaprine XR really works! I plan on stacking it with AlphaMAx & Alphamine while I get ready for my show in October. I have read to start with a half a pill because of it's strength but you read that about preworkouts too but I always end up going with the full scoop. I think I will listen to the warning on this one!!!! LOL
    I usually take a half pill for a day or two when I havnt used it for awhile. after that a full pill then a week later 2 full pills. at 2 full pills per day you get to tap into the power of the product. while it will give you plenty of energy on a 1/2 pill, it really shines for fat burning at full dose.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Registered User
    drseuss6969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    255
    Answers
    0


    I need to pick up some of the new version I haven't tried yet. From my experience nothing gives you as much as a kick in the ass as dexaprine and its a insane deal right now.
  24. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    Dexaprine is awesome solo so im sure being stacked with AlphaT2 would be killer!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  25. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    888
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    A bottle lasts forever too if you cut them into 1/4s or 1/2s.
    Oh definitely, no need to take a full pill if your intent is study and focus.
  26. Registered User
    mikespe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    My 2 bottles of Dexaprine XR arrived today from NutraPlanet!!!!! I did have 2 samples that I tried the past 2 days...the first day I cut the pill in half...half in the morning before breakfast & half before my noon workout...I felt it's effects slightly but today I took a full pill before breakfast and my head was spinning!!!! I will be taking Dexaprine with Alphamine, AlphaMax & possibly DAA for a summer fat burning stack. I have a show in October I plan on doing so I think this combo will get me there...
  27. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    My 2 bottles of Dexaprine XR arrived today from NutraPlanet!!!!! I did have 2 samples that I tried the past 2 days...the first day I cut the pill in half...half in the morning before breakfast & half before my noon workout...I felt it's effects slightly but today I took a full pill before breakfast and my head was spinning!!!! I will be taking Dexaprine with Alphamine, AlphaMax & possibly DAA for a summer fat burning stack. I have a show in October I plan on doing so I think this combo will get me there...
    Alphamine is a stim bro, be careful!!!!!!


    Glad you are enjoying dexaprine though

    Mike
  28. Registered User
    mikespe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Alphamine is a stim bro, be careful!!!!!!


    Glad you are enjoying dexaprine though

    Mike
    Thanks...and yes I know it's a stim...what I plan on doing is taking the Alphamine in the morning before breakfast then the Dexaprine preworkout....right now I'm only taking the dexaprine before breakfast just to get used to it. I'll start the Alphamine & AlphaMax around August 1st...my show is 1st week October...
  29. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Answers
    0


    Thats what I am doing right now. Except I have added TT-33 to it for some non-stim help too.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dexaprine, then Alpha T2 and the Adrenal glands
    By bakerwil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
  2. stacking dexaprine and alpha t2?
    By 808shredded in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 02:29 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:00 PM
  4. Alpha T2 + Dexaprine??
    By lazaross in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in