Dexaprine XR + Alpha T2

norinho

Awards
Can I stack this? Is this a good combination?

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
I imagine that would be a killer stack. Dex is really potent!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Great combination. If you not tried either, start with the Dex at no more than 1/2 tab or less (it's strong/ not sure how used to stims you are). Use the dex for a week or so before you introduce the Alpha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just ran those two back in april.. solid combination. For some, Alpha t2 can cause a stimulant effect so be careful. I'd take a few days worth of alpha t2 before starting dexaprine xr to see how you react to it. If all good, when combining the two, start low and work your way up.

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try dex as a replacement for your pre work out. add hemavol and boom, you have a solid pre work out stack that is kinda like a sleeper car. gains speed quick then blows your doors off!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just ran those two back in april.. solid combination. For some, Alpha t2 can cause a stimulant effect so be careful. I'd take a few days worth of alpha t2 before starting dexaprine xr to see how you react to it. If all good, when combining the two, start low and work your way up.

Mike
you stole exactly what i was thinking....i know i had a slight stimulant effect from alpha t2 when i took it, dexaprine is enough stimulants for everyone so be careful and start slow

norinho

Awards
Thanks all !!

Today I took 1/2caps.
Dammm, this is too strong!!!!!

I´ll start this week with 1/2 caps in the morning and after 6 hours another 1/2 caps.

Next week I'll include 1caps off Alpha T2.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all !!

Today I took 1/2caps.
Dammm, this is too strong!!!!!

I´ll start this week with 1/2 caps in the morning and after 6 hours another 1/2 caps.

Next week I'll include 1caps off Alpha T2.
haha yep dexaprine is no joke, some ppl even go with 1/4 of a pill at a time

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Yeah that happens some times with Dexaprine. Most of my clients I have start with 1/2 pill uppon waking, than the other 1/2 preWO. Good stuff!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna bump down to 3/4 pill tomorrow. Things were getting a little too crazy around here!
haha that sounds like the best way to do it....it will also extend the dexaprine bottle to last a good while

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Yeah that happens some times with Dexaprine. Most of my clients I have start with 1/2 pill uppon waking, than the other 1/2 preWO. Good stuff!
Awesome! I think I'm going to try that method for a bit. I thought my heart was going to explode with the full pill dosing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! I think I'm going to try that method for a bit. I thought my heart was going to explode with the full pill dosing.

Yup.. def split the dose! I tend to only use 1/2 as it keeps me going all day.

Mike

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine xr is the ****. One of the main things getting me through law school. I am very stim tolerant and 1/4 pill still gets me going.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine xr is the ****. One of the main things getting me through law school. I am very stim tolerant and 1/4 pill still gets me going.
I know what you mean I use Focus XT + Dexaprine XR as a study stack with an assortment of racetams :) I get **** done

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean I use Focus XT + Dexaprine XR as a study stack with an assortment of racetams :) I get **** done
A bottle lasts forever too if you cut them into 1/4s or 1/2s.

Tbol

Awards
Dexaprine XR still on sale at NP for $23. New Dexaprine + Lecheek Hyper T2 for $45.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR still on sale at NP for $23. New Dexaprine + Lecheek Hyper T2 for $45.
those are some really solid deals...the hypert2 looks like it could be a nice compliment to dexaprine

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
That's great to here Dexaprine XR really works! I plan on stacking it with AlphaMAx & Alphamine while I get ready for my show in October. I have read to start with a half a pill because of it's strength but you read that about preworkouts too but I always end up going with the full scoop. I think I will listen to the warning on this one!!!! LOL

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's great to here Dexaprine XR really works! I plan on stacking it with AlphaMAx & Alphamine while I get ready for my show in October. I have read to start with a half a pill because of it's strength but you read that about preworkouts too but I always end up going with the full scoop. I think I will listen to the warning on this one!!!! LOL
I usually take a half pill for a day or two when I havnt used it for awhile. after that a full pill then a week later 2 full pills. at 2 full pills per day you get to tap into the power of the product. while it will give you plenty of energy on a 1/2 pill, it really shines for fat burning at full dose.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I need to pick up some of the new version I haven't tried yet. From my experience nothing gives you as much as a kick in the ass as dexaprine and its a insane deal right now.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine is awesome solo so im sure being stacked with AlphaT2 would be killer!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
My 2 bottles of Dexaprine XR arrived today from NutraPlanet!!!!! I did have 2 samples that I tried the past 2 days...the first day I cut the pill in half...half in the morning before breakfast & half before my noon workout...I felt it's effects slightly but today I took a full pill before breakfast and my head was spinning!!!! I will be taking Dexaprine with Alphamine, AlphaMax & possibly DAA for a summer fat burning stack. I have a show in October I plan on doing so I think this combo will get me there...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 2 bottles of Dexaprine XR arrived today from NutraPlanet!!!!! I did have 2 samples that I tried the past 2 days...the first day I cut the pill in half...half in the morning before breakfast & half before my noon workout...I felt it's effects slightly but today I took a full pill before breakfast and my head was spinning!!!! I will be taking Dexaprine with Alphamine, AlphaMax & possibly DAA for a summer fat burning stack. I have a show in October I plan on doing so I think this combo will get me there...
Alphamine is a stim bro, be careful!!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying dexaprine though :)

Mike

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Alphamine is a stim bro, be careful!!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying dexaprine though :)

Mike
Thanks...and yes I know it's a stim...what I plan on doing is taking the Alphamine in the morning before breakfast then the Dexaprine preworkout....right now I'm only taking the dexaprine before breakfast just to get used to it. I'll start the Alphamine & AlphaMax around August 1st...my show is 1st week October...

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Thats what I am doing right now. Except I have added TT-33 to it for some non-stim help too.