Casein + Whey paper

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Honestly, with a casein/whey blend, not only are you optimizing 24-hour protein synthesis but there are so many other benefits. Most people prefer the nice, thick texture of blends (not too thin like WPI, not too cakey like pure casein). You get more intact microfractions from both components of whole milk (especially if using milk protein). And you stay full longer.

amarula

Awards
Honestly, with a casein/whey blend, not only are you optimizing 24-hour protein synthesis but there are so many other benefits. Most people prefer the nice, thick texture of blends (not too thin like WPI, not too cakey like pure casein). You get more intact microfractions from both components of whole milk (especially if using milk protein). And you stay full longer.
What is your opinion about the superiority of using powders for cooking over plain shakes?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is your opinion about the superiority of using powders for cooking over plain shakes?
I wouldn't say that cooking with a powder is superior to just drinking it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is why my stash has whittled down to just OEPro and Select at this point.
The satiety really is evident, they are a perfect middle ground for baking, mix up thick if I just want a shake, and the best part is the scientific backing for their efficacy.

I am waiting for the day we can get 5lb. Tubs.
It will happen I'm sure, with the spread to BB.com and rising popularity/company growth.
mr.cooper69 joining PES was a great thing for the company IMO. Hell of a team there, quality products and reps.

Love being a retailer rep because I can support the products I believe in.

I know some people here assume I am a PES. fanboy but I support the competition as well. Competition leads to quality products at better price points.

Getting off track wow too much coffee.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I know some people here assume I am a PES. fanboy but I support the competition as well.
some would say, the latter part of your statement (specifically the boldened) subconsciously proves the former...
I ain't mad at ya, but just sayin :D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting this Josh. The findings are great, but it is odd that they recruited volunteers from 2000-2001 and published in 2012. That doesn't take anything away from the validity of the paper and these manuscripts can take a while to publish because of millions of factors, but that seems excessive.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
some would say, the latter part of your statement (specifically the boldened) subconsciously proves the former... I ain't mad at ya, but just sayin :D
Lol PES' competition, not MY competition.

I try to give every supplement a fair shot when I can. My feedback comes from my personal experiences. I have tried a wide span of products I just feel less inclined to share negative feedback when I can suggest alternatives I believe in instead. Make love not war ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
please bring select to aus :3 im stuck with oxy elite protein if i want the whey/casien mix