Fasted training & Recompadrol

JaySlayer

Awards
I'm not certain if this question has been asked already but would there be any benefit taking a cap of Recompadrol before fasted training in the AM?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say skip it. Could cause some low blood sugar issues. Wouldnt be fun durring training, let alone anytime. If utilizing carbs, peptopro, or BCAA's intraworkout, you could possibly get away with one cap.

What you should do is pick up some of our metabloic powder; Garcinia Cambogia(50% Hydroxycitric Acid) and Raspberry Ketones. That'll have the most benefit preworkout for fasted training. Mixes great, and has just about no taste. I put a scoop right in my morning coffee.
Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) Metabolic Powder (50 Servings): Discount Metabolic Powder Supplements

I once puked out the side of a car after taking 2 recompadrol, 1 anabeta and my multi on an empty stomach/fasted. We were on our way to pick up breakfast too.

JaySlayer

Awards
I'd say skip it. Could cause some low blood sugar issues. Wouldnt be fun durring training, let alone anytime. If utilizing carbs, peptopro, or BCAA's intraworkout, you could possibly get away with one cap. What you should do is pick up some of our metabloic powder; Garcinia Cambogia(50% Hydroxycitric Acid) and Raspberry Ketones. That'll have the most benefit preworkout for fasted training. Mixes great, and has just about no taste. I put a scoop right in my morning coffee. I once puked out the side of a car after taking 2 recompadrol, 1 anabeta and my multi on an empty stomach/fasted. We were on our way to pick up breakfast too.
Thanks for the suggestion Ape hopefully others that may have used this approach will also chime in on this

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not certain if this question has been asked already but would there be any benefit taking a cap of Recompadrol before fasted training in the AM?
I love fasted training with recompadrol

But I like it even more when I introduce intra carbs

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There ya go^^ from the boss man himself.

His body seems to be the acception for all things extreme though. Nis capsaicin tollerance is out of control.

Do report back if you try this. Love to see how it treats you.

JaySlayer

Awards
There ya go^^ from the boss man himself. His body seems to be the acception for all things extreme though. Nis capsaicin tollerance is out of control. Do report back if you try this. Love to see how it treats you.
I will try it on Friday and let you know how it goes

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There ya go^^ from the boss man himself. His body seems to be the acception for all things extreme though. Nis capsaicin tollerance is out of control. Do report back if you try this. Love to see how it treats you.
Yea it is kinda crazy.

Any thing I take (doesn't matter what) I have a high tolerance. Even after a long break.

illinin09

Awards
Whats metabolic powder taste like in water? Does it mix?

I wish you made it in a capsule. Its got so many benefits but its tough in reality to take powder when going out w friends and things like that. Easy to pop pills like recompadrol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Whats metabolic powder taste like in water? Does it mix? I wish you made it in a capsule. Its got so many benefits but its tough in reality to take powder when going out w friends and things like that. Easy to pop pills like recompadrol.
Its fine on its own, i scoop it right in my mouth and just chase with water. Cant describe the taste but it was designed to be baker into food as well its not bad

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it a try, see how your body tolerates it IMO. If you need carbs, eat em but it doesn't hurt to test it out.

Mike