T3(cytomel) and clenbuterol

Foster

Awards
Does anyone know anything you can take to help countact the lethargy you get from this stack? It's my fourth day and I'm still at 50mcgs of each but I'm worried that when I up it I'll be sleeping 20 hours a day.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I wouldn't run an EC along side clen, it is already a pretty potent stimulant. The clen should keep you up, the only time I ran it I went to 120mcg and had trouble sleeping (among other things). As long as you keep the T3 dose reasonable you shouldn't have a huge lethargy problem.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He'd can run the EC to keep alert. If I remember correctly EC only increase metabolism 3%, so as long as he doesn't have BP/heart issues that could work well.

Besides that, just gotta drag your ass though it :sad:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine and Caffeine.
Oh man....I'd have to STRONGLY advise against this...EC and Clen? This is a VERY bad combo...not to mention the T3...This is a recipe for a heart attack IMO...

O14

fairplay101

Awards
Agree with Odessa, plus I'm surprised the Clen isn't keeping you awake! How are you dosing and what time of the day?

Foster

Awards
Clen has a half life of like 30 hours so it definitely effects your sleep. Do you guys run equal doses or do you run more clen than T3? I was running it at like half and half.

fairplay101

Awards
Clen does have a long half life and effects your sleep.....Normally by keeping you up all night! If you take it during the day it tends to do this more than if you take it at night from my experience

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Whoa....def don't take clen at night....I NEVER take it past 4pm....and try to get it all in by 3 if possible...as for dose...I would read up on T3 doses...research it a bit...its a dangerous substance to dick around with if you don't know what you're doing...

fairplay101

Awards
I thought the same Odessa, but when using it at midday found it gave me mad jitts for hours and then kept me awake. Spoke to some other guys who used it immediately before bed, they slept ok then. I tried this and it worked for me too, I was surprised but it did the trick, I think once I was asleep it didn't wake me, but if I was already awake when it was kicking about a lot then it kept me awake.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised....never heard of this before...

Are you by any chance using SuperCeln? (Ketotifen)

O14

fairplay101

Awards
No I'm not mate. But I feel much better taking it this way, generally sides are worse for first few days when I use Clen anyway as the body builds up tolerance. I generally only go up to 4 tabs ED anyway, can't handle anymore. But this night time method did suit me, although I appreciate it won't suit all!

I agree with your comments on T3 as well. Handle with care!

Foster

Awards
Whoa....def don't take clen at night....I NEVER take it past 4pm....and try to get it all in by 3 if possible...as for dose...I would read up on T3 doses...research it a bit...its a dangerous substance to dick around with if you don't know what you're doing...
I have read everything I could possibly read on it but there are things that are vague. Some information I've found has been contradictory as well. I just wanted to know how people can possibly handle the lethargy on T3. Today I bumped up my clen so it's 20 mcg higher than my T3 and although I'm more jittery I am not completely whiped out. I'm running T3 at 80 mcg and plan to continue to ramp it up to 100 while the clen will probably go to 120. I'm 6'1" and weigh about 200.

Has anyone ever tried taking the T3 at night and the clen during the day? I'm thinking of trying that next time. That way the T3 might help you sleep and the clen would help you stay awake.