Guggul effectiveness

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking this for about 4 weeks, and really can't say that I can "feel" anything going on. Or are there wonderful things going on behind the scenes? What kind of effects have others seen? Thanks.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've also been taking it for a week or so now and dont feel anything. I'm sure there are things going on that we dont feel though. I can say that I havent experience any rebound fat gain which is a positive sign that my thryoid is showing signs of life. :cheers:

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's why Im taking it too. You took Trimax right? How long do you plan on taking it and what dosage are you taking?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's why Im taking it too. You took Trimax right? How long do you plan on taking it and what dosage are you taking?
I'm taking 6 caps a day split into 3 doses ED. I'll prob take it for 3-4 weeks.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I take Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 1 capsule with every meal. It seems to "heat me up" if that makes any sense.

The other supplements I take are SAN OX, MRI NO2 and VPX CEX so I'm not sure if they help the product work better, but I suspect they do as I didn't have this response with this product before when I used it. The other supplements I take wouldn't have any effect on this as they are the basics, protein, amino's, R-ALA, flax, etc.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 1 capsule with every meal. It seems to "heat me up" if that makes any sense.

The other supplements I take are SAN OX, MRI NO2 and VPX CEX so I'm not sure if they help the product work better, but I suspect they do as I didn't have this response with this product before when I used it. The other supplements I take wouldn't have any effect on this as they are the basics, protein, amino's, R-ALA, flax, etc.
Yeah those supps affect it i'm sure as I dont feel anything from the guggals and I'm taking Syntrax as well. I'm going to start a CEE/SwoleV2 stack here next week with my guggals so we'll see what that does.

bpi

Awards
I don't think there is any evidence that shows guggul would promote fat loss and there is some negatives that have shown up lately. Better stuff out there to use your money on.

juvenile2k

Awards
a very good stack is supposed to be guggul / mm4/ beta3, i think they are all made by syntrax

Carlito

Banned
Awards
guggul is good for acne, but it does not cause great effect on fat loss. it is also good at reducing bad cholesterol.

Carlito

mb27

Awards
Lean Extreme would be much better IMO. Guggle can help with the conversion of T4 to T3, but that's after your thyroid gets going again from a T3 or Trimax cycle

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Lean Extreme would be much better IMO. Guggle can help with the conversion of T4 to T3, but that's after your thyroid gets going again from a T3 or Trimax cycle
Yes, i think LX with forskolin would be the ideal thyroid PCT after a T3 or Trimax cycle.

Guggul is good mostly for its benefits on lipids, definitely not enough alone to help thyoid recovery.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, i think LX with forskolin would be the ideal thyroid PCT after a T3 or Trimax cycle.

Guggul is good mostly for its benefits on lipids, definitely not enough alone to help thyoid recovery.
What would you recommend for thyroid recovery after a Trimax cycle?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
How much guggule is reccomended for the skin benefits?

Also, I've heard that this stuff doesn't really provide a boost in people who don't have any thyroid problem.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Its been awhile since I've read any guggul literature, but from what I remember seeing a couple years ago was that the majority of the proposed "health benefits" of guggulsterones were exaggerated claims by the producers of the raw product in India and lacked any real substance.

Another tidbit I read made the statement that the "heating up" caused by guggulsterones wasn't due to their thyroid stimulating nature but to the phyto-estrogenic qualities of the compound. In essence, what people were experiencing was an estrogen flush.

Take the bro-science for what its worth i guess, at the moment I'm too lazy to look up the studies but I do remember reading some quantified doubts about its effectiveness.