Guggul effectiveness - AnabolicMinds.com

Guggul effectiveness

  1. pcn
    Board Supporter
    pcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation

    Guggul effectiveness


    I've been taking this for about 4 weeks, and really can't say that I can "feel" anything going on. Or are there wonderful things going on behind the scenes? What kind of effects have others seen? Thanks.

  2. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    I've also been taking it for a week or so now and dont feel anything. I'm sure there are things going on that we dont feel though. I can say that I havent experience any rebound fat gain which is a positive sign that my thryoid is showing signs of life.
  3. pcn
    Board Supporter
    pcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation

    That's why Im taking it too. You took Trimax right? How long do you plan on taking it and what dosage are you taking?
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    That's why Im taking it too. You took Trimax right? How long do you plan on taking it and what dosage are you taking?
    I'm taking 6 caps a day split into 3 doses ED. I'll prob take it for 3-4 weeks.
  5. New Member
    sirpsycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    I take Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 1 capsule with every meal. It seems to "heat me up" if that makes any sense.

    The other supplements I take are SAN OX, MRI NO2 and VPX CEX so I'm not sure if they help the product work better, but I suspect they do as I didn't have this response with this product before when I used it. The other supplements I take wouldn't have any effect on this as they are the basics, protein, amino's, R-ALA, flax, etc.
  6. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sirpsycho
    I take Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 1 capsule with every meal. It seems to "heat me up" if that makes any sense.

    The other supplements I take are SAN OX, MRI NO2 and VPX CEX so I'm not sure if they help the product work better, but I suspect they do as I didn't have this response with this product before when I used it. The other supplements I take wouldn't have any effect on this as they are the basics, protein, amino's, R-ALA, flax, etc.
    Yeah those supps affect it i'm sure as I dont feel anything from the guggals and I'm taking Syntrax as well. I'm going to start a CEE/SwoleV2 stack here next week with my guggals so we'll see what that does.
  7. bpi
    New Member
    bpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    I don't think there is any evidence that shows guggul would promote fat loss and there is some negatives that have shown up lately. Better stuff out there to use your money on.
  8. New Member
    juvenile2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    a very good stack is supposed to be guggul / mm4/ beta3, i think they are all made by syntrax
  9. Banned
    Carlito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    guggul is good for acne, but it does not cause great effect on fat loss. it is also good at reducing bad cholesterol.

    Carlito
  10. New Member
    mb27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Lean Extreme would be much better IMO. Guggle can help with the conversion of T4 to T3, but that's after your thyroid gets going again from a T3 or Trimax cycle
  11. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1190

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mb27
    Lean Extreme would be much better IMO. Guggle can help with the conversion of T4 to T3, but that's after your thyroid gets going again from a T3 or Trimax cycle
    Yes, i think LX with forskolin would be the ideal thyroid PCT after a T3 or Trimax cycle.

    Guggul is good mostly for its benefits on lipids, definitely not enough alone to help thyoid recovery.
  12. pcn
    Board Supporter
    pcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Yes, i think LX with forskolin would be the ideal thyroid PCT after a T3 or Trimax cycle.

    Guggul is good mostly for its benefits on lipids, definitely not enough alone to help thyoid recovery.
    What would you recommend for thyroid recovery after a Trimax cycle?
  13. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    How much guggule is reccomended for the skin benefits?

    Also, I've heard that this stuff doesn't really provide a boost in people who don't have any thyroid problem.
  14. New Member
    PublicEnemy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    70166

    Reputation Reputation

    Its been awhile since I've read any guggul literature, but from what I remember seeing a couple years ago was that the majority of the proposed "health benefits" of guggulsterones were exaggerated claims by the producers of the raw product in India and lacked any real substance.

    Another tidbit I read made the statement that the "heating up" caused by guggulsterones wasn't due to their thyroid stimulating nature but to the phyto-estrogenic qualities of the compound. In essence, what people were experiencing was an estrogen flush.

    Take the bro-science for what its worth i guess, at the moment I'm too lazy to look up the studies but I do remember reading some quantified doubts about its effectiveness.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 09:06 PM
  2. effects of 19-nor
    By q-tip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 06:24 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:13 AM
  5. effects of heat on T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in