Guggul effectiveness - AnabolicMinds.com

Guggul effectiveness

1. pcn
    Board Supporter

Guggul effectiveness

I've been taking this for about 4 weeks, and really can't say that I can "feel" anything going on. Or are there wonderful things going on behind the scenes? What kind of effects have others seen? Thanks.

2. Board Supporter

I've also been taking it for a week or so now and dont feel anything. I'm sure there are things going on that we dont feel though. I can say that I havent experience any rebound fat gain which is a positive sign that my thryoid is showing signs of life.
  3. pcn
    Board Supporter

That's why Im taking it too. You took Trimax right? How long do you plan on taking it and what dosage are you taking?
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    That's why Im taking it too. You took Trimax right? How long do you plan on taking it and what dosage are you taking?
    I'm taking 6 caps a day split into 3 doses ED. I'll prob take it for 3-4 weeks.
  5. New Member

I take Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 1 capsule with every meal. It seems to "heat me up" if that makes any sense.

The other supplements I take are SAN OX, MRI NO2 and VPX CEX so I'm not sure if they help the product work better, but I suspect they do as I didn't have this response with this product before when I used it. The other supplements I take wouldn't have any effect on this as they are the basics, protein, amino's, R-ALA, flax, etc.
  6. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by sirpsycho
    I take Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme, 1 capsule with every meal. It seems to "heat me up" if that makes any sense.

The other supplements I take are SAN OX, MRI NO2 and VPX CEX so I'm not sure if they help the product work better, but I suspect they do as I didn't have this response with this product before when I used it. The other supplements I take wouldn't have any effect on this as they are the basics, protein, amino's, R-ALA, flax, etc.
    Yeah those supps affect it i'm sure as I dont feel anything from the guggals and I'm taking Syntrax as well. I'm going to start a CEE/SwoleV2 stack here next week with my guggals so we'll see what that does.
  7. bpi

I don't think there is any evidence that shows guggul would promote fat loss and there is some negatives that have shown up lately. Better stuff out there to use your money on.
  8. New Member

a very good stack is supposed to be guggul / mm4/ beta3, i think they are all made by syntrax
  9. Banned

guggul is good for acne, but it does not cause great effect on fat loss. it is also good at reducing bad cholesterol.

Carlito
  10. New Member

Lean Extreme would be much better IMO. Guggle can help with the conversion of T4 to T3, but that's after your thyroid gets going again from a T3 or Trimax cycle
  11. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by mb27
    Lean Extreme would be much better IMO. Guggle can help with the conversion of T4 to T3, but that's after your thyroid gets going again from a T3 or Trimax cycle
    Yes, i think LX with forskolin would be the ideal thyroid PCT after a T3 or Trimax cycle.

Guggul is good mostly for its benefits on lipids, definitely not enough alone to help thyoid recovery.
  12. pcn
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Yes, i think LX with forskolin would be the ideal thyroid PCT after a T3 or Trimax cycle.

Guggul is good mostly for its benefits on lipids, definitely not enough alone to help thyoid recovery.
    What would you recommend for thyroid recovery after a Trimax cycle?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

How much guggule is reccomended for the skin benefits?

Also, I've heard that this stuff doesn't really provide a boost in people who don't have any thyroid problem.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Its been awhile since I've read any guggul literature, but from what I remember seeing a couple years ago was that the majority of the proposed "health benefits" of guggulsterones were exaggerated claims by the producers of the raw product in India and lacked any real substance.

Another tidbit I read made the statement that the "heating up" caused by guggulsterones wasn't due to their thyroid stimulating nature but to the phyto-estrogenic qualities of the compound. In essence, what people were experiencing was an estrogen flush.

Take the bro-science for what its worth i guess, at the moment I'm too lazy to look up the studies but I do remember reading some quantified doubts about its effectiveness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 09:06 PM
  2. effects of 19-nor
    By q-tip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 06:24 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:13 AM
  5. effects of heat on T1pro?