How do I bulk off epi 2a3a - AnabolicMinds.com

How do I bulk off epi 2a3a

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

How do I bulk off epi 2a3a

Cycle 20/30/30/30/40/20 I'm 5"11 195 how many calories do I need to intake ? I used to be a chubby one so I'm trying to bulk clean this is my first cycle ever I would consider being average looking some definition but I want bigger arms and all around just to get bigger Any tips advice please and thank you I have all the pct for after the cycle

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im afraid you have chosen a hormone that's not well known for mass and strength. its more known for cutting uses.
    that said.. if u want to bulk you need to eat a minimum of 300 calories over your total daily energy needs.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wrong section for your question
    ripper isn't too far off the mark above, but some ppl do use epistane to bulk
    me, I only ever use it to get cut & hard as he says...

my own .02 would be, put steroids on the backburner for now, until you learn more about natural nutrition maneuvers and guidelines, and what works for you...pondering steroid use w/o first having exhausted training/dieting edification, is a waste and almost always leads to subpar results from your cycle

best
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wrong section for your question
    ripper isn't too far off the mark above, but some ppl do use epistane to bulk
    me, I only ever use it to get cut & hard as he says...

my own .02 would be, put steroids on the backburner for now, until you learn more about natural nutrition maneuvers and guidelines, and what works for you...pondering steroid use w/o first having exhausted training/dieting edification, is a waste and almost always leads to subpar results from your cycle

best
    I would agree with this. Hate to sound corny, but don't just exercise your body, workout your mind as well. You can really do damage if you don;t understand what your taking. USe site like this and http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/ for information. Once you fully understand the basics then study more. Diet and exercise are key. PH and supps are there to assist.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Snag and Cp1 nailed it. I jumped in too early also, now I'm learning "the basics". Wait until you have more solid base before you jump on a ph. However epi can be used as a bulk, not anything like SD, but to a smaller extent based on caloric intake. Good luck!

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have a high metabolism how do I bulk up ???
    By bassser in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:33 PM
  2. How do I turn off automatic subscriptions?
    By Rugger in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:46 AM
  3. How long do you take off
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 02:49 PM
  4. How long do you take off
    By jvb20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM
  5. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 03:53 PM