How do I bulk off epi 2a3a

Aber_

Awards
Cycle 20/30/30/30/40/20 I'm 5"11 195 how many calories do I need to intake ? I used to be a chubby one so I'm trying to bulk clean this is my first cycle ever I would consider being average looking some definition but I want bigger arms and all around just to get bigger Any tips advice please and thank you I have all the pct for after the cycle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im afraid you have chosen a hormone that's not well known for mass and strength. its more known for cutting uses.
that said.. if u want to bulk you need to eat a minimum of 300 calories over your total daily energy needs.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wrong section for your question
ripper isn't too far off the mark above, but some ppl do use epistane to bulk
me, I only ever use it to get cut & hard as he says...

my own .02 would be, put steroids on the backburner for now, until you learn more about natural nutrition maneuvers and guidelines, and what works for you...pondering steroid use w/o first having exhausted training/dieting edification, is a waste and almost always leads to subpar results from your cycle

best

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wrong section for your question
ripper isn't too far off the mark above, but some ppl do use epistane to bulk
me, I only ever use it to get cut & hard as he says...

my own .02 would be, put steroids on the backburner for now, until you learn more about natural nutrition maneuvers and guidelines, and what works for you...pondering steroid use w/o first having exhausted training/dieting edification, is a waste and almost always leads to subpar results from your cycle

best
I would agree with this. Hate to sound corny, but don't just exercise your body, workout your mind as well. You can really do damage if you don;t understand what your taking. USe site like this and http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/ for information. Once you fully understand the basics then study more. Diet and exercise are key. PH and supps are there to assist.

Tbol

Awards
Snag and Cp1 nailed it. I jumped in too early also, now I'm learning "the basics". Wait until you have more solid base before you jump on a ph. However epi can be used as a bulk, not anything like SD, but to a smaller extent based on caloric intake. Good luck!