- 02-21-2005, 05:13 PM
- 02-21-2005, 06:52 PM
i think NOW nutrition sells zma for around 7 or 8 bucks. the amount of zinc magnesium you would take to equal the zma would not be worth it. i would try to find some cheap zma.
- 02-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by grape ape
If you get the asparate forms...you'll be buying ZMA...
02-21-2005, 09:56 PM
I was thinking that it had something to do with the asparate form or something. I wonder if the other forms are invaluable or just if you need more of them to equal the asparate forms?
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:10 PM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:37 PM
- By metacat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2003, 05:15 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:07 PM