Need Help Picking A New Cutting Stack

cfiles

Awards
Brief Intro I lift 4 Days a week with cardio 2 Days. Weight is at 195 with 20% body fat or possibly slightly higher. I started lifting 3 yrs ago when my weight hit a high of 315lbs, so its hard to tell body fat % because i have some loose skin but some has been tightening up this past yr. So my current stack of Cannibal Inferno and AAV2 is ending in about 2 weeks so im looking for a new stack to cut some more body fat. Im open to any suggestions but heres a list of some different stacks ive been considering.
Thanks for the help

stack ideas

Vianillean
DCP 2.0

ABE
Alpha T2
Erase

Combustion
DCP 2.0

Alphamax
Norcodrene

any other suggestion are appreciated

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A suggestion for number 4 would be alphamax and alphamine. I've had great results with that. Although Alphamax would be good with any burner, alphamine and norcodrene would both be great choices.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to add that with your bf% up that high, really make sure your diet is dialed in to really maximize results. And congrats on the weight loss so far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norco and aav2. Add burn 24 or recompadrol along with forskolin. Amazing stack

cfiles

Awards
thanks ive been keeping diet in check for the most part. usually sundays ill have a decent sized meal with the family. also with my BF i could be way off i dont have a caliper or anything to measure. i was just going by what one of those cheap bathroom scales say. ill get a caliper soon though so i can get a better reading

cfiles

Awards
would it be ok to run aav2 for another 8 weeks?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax should be apart of your cut because it has a very strong leaning effect, while increasing hardness, vascualrity and muscularity. Alpha + a fat burner and you cant go wrong!

Seeing that Alphamax contains same exact dosing of Arimistane as OG erase, and same exact dosing of Forskolin as F-95, plsu everything else and as AFI knows, you can get it for only $28.99, seems like your best option.

cfiles

Awards
Alphamax should be apart of your cut because it has a very strong leaning effect, while increasing hardness, vascualrity and muscularity. Alpha + a fat burner and you cant go wrong!

Seeing that Alphamax contains same exact dosing of Arimistane as OG erase, and same exact dosing of Forskolin as F-95, plsu everything else and as AFI knows, you can get it for only $28.99, seems like your best option.
thank you
thats very helpful info sounds like alpha needs to def be added to whatever stack i use

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously another vote for Alphamax....

Also want to say that Alphamine is awesome, I like that it's powdered so you can play with dosage.

DCP 2.0 from the little bit I used it was great too.

I would go Alphamax/Alphamine/DCP 2.0 if it's in the budget

cfiles

Awards

Also want to say that Alphamine is awesome, I like that it's powdered so you can play with dosage.

so far this seems like what i wanna run.

Warthog13

Awards
Weight is at 195 with 20% body fat or possibly slightly higher. I started lifting 3 yrs ago when my weight hit a high of 315lbs
Wow! Amazing achievement. Good job!

Another suggestion is the tried and true ECA stack (not the product named "ECA Stack" but Ephedrine + Caffeine + Aspirin). There is a wealth of info available on the internets.

cfiles

Awards
Thank you.
I tried EC stack last yr and it worked great just like you suggested. just trying to stay away from ec this yr just because i liked the feeling it gave me a little too much. i ran it for a long time lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote goes to stack 3, Combustion and DCP 2.0 will make for a perfect cutting stack.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress thus far. One thing, ignore the bf% on those scales.

Bare in mind also that at around 20% bf,weight should drop nicely anyway with a properly strucutered diet.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax should be apart of your cut because it has a very strong leaning effect, while increasing hardness, vascualrity and muscularity. Alpha + a fat burner and you cant go wrong! Seeing that Alphamax contains same exact dosing of Arimistane as OG erase, and same exact dosing of Forskolin as F-95, plsu everything else and as AFI knows, you can get it for only $28.99, seems like your best option.
Yep! Great deal right here and quality ingredients :)
http://www.islandsupplements.com/performax-labs-alpha-max.html

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamax and Norcodrene are two of the recent products I have used and I have been very happy with both products. Both deliver on their claims, IMO. DCP and combustion look like very interesting additions to this, but I've never used either.

Alphamine is good - but I like Norcodrene better...but I can see that both have their uses and they are probably somewhat interchangeable.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with number 4 if I were choosing. Or I'd switch Alpha-T2 out for Norcodrene in stack 2 and run that (love that combo).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pretty hard to beat that stack. The Alphamax and Alphamine complement one another nicely (Forskolin and Alpha-Yohimbine), and the DCP 2.0 is a solid addition to round it out nicely.

You also can't go wrong with a Combustion/DCP 2.0 stack. There are several logs going on right now with that stack :)

Myokemist

Awards
Alphamax/DCP/Pyroxamine

Myokemist

Awards