STIMaholic

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried this product for the first time. The owner of my local supplement shop let's me try the newest products he gets and stuff

Well, I gotta say that they hit a home run with this pre workout. This stuff is strong. I hate that it's a prop blend, but man is an awesome product. The flavor I got was like blue colada and it tastes AMAZING. Best tasting pre workout I have ever used. I used to drink alcohol when I was younger and it reminds me a lot of Malibu rum. You def taste the coconut flavor. For me, I wouldn't use it every workout. Just on days I'm tired...etc. I love this stuff

Just wanted to give feedback on the latest product I tried.

A+

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried this product for the first time. The owner of my local supplement shop let's me try the newest products he gets and stuff

Well, I gotta say that they hit a home run with this pre workout. This stuff is strong. I hate that it's a prop blend, but man is an awesome product. The flavor I got was like blue colada and it tastes AMAZING. Best tasting pre workout I have ever used. I used to drink alcohol when I was younger and it reminds me a lot of Malibu rum. You def taste the coconut flavor. For me, I wouldn't use it every workout. Just on days I'm tired...etc. I love this stuff

Just wanted to give feedback on the latest product I tried.

A+
Thanks R1! We currently have a promo that is offering samples of STIMAHOLIC to the first 150 people to ask for them!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249836-genomyx-stimaholic-sample.html

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Thanks for the review brah!!

Was considering grabbing some of this, good to know you enjoyed it, and now hopefully I can sample it ;) :D

Any comparisons? Best out in your opinion?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I put my name in the basket. Lets see if I can get a sample and how it is :)I'm almost out of EVOL...one my last scoop.