amentomax gda dosing

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I saw where Coop mentioned Amentomax limiting insulins ability to store fat. Just wondering on the dosing of this and if it should be used alongside a gda still. Any input on this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose pre-workout for optimal benefits. On off days, dosing prior to a meal will work.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose pre-workout for optimal benefits. On off days, dosing prior to a meal will work.
Ya I really think the optimum dosing time is pre-workout. If you do go with it before meals you could combine it with a GDA if you wish and 1 cap for the meal should be a solid dose.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting my amento containing pre in the mail today, excited to see how it works with continued usage.

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
Just received my amentomax and cistamax. I'll be adding a cap preworkout with my norcodrene dose and using it alongside my gda on off days. I'm wondering if cistamax should be dosed preworkout also?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just received my amentomax and cistamax. I'll be adding a cap preworkout with my norcodrene dose and using it alongside my gda on off days. I'm wondering if cistamax should be dosed preworkout also?
Preworkout on training days, split throughout the day on off days...similar to anabeta dosing

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I took two caps preworkout with about 300mg Caffeine

I was literally embarrassed how much I was sweating, my tank top was falling off bc it was so heavy w water! Wow lol

Today was first time using it. I used norco but did not experience THIS MUCH perspiration