CEE vs Dicreatine Malate

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me which one is superior? I am asking cuz I wanna do a creatine No2 stack. I am either gonna get some bulk CEE and some No2 product, or get No-xplode which is an no2 product that contains dicreatine malate.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont know about dicreatine malate but CEE rocks. I heard a good combo is no explode and cee.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
THe proprietary blend that Sann calls it's Tri-creatine Malate (what's in v12 turbo) is/has definatley worked better alone than just straight CEE. Although the V12 Turbo has other things in it so......I guess that's not really what you're looking for. :) I'm going to try using my CEE along with my V12 Turbo as soon as I get some more in...heard it was a pretty good stack. On top of that though, I really wanna try out the bulk citruline malate, CET, etc. that custom has. So many supps in so little time, I'll tell ya.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO-xplode gives good results, but the amount of caffeine is ungodly. Who wants to be come addicted to caffeine because of their workout supplement? :-\ Not to mention it is so overpriced.

Stick with bulk citrulline malate, bulk cee/di-creatine malate, and bulk di-arginine malate.

I prefer tri-creatine malate over CEE personally, but I have not yet tried di-creatine malate (should be identical in effect though).

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
so can you stack CEE and tri or dicreatine malate? Cant your body uptake only so much creatine?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
NO-xplode gives good results, but the amount of caffeine is ungodly. Who wants to be come addicted to caffeine because of their workout supplement? :-\ Not to mention it is so overpriced.

Stick with bulk citrulline malate, bulk cee/di-creatine malate, and bulk di-arginine malate.

I prefer tri-creatine malate over CEE personally, but I have not yet tried di-creatine malate (should be identical in effect though).
Tri-creatine malate and di-creatine malate are the same thing. Actually tri-creatine malate doesn't exist, it is di-creatine malate.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Tri-creatine malate and di-creatine malate are the same thing. Actually tri-creatine malate doesn't exist, it is di-creatine malate.
Here is the label for V12 Turbo. Just using it as an example. I thought Di-creatine is one thing and tri-creatine was just the trademarked name that SAN uses for their proprietary blend of mono AND Dicreatine salts. See below on the label:

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.5g)
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
Calories from Fat 0
Sugars 0 g

CVT (Cell Volumizing Technology)

TriCreatine MalateTM 4.0 g
(proprietary blend of mono and dicreatine salts, 3:1 Molar)

Betaine-GlycocyamineTM 2.0 g
(proprietary blend of betaine anhydrous and glycocyamine)
Micronized Taurine 2.0 g
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 1.5 g
NAG (N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine) 1.0 g

Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Natural and Artificial Flavors(Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols), Aspartame1, Acesulfame-K, F.D. & C. Colors (Red No. 40) Directions: Take one level scoop twice daily, preferably 8 hours apart. V-12 can be combined with Infusion, BCAA-Pro, Methoxybol-7 and/or T-100 for increased athletic performance.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

TriCreatine MalateTM 4.0 g
(proprietary blend of mono and dicreatine salts, 3:1 Molar)
Many products, such as NOZ And Pump-Tech use "tricreatine malate" as well. I believe the only difference in effect between the 2 would be taht tricreatine has a 3:1 ratio of creatine to malic acid, and dicreatine would have 2:1. So in other words they should have no difference at all in effect between the 2. Also it might just be a different way of stating the chemical name, meaning they are one and the same, as Sir Foxx mentioned.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
The owner of Syntrax explained that when he first came out with swole he mistakenly labeled it as having tricreatine malate. He found out there is no such thing as tricreatine malate only dicreatine malate and relabeled his product. Other companies chose not to, probably for marketing purposes thinking that tricreatine sounds more powerful than dicreatine. The tricreatine mix in V-12 turbo is just mono mixed with dicreatine, hence they call it tricreatine, which chemically means nothing.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The owner of Syntrax explained that when he first came out with swole he mistakenly labled it as having tricreatine malate. He found out there is no such thing as tricreatine malate only dicreatine malate and relabeled his product. Other companies chose not to, probably for marketing purposes thinking that tricreatine sounds more powerful than dicreatine. The tricreatine mix in V-12 turbo is just mono mixed with dicreatine, hence they call it tricreatine, which chemically means nothing.
Very enlightening, thanks. I assume you are talking about Derek? Was that discussion over on the AL forums?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The owner of Syntrax explained that when he first came out with swole he mistakenly labled it as having tricreatine malate. He found out there is no such thing as tricreatine malate only dicreatine malate and relabeled his product. Other companies chose not to, probably for marketing purposes thinking that tricreatine sounds more powerful than dicreatine. The tricreatine mix in V-12 turbo is just mono mixed with dicreatine, hence they call it tricreatine, which chemically means nothing.

Foxx is correct. I remember that thread over at bb.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's just a trademarked name like I explained. Do you think that having both mono AND dicreatine together really makes a difference? Or do they have no synergisitc effects whatsoever and is all marketing hype?? I ask because I used Swole V2 and didn't notice anything. But with regular v12 and the new turbo, it's like night and day. Could be the difference in the other ingredients as well, but just wanted your opinion on it....

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Very enlightening, thanks. I assume you are talking about Derek? Was that discussion over on the AL forums?

Correct about Derek. Actually this was a discussion that started on Syntrax's board then carried over to bb.com.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's just a trademarked name like I explained. Do you think that having both mono AND dicreatine together really makes a difference? Or do they have no synergisitc effects whatsoever and is all marketing hype?? I ask because I used Swole V2 and didn't notice anything. But with regular v12 and the new turbo, it's like night and day. Could be the difference in the other ingredients as well, but just wanted your opinion on it....
I don't think adding mono hurts in any way. Regular V12 didn't have mono in it though. Sorry to hear Swole V2 didn't work for you. Good thing there is variety in the market, as Swole V2 works great for me, V-12 was ok, I haven't tried V-12turbo.

musclescientist

Awards
Many products, such as NOZ And Pump-Tech use "tricreatine malate" as well. I believe the only difference in effect between the 2 would be taht tricreatine has a 3:1 ratio of creatine to malic acid, and dicreatine would have 2:1. So in other words they should have no difference at all in effect between the 2. Also it might just be a different way of stating the chemical name, meaning they are one and the same, as Sir Foxx mentioned.
You are correct by indicating the respective molar ratios: For example: A 4gram dose of Tricreatine-Malate provides the user 3grams of creatine and 1gram of malic acid once ionized in the stomach. An equal dose of Dicreatine-Malate would supply the user 2.64grams of creatine and 1.36grams of malic acid, respectively. As you can see the two essentially carry the same organic compounds and only differ in weight proportions from each other.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
so can you stack CEE and tri or dicreatine malate? Cant your body uptake only so much creatine?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine stacking CEE and mono would be kind of a waste. It may be a matter of differing absorption times but still..how much creatine do you need.

I'd much rather stack CEE or dicreatine with arganine product. I'll be stacking CEE and diarganine maleate here this week.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if your had to pick between di-arginine and citruline malate to stack with CEE, what would your pick?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If I were going for pure endurance I'd go for CM. Citrulline supposedly doesn't do much for pumps but it cleanses urea from the blood stream which helps with endurnce, recovery and energy. Definitely good for cardio and powering through wo's.

Reports are the diarg maleate is good for both pumps and endurance..I'll try it out later this week and see.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
CEE+ citruline malate+ arginine AKG= awsome stack

MorganKane

Awards
CEE+ citruline malate+ arginine AKG= awsome stack
I have been taking that for 4 days.
Here is what:
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI - 2g
Di-Arginine Malate - 2g
Arginine AKG - 2g
Citrulline Malate - 3g

I take this twice a day.

But so far I can't really tell that it has any affect.
Does it take a while or should I just up the dosage?