Rpn Havoc Review

Soguccigoon

Awards
Alright guys new to the site, I hope I put this in the right place. I will be runnin Rpn Havoc at 30/30/30/30. I will also be taking taurine, milk thistle, animal pak vitamin pak, and using gnc amplified mass as my protein shake. Will also be taking triple filtered fish oil and using zma combined with melatonin at night. I will also be using 1mr as my pre workout. In this cycle I will be looking to increase my strength while cutting. Which I know goes against conventional logic. But I'm not looking for massive strength gains just a slight increase in mass while staying lean a ****..I mean summer is here in two weeks and hell yea I'm vain. I mean aren't we all ? Diet will consist of all grass fed organic meat which is putting a ****ing hole in my pocket I might add but I feel better so whatever. I will be taking in approximately 100 grams of protein a day from food sources..steak, chicken, eggs and fish..and plan on supplementing 50-70 grams of protein through my protein shake. I want to update with before and after pictures as well as my max's and lifts every week

Soguccigoon

Awards
Alright week one prior to this for the last two months I have been lifting 3-4 times a week I have been taking con-crete, dynamitize mass protein powder twice a day, eating a pretty hippy diet of grass fed beef, lamb and veal ( I would like to say I know it's ****ed up to eat veal but baby cows are so delicious) also eating a lot if shrimp and other ocean derived fish. Currently at 5'7 180. Pounds. Current max's BENCH press- 8 reps of 225 INCLINE- 6 reps of 225 DECLINE-5 reps of 225. SQUAT - 3 reps of 405 I should do dead lifts but I don't ****ing eat me. I also do power cleans but usually at a pretty moderate weight 185-225 not really looking to increase my max there but I like it as a full body exercise.

Soguccigoon

Awards
Day 1 - chest day took 1 pill in the morning along along with a 5 egg omelet 1/4 pound of ground sausage some chopped onions and bell peppers with idk. **** load of choose is that a unit of measurement ? Took pill 2 at lunch which was veal burger with all the toppings and a baked potato covered in bacon, cheese, sour cream and sprinkled with some sausage. GYM TIME -Chest day 1 warm up rep of flat bench press 135 for 15 reps. I've been doing heavy weight low reps so it went as follows 205 x 5 , 215 x 5, 225 x5, 230x5 <--- no on the last set I usually tend to fail after the first or second rep today I got it three times before I needed assistance HAVOC maybe but I've been getting stronger weekly either way..incline 185x5, 185x5, 185x5, 205x3 Decline 205 x3 then as many reps at 135 as I can do at this point my chest is done..but today felt like I could push out a couple more reps maybe it was all psychological but my pump was a little bigger..once again could be my eyes telling me reaffirming what I already believe ..also did 5 sets of skull crushers, 5 sets or over head presses, and 5 sets of t curls ...completed with my core workout I do every workout which is 120 throw downs , 80 mountain climbers and 10 minutes of different plank positions...workout overall felt better had more energy lifts dint increase to much but the energy level was higher. Day 1 week 1 of Rpn Havoc

image-746083302.jpg

Soguccigoon

Awards
Pct will consist of Pes erase, saw palmetto , D-pol, also I will cycle back onto creatine to try and keep or improve on strength gains, I will also be taking gnc rebel ...I have some nolva on deck, but everything I've read so far tells me it shouldn't be necessary for a PH as mild as HAVOC but i have it just in case

Soguccigoon

Awards
Day 2 leg day- protein shake in hrs morning because I was running late for class, came back home ate like a barbarian 7 egg omelette with ham cheese and onions, I dint read anything that said havoc would increase appetite but I'm telling you I never remember being this damn hungry even after eating, for dinner I had 16 ounce ribeye with some pasta..then SLAM TIME today was a leg day started off with weighted lunges 10x10 , then 1 set of front squats, then did as follows for squats 315x8 365x5 365x5 405x3 followed by a complete squat burn out at 135 pounds probably did around 38 reps...overall workout felt amazing, energy has persisted feeling of alpha maleness more often then normal I felt like i wanted to murder these weights, did a bicep workout just because I felt like I dint do enough in the gym, took each of my havoc pills spaced out by 4 hours exactly instead of just when I ate, don't think it made much of a difference stepped on the scale

Soguccigoon

Awards
Week 1 down, sorry It's been harder to update this everyday then I thought, first week on running Rpn havoc I've gained 2 pounds ..it might be water weight might not we see in the coming weeks, Havoc has given me an energy boost, it may be psychological I don't know as of yet..I can definitely tell you for sure it gave me a driven, alpha male, I wish a nigga would try and fight me feeling all day. Not a huge problem I just had to take a second to process day to day situations as to not let it escalate into getting angry..recovery after the weight room has increased some bad motivation to lift has increased a lot ..so far so good

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you may get more response on this if you post it in the correct section..
perhaps PM a mod and request that it be moved
welcome to the forum

BodyBuilderX

Awards
i remember when I tried Havoc yearssss ago, great results, but the lethargy was awful!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 70
Anabolics 3