Noxipro sleeping problems!!

dscotty

Awards
Okay noxipro is hands down my favorite pre workout ever but whenever I take I find myself Up all night and having a not so restful sleep. I think it's the pikatropin That keeps my mind up all night. Ive tried using zzzyquil but that has no effect on me. Is there any other way besides not taking noxipro that will make me get a good night sleep? Thanks my bros

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Are you able to work out earlier? (assuming you are using it for exercise purposes)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
if you just need this pre then try maybe picking up some melatonin that may help

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are plenty of good preworkouts that allow you to sleep. Of course you can supplement a sleep aid to counteract your pre but I personally would not go that route.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Workout earlier, stop taking it, minimize the dose you take, eat a heavy carb meal before bed (helps me crash), and lastly can add Lights Out. But supplementing to try and bring yourself down quick enough assuming you train eat and go to bed can be difficult.

Try reading before bed? That also makes me very sleepy.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Work out earlier and/or take a lower dosage.

dscotty

Awards
Thanks for the replys my bros. I started using phenibut for my sleep problems. It works great:)

NPCfitPro

NPCfitPro

Awards
Either take earlier in the day, or decrease your dose of Noxipro, OR find a less stim heavy pre workout.

Also, try some Noxitropin, best sleep supplement I've tried, although it does make you noticeably goggy the next morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wray98 Supplements 12
wray98 Company Promotions 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
thebigt Supplements 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0