Libido Issues

Intra08

Intra08

Awards
What's going on guys, so here's the back story I was on a fairly long cut (June 2013-November 2013). My libido held pretty strong until around September when I did a 4 week cycle of Erase Pro and during that time it dropped off the map. I wasn't sure if that was from the EP or just from the calorie deficit and low fat intake. I chalked it up to the deficit and didn't sweat it too much thinking it would come back after my reverse diet. Well I have been out of my reverse diet, done a mini cut, and been back to bulking and my libido is still non-existent! It is beyond frustrating I mean I'm newly married and it sucks have no sex drive whatsoever. I recently hired a coach and one of the supplements he recommended was Purus Labs D-Pol (he is not affiliated with Purus Labs so I didn't feel like he was just pushing his own products on me). I did some reading and saw I might be able to kill two birds here and get my libido back with the product he recommended. What are your experiences as far as libido on D-Pol. I also have Anabeta Elite on hand and will be taking it sometime soon and I read a few reviews that mentioned a libido boost from ABE, but also read some reviews that said they had no libido increase from it. I'm pretty desperate at this point as it is not only frustrating but is starting to affect my marriage. Any suggestions? Thoughts on D-Pol? Thanks

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would go to the dr and let him do blood work. This doesn't sound like something bro science is going to solve.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were you I would go to the dr and let him do blood work. This doesn't sound like something bro science is going to solve.

^^^This. Estrogen also has an impact on libido, so if Erase Pro dropped it, it was most likely due to the drop in estrogen.

Go to your doc or an endo to get your levels checked.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly doubt that erase did anything to drop e2 to the point your libido is affected, but I will always agree that you need to get labs in a situation like this. Adding in additional variables chasing the problem is not going to help. Even if it did temporarily, you won't know the cause.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro destroyed my libido last summer. It did eventually get back to full throttle; it took about two months for it to come back after discontinuing use. Don't sweat it. It takes time to come back. Some have reported lower libido with DAA, so this may not be a safe bet. Stay off everything for awhile and let your body get back to normal

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimistane can kill libido. Usually DAA, longjack, even tribulus are all quite popular for libido.

We'll have a new version of Test Factor hitting NP in two weeks that will work well, Test Force 2 from E-Pharm is a terrific option already on the market.

Libido is a complex issue though, it can be due to hormone fluctuations, can be a mental thing, etc.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Arimistane can kill libido. Usually DAA, longjack, even tribulus are all quite popular for libido.

We'll have a new version of Test Factor hitting NP in two weeks that will work well, Test Force 2 from E-Pharm is a terrific option already on the market.

Libido is a complex issue though, it can be due to hormone fluctuations, can be a mental thing, etc.
Why does arimistane drop libido? Iv never had this issue as iv always ran it with pct assist but in just curious.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I believe (don't quote me on this because I'm not too informed on DAA) that Dpol (DAA) may, possibly, increase prolactin thus causing a drop in libido

Again not 100% on that, maybe someone else can chime in. IMO it'd be best to just stay off everything for atleast a month, and see how it goes

As suggested your best bet in this scenario would be seeing a doc

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Arimistane can kill libido. Usually DAA, longjack, even tribulus are all quite popular for libido. We'll have a new version of Test Factor hitting NP in two weeks that will work well, Test Force 2 from E-Pharm is a terrific option already on the market. Libido is a complex issue though, it can be due to hormone fluctuations, can be a mental thing, etc.
Libido is indeed a funny thing. One time my schedule was so ****ed up because of school and I was staying up all night and not getting much sun. Libido started to tank and wasn't getting wood during the night. When I started getting sun again I started getting raging hard ons and libido came right back. Vitamin D 3 is very important

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I believe (don't quote me on this because I'm not too informed on DAA) that Dpol (DAA) may, possibly, increase prolactin thus causing a drop in libido

Again not 100% on that, maybe someone else can chime in. IMO it'd be best to just stay off everything for atleast a month, and see how it goes

As suggested your best bet in this scenario would be seeing a doc
that's correct. Most people don't have an issue with daa though.
It's arimistane that I'm wondering about...I don't see how it drops libido.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa always jacks up my prolactin. It usually takes 2-3 weeks after coming off for it regulate. This jump in prolactin kills libido and I can always tell it's prolactin bc my nipples get hot and itchy and slightly puffy.. Usually just taking some l dopa for a month fixes this entire issue.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's correct. Most people don't have an issue with daa though.
It's arimistane that I'm wondering about...I don't see how it drops libido.
When estrogen is too low it will hurt libido..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go get blood work first

but i can't take 75mg Arimistane without some negative effects, personally i prefer to stay at around 50mg

look into fadogia for libido issues, something like tropinol xp should fix libido issues assuming nothing serious is wrong

bdybldnaam

Awards
Erase pro destroyed my libido last summer. It did eventually get back to full throttle; it took about two months for it to come back after discontinuing use.l
This.. the old EP also effected my libido negatively.

Hell of a product though.. :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely go see a dr and get bloodwork. A few things that people forget that drop libido: dietary fat intake, low calories, fatigue, poor sleep, stress, depression.

As far as libido enhancer goes, best thing i've ever used was CEL PCT Assist. I hear longjack is good as well, the pure stuff. Never tried though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely go see a dr and get bloodwork. A few things that people forget that drop libido: dietary fat intake, low calories, fatigue, poor sleep, stress, depression.As far as libido enhancer goes, best thing i've ever used was CEL PCT Assist. I hear longjack is good as well, the pure stuff. Never tried though.
PCT assist is probably one of the best test boosters on the market and doesn't get nearly enough attention.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
PCT assist is probably one of the best test boosters on the market and doesn't get nearly enough attention.
Agreed, ill never run another pct without it.