Stacking...please help me construct something from these..

Shin Sprints

Awards
Okay, I have put together a collection of supplements over the last few months. I took 'advantage' of some NP stacks specials and the recent Analyzed Sups insider deal last month.

This lot cost a fair amount of cash so I would like to try create and optimal stack for a lean bulk/body recomposition.

I am two weeks into an ABE run but that is all I am on at present and I am now wondering what I could stack with the ABE and how best to stagger the cycle.

2 x Anabeta Elite (new formula)
2 x Elite Pro (new formula)
2 x Test Powder
3 x Burn24
2 x Alphamine
2 x Alpha-T2
1 x Eviserate BFF
6 X CistaMax
6 x AmentoMax
6 x Forskolin-95
2 x Compound 20 (new formula)
3 x Micro GMS
3 x DopaDex
2 x X-Gels

All suggestions are appreciated.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Lol.

I put it together over the last 3-4 months...I don't want to think of the total cost of it but it is all paid for now so just looking to get some use of of the product for a summer stack or 8-12 weeks.

As mentioned a lean bulk or body recomposition stack is what I am after.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've never used any of those products so I can't help but I've looked into some of them.

I'm sure these guys can put something together with all that. Lol they'll set you up.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that is a lot of stuff. I'd have to look through it all for a bit, but you probably have enough for two or three different stack there, run in sequence.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeeze lol, i'm jeally.

I'm running X-Gels / ABE right now, and love it, soooooo this is what I'd do, assuming you wanna lean bulk / recomp for 8 weeks then maybe cut whatever fat you accumulate afterwards? Dunno, but this is what I'd do:

Weeks 1-8 (Lean Bulk)

Anabeta Elite 4 caps daily
X-Gels 1g pre wo
GMS 6g Pre wo
CistaMax thrown in

Weeks 9-16 (Slow cut / recomp)

Alphamine 2-3 scoops daily
Burn24 6 caps (3 times of 2 caps) daily
AmentoMax
Forskolin-95 @ 75-100mg

Weeks 13-16 (Last of the cut, get that extra oomph!)

Alpha T-2
Eviscerate BFF

Honestly, I love that products you got. Makes a ridiculous stack lol, if you work your balls off and have a great diet and got those macros and kcals in check, you can gain some nice size then shred. It's all diet and training, but the supps you got can definitely help
Nice setup!

Shin Sprints

Awards
Jeeze lol, i'm jeally.

I'm running X-Gels / ABE right now, and love it, soooooo this is what I'd do, assuming you wanna lean bulk / recomp for 8 weeks then maybe cut whatever fat you accumulate afterwards? Dunno, but this is what I'd do:

Weeks 1-8 (Lean Bulk)

Anabeta Elite 4 caps daily
X-Gels 1g pre wo
GMS 6g Pre wo
CistaMax thrown in

Weeks 9-16 (Slow cut / recomp)

Alphamine 2-3 scoops daily
Burn24 6 caps (3 times of 2 caps) daily
AmentoMax
Forskolin-95 @ 75-100mg

Weeks 13-16 (Last of the cut, get that extra oomph!)

Alpha T-2
Eviscerate BFF

Honestly, I love that products you got. Makes a ridiculous stack lol, if you work your balls off and have a great diet and got those macros and kcals in check, you can gain some nice size then shred. It's all diet and training, but the supps you got can definitely help

Thanks for this suggestion.

Seeing as I started week 3 on ABE I might wait to add the X-Gels from weeks 4-8.

What type of dosing do you suggest for CistaMax and AmentoMax?

I think my diet is pretty okay, I am slowly bumping the carbs and calories. I am upping to 2700 this week.

Macros are approximately 200g Protein, 300g Carbs, 75g Fat.

Shin Sprints

Awards
So how about this stack? :)

Seeing as I am 2 weeks into ABE and F-95 I will have to stagger the stack...

Week 1-2...ABE, F-95

Week 3...ABE, F-95, CistaMax

Week 4-8...ABE, F-95, CistaMax, [4-6g GMS, X-Gells (1.5g) only on workout days]

Week 9-10...F-95, CistaMax, Alphamine, AmentoMax, Burn24

Week 11-12...F-95, Alphamine, AmentoMax, Burn24

I guess I could extend the Alphamine, AmentoMax, Burn24 out to Week 16?

Would X-Gels be better dosed at 1.5g pre-workout for a shorter run or 1g for a longer run?

Is this too complex a stack?

All feedback welcome and appreciated.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that is quite the stock pile you have. I think you'll particular enjoy Test Power with ArA

Eviscerate also works incredibly well. My favorite transdermal burner without a doubt.

Shin Sprints

Awards
HAHA, yes it is!

I don't want to go through it all in one go lol

I hope to get 2 or 3 stacks out of it :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Add test powder to weeks 1-8 to stack alongside Xgels and ABE. I like SM's set-up as well