Thoughts on the ECA stack?

NoExcuses12

Awards
My friend is considering using the ECA stack for his next cut coming up.

Was wondering your guys thoughts on it. I read that the Aspirin is unneeded in some cases.

Thanks

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
its awesome man

far better than most OTC fat burners

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
It also functions as a potent appetite suppressant, which can be half the battle some days.

Here's an older thread where they briefly discuss the rationale behind keeping Aspirin in the stack if you haven't read through it yet.

NoExcuses12

Awards
It also functions as a potent appetite suppressant, which can be half the battle some days. Heres an older thread where they briefly discuss the rationale behind keeping Aspirin in the stack if you haven't read through it yet.
Thanks for this. Learned a lot on this thread, very informative if anyone is going to start an ECA stack. As it goes beyond just talking about the advantages of using aspirin with it. (Couldnt put the URL in the quote because I dont have enough posts, so if you want to read this link refer to the post above.)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
heres my opinion based on my own experience

pharm clen > eca > liquid / research clen

I use 25mg for epinephrine dose, 12.5 doesn't do anything for me. Start with 2x a day than move up to 3x a day. it's pretty slow but def works

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never actually used E, how hard of a stim is it? I'd be interested to pick some up from Wal Greens, but Ive always just had this assumption (that may entirely false) that it's a very hard hitting stim.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ive never actually used E, how hard of a stim is it? I'd be interested to pick some up from Wal Greens, but Ive always just had this assumption (that may entirely false) that it's a very hard hitting stim.
User dependant.
Cracks some people out, I don't feel it, or any B-agonist I've tried.

I would just start low dose and assess tolerance

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
User dependant.

Will do, thanks for the feedback!

Warthog13

Awards
My friend is considering using the ECA stack for his next cut coming up.

Was wondering your guys thoughts on it. I read that the Aspirin is unneeded in some cases.

Thanks
I've used it and found it to be most effective (for me, at least).

I only run it for a month and then take at least a month off. Depending on how I'm progressing - maybe longer. Basically, I use it to break through plateaus.

FWIW - here's what I use. 2 Primatine (or generic tablets), 1 200 mg caffein pill, and 1 aspirin tablet (I forget the actual size but around 300-400 mg)

I've always used the aspirin. Everything I've read points to using it. The thread referenced above by Red Dog has good info. After reading that, I may try the lower dose aspirin next time and see how that works.

User dependant.

Absolutely. Even though I've used it at least a half-dozen times over the last few years, I always start with only 1 dose for the first 3-4 days. Then I go up to 2 doses per day over the next 5-7 days. I try to work up to 3 doses per day but 3 usually "zombifies" me so I alternate between 2 or 3 doses per day over the rest of the run. I have never been able to consistently take 3 doses for long periods of time....but that's just me.

It works best for me taken on an empty stomach. I usually take it around 6:30 AM. When I do two doses, I take the second around 2PM. When I do 3 doses, I take the second around 11 AM and the third at 2PM. If I take it any later than 2PM, I can forget about getting quality sleep that night!