recompadrol timing

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
How important is it to take recompadrol or really any gda 20 mins before eating? I sometimes forget and take just before i eat. It seems to be working well anyway but wondering what more educated folks think.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How important is it to take recompadrol or really any gda 20 mins before eating? I sometimes forget and take just before i eat. It seems to be working well anyway but wondering what more educated folks think.
It takes time for repression of adipogenic and lipogenic signals: say 20-40 minutes

Corosolic acid, and vanadyl can be taken as soon as 5 min pre meal.

Other ingredients need some time.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, i guess i need to be a little more dilligent remembering to dose beforehand. Thanks

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One more question please. If I take one before my 11 am lunch, will Recomp still be working when I have a 2-3pm snack?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, i guess i need to be a little more dilligent remembering to dose beforehand. Thanks
I have a hard time w this as well, I always eat and then am like "damn, why did I not remember my GDA beforehand?!"

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Slightly off topic, but how do you feel when taking Recompadrol? I do get a weird sensation not long after taking it... kind of like hunger, but different. Hard to describe. Is it a blood sugar thing? Goes away when I eat carbs.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
When I take recompadrol and don't get some carbs into my system after an hour or so, I can sometimes tell that my blood sugar drops which signals me to get something into my system ASAP.

I have taken (2) recompadrols one time before eating pizza and when I was done, I was like "Is it time to eat?" LOL!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off topic, but how do you feel when taking Recompadrol? I do get a weird sensation not long after taking it... kind of like hunger, but different. Hard to describe. Is it a blood sugar thing? Goes away when I eat carbs.
After taking recomp and eating i get a little bit of a feeling like im hollow. Thats the only way to describe it. Goes away after a while though. Pes shift did the same to me but way worse, to the point i stopped using it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After taking recomp and eating i get a little bit of a feeling like im hollow. Thats the only way to describe it. Goes away after a while though. Pes shift did the same to me but way worse, to the point i stopped using it.
Sugars are being wasted/used better

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Sugars are being wasted/used better
Awesome, i figured it must be a sign of recomp working. Im bout out, time to order some more. Its the only gda ive used that i notice a significant difference. I love the recomp/mp combo.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, i figured it must be a sign of recomp working. Im bout out, time to order some more. Its the only gda ive used that i notice a significant difference. I love the recomp/mp combo.
I'll be sending mp to nutraplanet next week they should have it in stock By end of the weem

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't stress the timing too much. It actually takes longer for food to enter circulation than it does for recompadrol. So if you have recompadrol and a meal at the same time, by the time the glucose load is entering your body (assuming it's not a sugary drink, which will outpace recompadrol), recompadrol will already be at work.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks coop.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Don't stress the timing too much. It actually takes longer for food to enter circulation than it does for recompadrol. So if you have recompadrol and a meal at the same time, by the time the glucose load is entering your body (assuming it's not a sugary drink, which will outpace recompadrol), recompadrol will already be at work.
Good info thanks.

cyan0419

Awards
Is it ok to take the Norcodren and Recompadrol together when I wake up 30min period to the first meal?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading all this recompadrol is making me miss it. Might be time to grab a bottle. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Question for Coop or Zach, I've always wondered if taking GDA's with fat/adipose blocking ability had any effect on the absorption of fat soluble vitamins.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Question for Coop or Zach, I've always wondered if taking GDA's with fat/adipose blocking ability had any effect on the absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
Nope. GDAs generally block carbohydrate absorption. In fact, not a single common GDA ingredient blocks fat absorption. The closest thing is high doed grapeseed extract

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nope. GDAs generally block carbohydrate absorption. In fact, not a single common GDA ingredient blocks fat absorption. The closest thing is high doed grapeseed extract
Thanks Coop!
Good to know

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I forget or simply have an "unplanned" meal, I will take straight afterwards or as soon as possible...

Fine. I often dose on an empty stomach or nowhere near/with food, so different feelings. Always makes me feel better, but sometimes I can tell that my blood sugar has dropped and I need to eat, especially after training.

Recompadrol is the best nutrient repartitioner out there IMO - loved it since I first used it and don't like being without it (been without it for almost two months now and definitely notice the difference - although I guess I could have "needed" the break re the VS).

~Rosie~

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's correct

I also find green tea extract and RK to "block" fat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I presume you mean Raspberry Ketones? How do you dose both of these?
1-2 scoops metabolic powder pre mixed carb and fat mea, duh lol

Highly depends on fat content and if you wanna really "waste" that meal

250mg ketones per 25g fat. Unless you want to waste it. In which case I would do 500mg

If you go over that dose you may notice a dumping effect.