to get all this water retention and puffiness i have from
bulking

something cheap

im going to use it with Instone LeanFire since I got 2 bottles
of it for free. Thanks!!!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
try some 6-oxo or Nolva, and limit your sodium intake.

BackHand

Awards
haha i bought some stuff called

Waterix Plus from GNC? is that alright?

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I have a friend that used Taraxatone with good results, although I would
think you could buy the ingredients in bulk and save.

BackHand

Awards
ingredients are

vitamin b-6
magnesium
potassium

parsley herb powder
uva ursi extract 3:1
buchu leaves extract 4:1
corn silk
couchgrass powder
hydrangea powder
juniper berry extract
dicalcium
phosphate
cellulose
food glaze

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ingredients are

vitamin b-6
magnesium
potassium

parsley herb powder
uva ursi extract 3:1
buchu leaves extract 4:1
corn silk
couchgrass powder
hydrangea powder
juniper berry extract
dicalcium
phosphate
cellulose
food glaze

im not sure if that will work, but uva ursi one of the herbs you have in the list Bearberry is a diuretic and antisceptic useful in the treatment of urinary tract infections.

they used to sell stuff called ewater pills at GNC, i heard they are good.

BackHand

Awards
this is what is says on the bottle LOL

waterix plus combines potassium, a vital electrolyte involved in the regulation of fluid and water retention levels with a complementing blend of special herbs such as buchu leaves, uva ursi, paresley and juniper berries

- Advanced Water Balance formula
- caffeine-free

would this not take out any water at all? LOL along with the LEAN FIRE and immense cardio and diet ! hahaha

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
this is what is says on the bottle LOL

waterix plus combines potassium, a vital electrolyte involved in the regulation of fluid and water retention levels with a complementing blend of special herbs such as buchu leaves, uva ursi, paresley and juniper berries

- Advanced Water Balance formula
- caffeine-free

would this not take out any water at all? LOL along with the LEAN FIRE and immense cardio and diet ! hahaha
try it out for a week or so, and see if it works. GNC has a refund policy, if the bottle is half full you return it, told them it didntt work. they will refund you your money.

again limit your sodium intake (salt), and try going to sauna.
if thant didnt work use Anti-estrogen, like nolva, 6-oxo, or aramidix.

BackHand

Awards
ok man! awesome

I greatlyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate your help!

thnx bro

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
If you want the runs you can take Cytodyne's Taraxatone, but dandelion root as glenihan said is supposed to increase sodium excretion from the kidneys to help relieve water retention.

BackHand

Awards
yes Cuffs I still buy from GNC

I do it while Im out and about
Not waiting for it to come in the Mail, if it even makes it here

I take the safer route in that regard and just get it while im doin other stuff
thanks tho

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
yes Cuffs I still buy from GNC

I do it while Im out and about
Not waiting for it to come in the Mail, if it even makes it here

I take the safer route in that regard and just get it while im doin other stuff
thanks tho
I wasn't falmming you...okay, maybe I was. :D

Anyways, I made a couple of purchases from GNC in the past. But, never again. With these board sponsors we have here, you can make your purchase, save a bunch of money, not pay sales tax, and receive your order in a matter of days. If it gets lost, or there is a problem they will fix it. I have never heard of any of these stand-up guys ignoring a customer.

BackHand

Awards
uhhh huh, Bulk Nutrition

i ordered a bottle of m1-4add from them, their own brand

didnt ever receive it
payed for it

emailed him, he never emailed me back or anything

luckily i got my bank to credit the money back into my account somehow
screw BulkNutrition they suck

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
BulkNutrition isn't a board sponsor as Cuffs mentioned, but they are still a good company. GNC is way overpriced, and their employees generally dont know anything.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
BN is a quality store, and Mike is a very honest person...IMO. Maybe your purchase took place at the time of the ban? Still, stick with board sponsors, and you won't get steered wrong.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Dandelion Root which is like $4.77 at Vitamin Shoppe (which is the only place you should go if you want to buy at retail) is very cheap and works really well. I am not recommending this but I took high doses of the stuff to work for me. I took 4-8 capsules like every 4 hours....even the next morning I was pissing clear, which is like the only time that I and many others don't pee completely clear!

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Dandelion Root which is like $4.77 at Vitamin Shoppe (which is the only place you should go if you want to buy at retail) is very cheap and works really well. I am not recommending this but I took high doses of the stuff to work for me. I took 4-8 capsules like every 4 hours....even the next morning I was pissing clear, which is like the only time that I and many others don't pee completely clear!
Did you notice anything in your appearance? I know the mechanism how dandelion supposedly works, but have never heard any feedback on it being used all by itself.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hell yea! I do not recommend anything but label dosages to people, BUT FOR ME AND USING HIGH DOSES I noticed a dryer physique with slightly more definition in the midsection when flexed, especially first thing in the morning! If you look at my pics in the pics section my bodyfat is a bit high (like 17-18%) and I noticed these effects so I can only imagine a person in the 9-11% range. It would be much more noticeable! Remember these effects are only temporary and these supps to lose water are only meant for short periods of use like precontest or before a photo shoot or special occasion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 6
ThaReal Big Weight Loss 10
Supplements 43