Milk Thistle dose?

1. Milk Thistle dose?

Hey guys. I've been searching for few days here and there and I can't for the life of me find a specific dose. I bought the powder from CNW and was wonderin if the dose is low enough to cap in "0" caps, or just how much I need to weigh out with my scale everytime. Thanks a lot.

2. 1g is a good dose.

3. 1g a day? Can it be taken just once a day? The less times I need to taste this stuff the better. Thanks for the help
    •   

4. I cap mine using 00 caps and take 2 caps a day, if you got 0 caps you'll need 3-4 caps. I used to take it twice a day but now only once a day, because of convenience.

5. Alright sounds good man. Thanks for the help.

6. That sh*t is just nasty tasting, ughh.

7. 750-1000mg/day unless you're pounding your liver with supps.
    Sage

8. Yea its definitely not the best tasting powder. Im already downing CEE twice a day as if Im taking a shot so avoiding tasting this stuff would be great. I'll prob just cap and pop a bunch of caps a day. Thanks guys.

9. Quote Originally Posted by freEQnasty
    Yea its definitely not the best tasting powder. I
    Uhm... strange. The one i got from a local laboratory was not bad tasting at all.
    I dissolved about 1g in a glass of milk at night and it was pleasant...

10. Yea its not as bad as the CEE and I bet milk would cover the taste decently also.

11. I stuff a 00 cap with half Silymarin and half of Beyond-a-century's liver formula. That gives me about 400 mg of silymarin per cap, plus the pther stuff. Two or three a day will be fine.

12. Alright. Good idea too. Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. When To Dose Milk Thistle?
    By maggotspawn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 01:27 PM
  2. When to dose Milk Thistle ON CYCLE ?
    By mdgrwl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:23 PM
  3. milk thistle dosing?
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 09:33 AM
  4. milk thistle and nac split into 2 doses?
    By dess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 12:43 AM
  5. Dosing for bulk milk thistle
    By mghoodlum in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 07:12 PM