X-Factor log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Shock133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

    I read this entire post and noticed numerous times that one should avoid fish oils as a supplement while on X-Factor. Logic would tell me to also avoid tuna or fish in general. I do get a lot of my daily protein from tuna so I figured it would just be best to ask if I should avoid it or not. Maybe there's not enough to affect the efficacy of this supplement. Obviously, I wouldn't want to buy it and cancel the effects with a portion of my diet.

  2. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you're not eating Albacore tuna then I wouldn't worry about it. Albacore is the fatty, white colored kind. But I would avoid tuna for other reasons. Personally, I like to keep my mercury intake at a minimum.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  3. New Member
    w_llewellyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    29749
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    X-Factor is certainly the best, most effectve supplement I have ever used... EVER.
    That is great! I am extremely happy to see you like the product so much Aeternitatis!

    You made my week with that line, at the very least..
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    724
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I eat about 3 cans of tuna a day, and mercury levels are fine lol. If you eat like 8-10 cans a day then you have something to worry about. If not then mercury is not a problem.
  5. the triumph of the grill
    kwantam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    324
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    83.84%

    Albacore tuna, being fattier, has higher mercury levels as well, since heavy metals are stored in fats.

    -kwantam
  6. Registered User
    Shock133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

    Thanks for all of the feedback. I eat only up to 3 cans a day but that's on rare occassions. It goes no higher than that. I'm glad to see there are going to be no conflicts with the tuna and X-Factor. One more question popped into my head when pondering conflicts and synergies of different substances. I have some Max LMG preordered through NP and was wondering if there might be any conflicts or synergies associated with the two? I don't see any but then again I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable on this board. Thanks again.
  7. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock133
    Thanks for all of the feedback. I eat only up to 3 cans a day but that's on rare occassions. It goes no higher than that. I'm glad to see there are going to be no conflicts with the tuna and X-Factor. One more question popped into my head when pondering conflicts and synergies of different substances. I have some Max LMG preordered through NP and was wondering if there might be any conflicts or synergies associated with the two? I don't see any but then again I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable on this board. Thanks again.
    Is Max LMG a "pheramone" like ErgoMAX was? If so, then I think X-Factor would synergize with it through the possible increase in AR density. But it may also make androgenic sides more potent/noticeable. The next time I use X-Factor I'm going to probably be using it with Diesel Test (a natural test booster).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  8. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I eat about 3 cans of tuna a day, and mercury levels are fine lol. If you eat like 8-10 cans a day then you have something to worry about. If not then mercury is not a problem.
    Considering how mercury is accumulative and that nasty effects (but not necessarily life threatening) can start at low levels--and the fact that canned tuna is pretty gross--makes me say screw the tuna. Chicken is just as economical anyways.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Uh, here are the numbers I said I'd post yesterday...

    Biceps are up 1/4 inch and thighs up 1/2 inch. I definitely look wider from the front and thicker from the side. My lats have gotten wider for sure. The only thing I’m missing is rounder delts but that just means I need to fine tune my training.



    Measurement______Start_______E nd______Change
    Body Weight_______175______170_____ _- 5lbs
    Body Fat__________~19%________~16__ ____-3%
    Bench Press_______155 / 10_____195 / 10___+ 40lbs (my weak lift)
    Squat____________255 / 10_____300 / 10__+ 45lbs


    Squat____________275 / 5_____315 / 5__+ 40lbs

    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    That is great! I am extremely happy to see you like the product so much Aeternitatis!

    You made my week with that line, at the very least..
    Can I have more X-Factor???
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  11. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2271
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great results. It amazes me that X Factor has been on the market so long but it took until now to start making a move. I am glad to see it as Molecular Nutrition and Llewellyn are good people.
  12. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Great resuls man! I think you opened the eyes of many who thought this was junk because prohormones werer standing in the way! Definitely will look more into this, just wish it was a little cheaper considering you need like 3 bottles...
  13. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It will be getting cheaper. Right now X-Factor is selling like mad and I think is out of stock. So, william is reformulating the capsules to contain 250mg per cap and 100 caps per bottle. The bottles will cost a little more but you'll only need two of them so will save money overall. It is definitely worth the money. Cheaper than most prohormones and no PCT needed.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  14. Advanced Member
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.39%

    w_llewelyn, have you heard of anyone trying higher than the recommended dosage on the bottle? Does it give any better results or is just best to stick with the recommended dose?
  15. New Member
    cpa5oh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.19%

    My results were very similar to the thread starter. I'm big on X-factor...seemed like a lot of people were taking shots at the product early on and I wouldn't doubt that was a big contributor to people being apprehensive about it.

    Strength went up every workout (as opposed to kind of creeping up as it typically does) and I felt as though I was getting leaner...despite trying to bulk. I felt kinda pumped all day...which is nice. People actually noticed the results I was having.

    I can't wait to see how this works during a cut...gotta get the discipline to cut again first, though :-)
  16. New Member
    max von's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    ***Final Review***

    For those who don’t want all the fluff, you can just skip to the summary at the bottom.

    I haven’t updated in a long time because I haven’t really had anything different to say about X-Factor. The gains continue. It’s that simple. The ****ty part for me was overtraining and needing to take 1-1/2 weeks off to recover and then not being at full capacity for another couple of days. So essentially I lost 2 weeks of training. It would seem that although X-Factor increases the rate of strength and muscle gains as well as increasing intensity, it does not increase recovery. That being said, I think it is important for everyone who uses X-Factor to keep in mind that although you may feel like you can just tear up the weights with wild abandon, you cannot. Just stick to your usual training program.

    I noticed that the increased amount of soreness also tapered off with continued usage. Either that or I just got accustomed to the soreness. X-Factor also seems to have good nutrient partitioning effects. Although I was eating huge amounts of food and definitely not eating clean everyday, I still didn’t put on any extra fat. Actually, I think I lost a small amount of fat which is amazing considering I wasn’t trying to lean out. The sad part is, after I overtrained, I just couldn’t seem to get the great X-Factor results that I had during the first month of supplementation. I don’t know why this would be. Maybe I still need to take a few days worth of recovery time or something.

    My body weight went slightly down as my muscles began to feel fuller and harder. I can only attribute this to fat loss. Another interesting thing was that even after cycling off of creatine mono, I didn’t lose any weight. I always drop about 5 pounds once I stop using creatine. In fact, I would recommend to use X-Factor by itself with no other supplements except for the usual vitamin and protein. My lifts all skyrocketed during the first month of supplementation (before overtraining) and after a one week plateau, they are just starting to go up again (after overtraining). I think the best lifts I did were 315 on squat for 5 reps and 300 on squat for 10 reps. I have never in my life lifted that much. My flat bench went up to 190 for 10 reps but I’ve been past that before; bench has always been a week point because I hardly ever train it. Still, at this point in time a 190 bench press is good for me. Considering in 4 weeks it went from 170 to 190 is great in my opinion. I also went from using 65 pounds dumbbells on flat bench to 85 pounders. I have never used that heavy of a dumbbell before. My body weight now is basically holding steady at 170 pounds but I’m noticeably leaner.

    For me, the coolest part about X-Factor (aside from the great gains) is the intensity it gave me. Maybe I was just psyched up to be making such great gains, I don’t know. But when I was on X-Factor, I was so focused and so ready to hit everything hardcore. I guess next time I should try to control that urge. I think the best thing I can say about this product is, I will definitely be using it again in the future. I wouldn’t say that unless it worked great.

    On a side note, Ori Hoffmekler has written some things about arachidonic acid in his book Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat. I guess he too understands how AA is in muscle building.

    Summary:

    —Amazing gains in strength and size
    —Nutrient partitioning effects cause leanness even while bulking
    —Increased drive and focus in the gym
    —Increases strength but not recovery therefore:
    —Be careful about overtraining
    —Useful while cutting and bulking
    glad to see you had such good results, your final review was awsome and very good to read.
  17. New Member
    w_llewellyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    29749
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    w_llewelyn, have you heard of anyone trying higher than the recommended dosage on the bottle? Does it give any better results or is just best to stick with the recommended dose?
    I have heard a few, but nothing exceptional above normal gains to report. I do think that the more you take, the more the demand may be created for protein, as AA is likely increasing protein turnover in general (breakdown and synthesis). I would fear that at some point too much might even be counter productive, if you can't keep up on the synthesis side..

    Since AA is a powerful fatty acid, and we also have a great deal of safety data on its supplemention of up to 1.5-1.7 grams daily, that would be the limit of what I'd feel comfortable recommending, just for basic liability reasons. I doubt you'd have to worry until the dosage was much higher though, and even so overdose studies in rats failed to produce adverse events. Still though. Go with what you know I think.. And we know 1.7grams and under is safe to take.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  18. New Member
    w_llewellyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    29749
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Can I have more X-Factor???
    I sent you an email through bb.com. Let me know if you didn't get it.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  19. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    I sent you an email through bb.com. Let me know if you didn't get it.
    I don't think I did get it unless there is some sort of delay. My address is angelblood187@hotmail.com
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  20. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2019
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey Bill.. Email me thru here, I got a question for you..
  21. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I recently got an email from Lewellyn about my X-Factor results. Here is what he had to say:

    "I also wanted to ask you about your final numbers. When I calculate your
    bodyfat % and relate it to your bodyweight change, you come out only .5 lbs
    of lean mass ahead. Now of course anything is possible, but figured I'd just
    ask as given your measurement increases and strength gains were very good. I
    would have put you at a net gain of 5 lbs LBM minimum. Just wondering if
    maybe the creatine secession maybe played a role here, or maybe more fat
    loss was present, or perhaps you do indeed feel like you gained 1/2 pound of
    lean mass. Either way your results are great, but you know your body much
    better than I, so wanted to ask..."


    He's a sharp guy . The only explanation I can come up with for this discrepency is that when I first weighed myself I only took one weigh-in. However, for my final weight I took the average of 3 weigh-ins over the course of 3 days to hopefully get a more accurate representation of fluctuating body weight. Or perhaps the creatine de-loading did effect more than I had thought. IN any case, the mirror doesn't lie. What I see is reduced body fat and increased mass. Even if the bodyfat and bodyweight are inaccurate, the girth increases are not and speak for themselves.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  22. New Member
    w_llewellyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    29749
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Hey Bill.. Email me thru here, I got a question for you..
    I can't PM for some reason, and your profile will not let me send email. You can email me at bill at bodyofscience dotcom.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  23. New Member
    max von's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

    hey Bill just wondering if you got my emails that i sent you thanks Ill talk to you later

    max von
  24. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I must say, this product looks very promising. Im glad I found it today, it suprises me how many things I miss when I skim over topics. After doing much research and reading many logs, this look like it could some good uses besides just a straight out bulk.

    Im considering using during pct after a superdrol/trimax cycle to help with retaining/gaining mass and keeping the fat down while my thyroid is on the rebound. This seems like it could have a good use in pct. If anyone thinks it would be a waste in pct please voice up, since I would rather not waste a good product.

    I am looking forward in about a month to get some to start in my pct. I haven't seen any results of users during pct (not sure if anyone has tried it), so Im guessing this is my time to actually post a log that would be useful to the board. Anyone know of how much three bottles is going to cost; basically where is the cheapest place to get this at, I see nutraplanet doesn't have it, so I'm not sure. Gotta know how much mony I need to save up. To many good things out from different companys and not enough money But when I get my product I always get a giddy feeling, that is always worth the money
  25. Advanced Member
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.39%

    Actually nutraplanet just got it in, like 40 a bottle, need 3 bottles to run a 54 day cycle at the recommended 5caps/day.
  26. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Actually nutraplanet just got it in, like 40 a bottle, need 3 bottles to run a 54 day cycle at the recommended 5caps/day.
    You are right! I was searching for x-factor, the damn dash in it made it come up with no results. I guess I should have just looked up the company products.


    Edit: HOLY CRAP, $40 a bottle, AND you need 3. This better be some powerful sh1t! Well I guess my plans for using this in pct will be put on hold. Definatly am not able to drop $120 on this in a month, too much to pay for at the time, maybe I'll try this sometime in the summer.
  27. New Member
    max von's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    You are right! I was searching for x-factor, the damn dash in it made it come up with no results. I guess I should have just looked up the company products.


    Edit: HOLY CRAP, $40 a bottle, AND you need 3. This better be some powerful sh1t! Well I guess my plans for using this in pct will be put on hold. Definatly am not able to drop $120 on this in a month, too much to pay for at the time, maybe I'll try this sometime in the summer.
    just a little hint on how good it is most of the stores out there are out of x-factor and you will have a hard time finding it also the company is out of it to. I am going to do my second test of it about a month from now but i bought my 3 bottles already cause it was going out. I gained 11lbs on lean muscle mass on it and dropped 3% bodyfat all while trying to put weight on i actually increased my calories by 1000 just to keep. Trust me i know you dont know me but this stuff really works and is worth every penny

    max von
  28. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have you posted a log anywhere? I would be interested in reading it. The majority of logs I have seen are from bb.com; there are some knowledgeable people there, it just seems most product tests are from kids who just want free products and will say good stuff for it. Usually their logs are poorly done. I'm looking for some well detailed logs, so if you have one, please post a link. Anything helpful on it.
  29. New Member
    max von's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Have you posted a log anywhere? I would be interested in reading it. The majority of logs I have seen are from bb.com; there are some knowledgeable people there, it just seems most product tests are from kids who just want free products and will say good stuff for it. Usually their logs are poorly done. I'm looking for some well detailed logs, so if you have one, please post a link. Anything helpful on it.
    My post is under DiscountAnabolics forum in the supplement section under x-factor there are several under there so look for te one i started i think you will be impressed make sure and read all the feed back after my final review

    thanks for taking the time. any question feel free to email me its on there

    max von
  30. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by max von
    just a little hint on how good it is most of the stores out there are out of x-factor and you will have a hard time finding it also the company is out of it to. I am going to do my second test of it about a month from now but i bought my 3 bottles already cause it was going out. I gained 11lbs on lean muscle mass on it and dropped 3% bodyfat all while trying to put weight on i actually increased my calories by 1000 just to keep. Trust me i know you dont know me but this stuff really works and is worth every penny

    max von
    Also when I was saying this had better be some powerful stuff, i was joking around. I don't doubt the product works, many people who I trust on here have said it is good. I'm sure its worth every penny, but even if its worth it, it still doesn't change the fact that I can afford. I'm just letting you know that I don't doubt the product, I just have to wait a while to test it out. I'm sure at that time I will be very happy with what I get.

    On a side note, this product looks like it could also be something very good for bridging cycles, a nice NHA to bring things up. Just an idea, but a good NHA stack for bridging could be Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and x-factor. Rebound xt and activate work together, while x-factor works using a different mechanism. Not sure if this would be a smart stack or not, just seems like it to me.
  31. New Member
    max von's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Also when I was saying this had better be some powerful stuff, i was joking around. I don't doubt the product works, many people who I trust on here have said it is good. I'm sure its worth every penny, but even if its worth it, it still doesn't change the fact that I can afford. I'm just letting you know that I don't doubt the product, I just have to wait a while to test it out. I'm sure at that time I will be very happy with what I get.

    On a side note, this product looks like it could also be something very good for bridging cycles, a nice NHA to bring things up. Just an idea, but a good NHA stack for bridging could be Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and x-factor. Rebound xt and activate work together, while x-factor works using a different mechanism. Not sure if this would be a smart stack or not, just seems like it to me.
    yea i know you were and i hear you about the money but look forward to hearing how you do when you do try it.

    by the way i like the cat

    max von
  32. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    724
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    On a side note, this product looks like it could also be something very good for bridging cycles, a nice NHA to bring things up. Just an idea, but a good NHA stack for bridging could be Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and x-factor. Rebound xt and activate work together, while x-factor works using a different mechanism. Not sure if this would be a smart stack or not, just seems like it to me.
    I don't think this would be good run as a PCT or to bridge cycles, mainly for one reason. You aren't supposed to take EFA's while on it. Especially after an oral cycle, you want to take as much EFA's in as possible to bring you lipid levels back up, and by doing that it would cancel out the affects of x-factor. Not saying it wouldn't work, just doesnt seem worth the investment as part of a PCT or bridge regimen.
  33. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I don't think this would be good run as a PCT or to bridge cycles, mainly for one reason. You aren't supposed to take EFA's while on it. Especially after an oral cycle, you want to take as much EFA's in as possible to bring you lipid levels back up, and by doing that it would cancel out the affects of x-factor. Not saying it wouldn't work, just doesnt seem worth the investment as part of a PCT or bridge regimen.
    Very good point. I guess after pct it might be good to use if you were taking long breaks from usage. Since I am now planning what times of the year I will use what product, there are only a few times I will use. Most likely 3 times a year, once in each season (except fall) for a short 1-1.5 month cycle. That leaves a good amount of time to try other things, while not on pct. So I guess I will try it on its own instead of during pct.
  34. New Member
    EXSSguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Very good point. I guess after pct it might be good to use if you were taking long breaks from usage. Since I am now planning what times of the year I will use what product, there are only a few times I will use. Most likely 3 times a year, once in each season (except fall) for a short 1-1.5 month cycle. That leaves a good amount of time to try other things, while not on pct. So I guess I will try it on its own instead of during pct.
    I think of greater importance might be its possible use BEFORE a cycle. One of AA's proposed mechanisms is increasing androgen receptor density. If this is truly the case, it would seem plausible that increasing androgen receptor density before a cycle could possibly translate to greater gains while on the cylce, as there are more receptors for the substrates to bind. This would also curtail any of the negative effects associated with not being able to use EFA's after a cycle of orals. Just my 2 cents.
  35. New Member
    utk1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    I can't PM for some reason, and your profile will not let me send email. You can email me at bill at bodyofscience dotcom.
    Bill, I just got two bottles of X-factor in the mail and plan on doing 3 caps 2x per day as part of my PCT. I'm using several different "products" for PCT, so gains will be hard to correlate to just one product, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. The science is sound, as with your other supps, and that's all a guy can ask for (I'm the daddy of formestane).

    Anyway, it's good to see you over here. Why don't you and PA give BB.com and make this your permanent home. Waaay too many neophytes over there.

    Just out of curiosity, do you (or anyone else) know if Bill Roberts is active anywhere? I kind of miss the old days when everyone was on MFW...(taking trip down memory lane).
  36. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    724
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    what was your cycle, that you decided to go with this as part of your PCT?
  37. New Member
    utk1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    what was your cycle, that you decided to go with this as part of your PCT?
    My philosophy of PCT is a little different. I don't view it as a time to just hang on to gains, but rather just the start of a new cycle with different compounds. The cycle was three weeks long and consisted of:

    M1T @ 30mg/day
    MethylD @ 24mg/day
    4OHT cyp @ 300mg EOD
    6oxo @ 600mg/day
    1TEstergels @ 600mg/day (Bill, these things are effective, but they "taste" like crap.)

    As you can see, I was rather heavy on the Methyls, hence the short duration. I disagree entirely with the "don't mix methyls" idea that seems to have proliferated. No (visible) sides whatsoever. My liver function will be temporarily impaired, but I abstain from alcohol and anti-inflamatories (tylenol, ibuprofen, etc.) in an effort to ease the stress. I'm having blood work in 2 or 3 weeks and we'll see where I'm at. I suspect that my HDL/LDL ratio is out of whack, but that is to be expected.

    Of course, all of this is hypothetical. I do not take, consume, use or possess any steroids or other illegal anabolic/androgenic compounds.
  38. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    724
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well what I was getting at, was that and you stated it "My liver function will be temporarily impaired". With all of those oral's your lipid level will be horribly decreased, and the main thing you need for PCT is EFA's to build that back up. i.e. Flax Oil, Fish Oil etc. etc. Now earlier I stated that this product would not be an effective PCT, because PCT is to bring back up your bodies normal levels and functions. After oral cycle, especially m1t you need EFA's and other supplements. X-factor says not to use with EFA's, because it will negate the results people are wanting from it. I would wait and use x-factor later on when you don't have to take EFA's to help your body recover from something previous. But what do I know....
  39. New Member
    utk1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Well what I was getting at, was that and you stated it "My liver function will be temporarily impaired". With all of those oral's your lipid level will be horribly decreased, and the main thing you need for PCT is EFA's to build that back up. i.e. Flax Oil, Fish Oil etc. etc. Now earlier I stated that this product would not be an effective PCT, because PCT is to bring back up your bodies normal levels and functions. After oral cycle, especially m1t you need EFA's and other supplements. X-factor says not to use with EFA's, because it will negate the results people are wanting from it. I would wait and use x-factor later on when you don't have to take EFA's to help your body recover from something previous. But what do I know....
    You make an excellent point regarding blood lipid levels. I hate to think about what my blood work looks like right now. There are certain dietary measures that help out. Examples: Green, leafy vegetables (I eat at least one big salad every day), nuts, oats, etc. There are tons of other foods that help out, although I readily admit that a big gulp of fish oil might be more productive. As I said, I plan to get blood work done in the coming weeks, so I'll let you know.

    One last thing. Bodybuilding is NOT a healthy endeavour. To the contrary, it poses serious health risks and has even claimed a few lives of late.
  40. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2019
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    I can't PM for some reason, and your profile will not let me send email. You can email me at bill at bodyofscience dotcom.
    Got'cha!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. Mass FX / X-Factor Log. Tune in!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in