X-Factor log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Sounds like a very good product. Just rest up and you will be all ready to go next week. For me, it seems I can only hit is super hard for ~4 weeks then I am just drained, so it may be time for you to take a little break.

2. Gold Member

Have you tried melatonin?
  3. Registered User

Very good job Aeternitatis. Your log is very interesting.

I have ordered 3 bottles of X-Factor and I hope that it will be also effective for me.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chriscool
    Very good job Aeternitatis. Your log is very interesting.

I have ordered 3 bottles of X-Factor and I hope that it will be also effective for me.
    Chriscool I am new to this board but have been a long time supporter of x-factor i will say up front
    that i am a friend of Bill and this supplement is the real deal and works very well i posted my results
    on 2 other boards and will tell you that i gained 11lbs of lean muscle mass and went from 11%bf to
    8%. I also gained 3/4 inch on my arms and almost 3 inches on chest size good luck and if you have any
    question that i can be of help let me know

thanks for trying it you will love it

max von
  5. Registered User

Those are some hellacious gains, was that the recommended 50 day cycle, and what dose were you running?
  6. Registered User

Thanks Max...
    I've started my 2nd bottle yesterday. I take 2+2+1 cap ED. I do not take any other supplement (also no fish oil or peanut butter)

I have not yet gained some weight and my BF seems stable but I mesure my BF with a Body Fat Monitor Scale and the result changes often: one day -2%, next day +1% not good to check a BF with a scale

In the mirror I look much leaner and my pumps are incredibles in my workouts.

I know that X-Factor takes 3 weeks to make a good effect... so wait and see

For all... sorry for my "ugly" english, I speak much better French!
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Those are some hellacious gains, was that the recommended 50 day cycle, and what dose were you running?
    yes i did the 50 days taking 2 pills in the morning and 3 prior to work out on may 7th will be my 50 days off and then im going to try another 50 and see if there is any drop of effect Thank i appreciate it

max von
  8. Supplement Jester
    Board Sponsor

I've started my 2nd bottle yesterday. I take 2+2+1 cap ED. I do not take any other supplement (also no fish oil or peanut butter)
    What's the beef with peanut butter? I'm gonna be eating that **** by the jar when I do my X-Factor cycle later this spring...
  9. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

I don't think the PB is a problem, just the EFA's like flax seed, or fish oil. I think I am gonna try out x-factor in a couple months, and I too will be hitting the PB pretty hard.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

PB does have unsaturated (olefinic) fats.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    ***UPDATE***

03/16/05
    Well people, I went too gung ho last week and now I’m paying for it. I haven’t had a half decent workout since Friday. I believe that from pushing myself so hard on leg days and not going to sleep as early as I should, I have induced slight adrenal fatigue. I base this diagnoses on a few symptoms but especially the fact that I keep waking up at 3am. Top that off with the stress of dealing with people who ask me for **** every freakin day and you’ve got yourself on the road to overtraining. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to have a workout but this week is going to be VERY light and easy. And don’t think this doesn’t piss me off. But I actually just got over a year long bout with insomnia and I’m not going to start that **** up again. I’m so disappointed though. I know I could’ve hit 300lbs for a ten rep squat. It is so ****ty to wake up at 3am and just lay thinking to yourself that you know you won’t be able to workout. So, right now I’m staying away from all stimulants, eating supportive herbs and nutrients, and going to bed at 8pm. My right, lower eye-lid has been twitching nonstop since Friday.
    Hey Aeternitatis,

Just wanted to check in and see how the last 3 weeks of your cycle went. Haven't heard from you. Were you able to get final numbers?

Thanks again!
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR) for Sports Nutrition
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    Hey Aeternitatis,

Just wanted to check in and see how the last 3 weeks of your cycle went. Haven't heard from you. Were you able to get final numbers?

Thanks again!
    X Factor is an awesome product! From the reviews I have heard have ALL been positive. I will be grabbing me a few bottles
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

I can't even keep it in my store..
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    I can't even keep it in my store..
    glad to hear that it is selling that quickly for you this stuff is the bomb and will be the next big supplement. Glad to here that you are having sucess in your store good luck with it

max von
  15. Supplement Jester
    Board Sponsor

If most people knew how good the literature [re: science] on/behind it really is, they would be less surprised.

I knew about it a while back, but my understanding of the merits vs. risks was much poorer then. Bill definitely took a gamble with it, but this time the wheel spun his way.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    If most people knew how good the literature [re: science] on/behind it really is, they would be less surprised.

I knew about it a while back, but my understanding of the merits vs. risks was much poorer then. Bill definitely took a gamble with it, but this time the wheel spun his way.
    i couldnt agree with you more

max von
  17. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

***Final Review***

For those who don’t want all the fluff, you can just skip to the summary at the bottom.

I haven’t updated in a long time because I haven’t really had anything different to say about X-Factor. The gains continue. It’s that simple. The ****ty part for me was overtraining and needing to take 1-1/2 weeks off to recover and then not being at full capacity for another couple of days. So essentially I lost 2 weeks of training. It would seem that although X-Factor increases the rate of strength and muscle gains as well as increasing intensity, it does not increase recovery. That being said, I think it is important for everyone who uses X-Factor to keep in mind that although you may feel like you can just tear up the weights with wild abandon, you cannot. Just stick to your usual training program.

I noticed that the increased amount of soreness also tapered off with continued usage. Either that or I just got accustomed to the soreness. X-Factor also seems to have good nutrient partitioning effects. Although I was eating huge amounts of food and definitely not eating clean everyday, I still didn’t put on any extra fat. Actually, I think I lost a small amount of fat which is amazing considering I wasn’t trying to lean out. The sad part is, after I overtrained, I just couldn’t seem to get the great X-Factor results that I had during the first month of supplementation. I don’t know why this would be. Maybe I still need to take a few days worth of recovery time or something.

My body weight went slightly down as my muscles began to feel fuller and harder. I can only attribute this to fat loss. Another interesting thing was that even after cycling off of creatine mono, I didn’t lose any weight. I always drop about 5 pounds once I stop using creatine. In fact, I would recommend to use X-Factor by itself with no other supplements except for the usual vitamin and protein. My lifts all skyrocketed during the first month of supplementation (before overtraining) and after a one week plateau, they are just starting to go up again (after overtraining). I think the best lifts I did were 315 on squat for 5 reps and 300 on squat for 10 reps. I have never in my life lifted that much. My flat bench went up to 190 for 10 reps but I’ve been past that before; bench has always been a week point because I hardly ever train it. Still, at this point in time a 190 bench press is good for me. Considering in 4 weeks it went from 170 to 190 is great in my opinion. I also went from using 65 pounds dumbbells on flat bench to 85 pounders. I have never used that heavy of a dumbbell before. My body weight now is basically holding steady at 170 pounds but I’m noticeably leaner.

For me, the coolest part about X-Factor (aside from the great gains) is the intensity it gave me. Maybe I was just psyched up to be making such great gains, I don’t know. But when I was on X-Factor, I was so focused and so ready to hit everything hardcore. I guess next time I should try to control that urge. I think the best thing I can say about this product is, I will definitely be using it again in the future. I wouldn’t say that unless it worked great.

On a side note, Ori Hoffmekler has written some things about arachidonic acid in his book Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat. I guess he too understands how AA is in muscle building.

Summary:

—Amazing gains in strength and size
    —Nutrient partitioning effects cause leanness even while bulking
    —Increased drive and focus in the gym
    —Increases strength but not recovery therefore:
    —Be careful about overtraining
    —Useful while cutting and bulking
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  18. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

BTW, I'll have some more solid and readable numbers up later today.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  19. Gold Member

and
  20. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I can sum it up even better.

X-Factor is certainly the best, most effectve supplement I have ever used... EVER.

(I should've gotten payed for saying that)
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  21. Registered User

I read this entire post and noticed numerous times that one should avoid fish oils as a supplement while on X-Factor. Logic would tell me to also avoid tuna or fish in general. I do get a lot of my daily protein from tuna so I figured it would just be best to ask if I should avoid it or not. Maybe there's not enough to affect the efficacy of this supplement. Obviously, I wouldn't want to buy it and cancel the effects with a portion of my diet.
  22. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

If you're not eating Albacore tuna then I wouldn't worry about it. Albacore is the fatty, white colored kind. But I would avoid tuna for other reasons. Personally, I like to keep my mercury intake at a minimum.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    X-Factor is certainly the best, most effectve supplement I have ever used... EVER.
    That is great! I am extremely happy to see you like the product so much Aeternitatis!

You made my week with that line, at the very least..
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR) for Sports Nutrition
  24. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

I eat about 3 cans of tuna a day, and mercury levels are fine lol. If you eat like 8-10 cans a day then you have something to worry about. If not then mercury is not a problem.
  25. the triumph of the grill

Albacore tuna, being fattier, has higher mercury levels as well, since heavy metals are stored in fats.

-kwantam
  26. Registered User

Thanks for all of the feedback. I eat only up to 3 cans a day but that's on rare occassions. It goes no higher than that. I'm glad to see there are going to be no conflicts with the tuna and X-Factor. One more question popped into my head when pondering conflicts and synergies of different substances. I have some Max LMG preordered through NP and was wondering if there might be any conflicts or synergies associated with the two? I don't see any but then again I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable on this board. Thanks again.
  27. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock133
    Thanks for all of the feedback. I eat only up to 3 cans a day but that's on rare occassions. It goes no higher than that. I'm glad to see there are going to be no conflicts with the tuna and X-Factor. One more question popped into my head when pondering conflicts and synergies of different substances. I have some Max LMG preordered through NP and was wondering if there might be any conflicts or synergies associated with the two? I don't see any but then again I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable on this board. Thanks again.
    Is Max LMG a "pheramone" like ErgoMAX was? If so, then I think X-Factor would synergize with it through the possible increase in AR density. But it may also make androgenic sides more potent/noticeable. The next time I use X-Factor I'm going to probably be using it with Diesel Test (a natural test booster).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  28. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I eat about 3 cans of tuna a day, and mercury levels are fine lol. If you eat like 8-10 cans a day then you have something to worry about. If not then mercury is not a problem.
    Considering how mercury is accumulative and that nasty effects (but not necessarily life threatening) can start at low levels--and the fact that canned tuna is pretty gross--makes me say screw the tuna. Chicken is just as economical anyways.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  29. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Uh, here are the numbers I said I'd post yesterday...

Biceps are up 1/4 inch and thighs up 1/2 inch. I definitely look wider from the front and thicker from the side. My lats have gotten wider for sure. The only thing I’m missing is rounder delts but that just means I need to fine tune my training.

Measurement______Start_______E nd______Change
    Body Weight_______175______170_____ _- 5lbs
    Body Fat__________~19%________~16__ ____-3%
    Bench Press_______155 / 10_____195 / 10___+ 40lbs (my weak lift)
    Squat____________255 / 10_____300 / 10__+ 45lbs

Squat____________275 / 5_____315 / 5__+ 40lbs

MOTIV8 II Challenge
  30. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    That is great! I am extremely happy to see you like the product so much Aeternitatis!

You made my week with that line, at the very least..
    Can I have more X-Factor???
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105