1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    Time for other supplement companies to try to jump on the bandwagon and get the price down.
    I don't think this will happen since Llewellyn now holds the patent to sell AA as a muscle builder. But you may someday find it sold for less as a non-descript supplement. However, I think it will take some time for this to catch on because it just isn't as flashy as the other supps. You know, it isn't some huge proprietary blend of super new di-ester-malate-heavymetal-ethyl-ethers or whatever. X-Factor is just one active ingredient.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    You know, it isn't some huge proprietary blend of super new di-ester-malate-heavymetal-ethyl-ethers or whatever.
    Damn there goes my idea in the lab. Back to the drawing board. Who told you about my super new di-ester-malate-heavymetal-ethyl-ethers? BAH
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

Sorry man. But you were on the right track you know.

The Heavy Metal ethly ether really creates market appeal within the younger generation and hardcore group.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you arent supposed to take flax or fish oil with this supplement, then how are you supposed to get your EFA's? I was thinking about taking this, but with Bobo's diet EFA's are my only source of fat. Any suggestions?
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by AcuDoc
    I am thinking that this product might not be that great for you to take long term. Just thinking quickly of the problems that arise from inflammation-high cholesterol, pain, auto-immune disease, senile dementia/alzheimers
    I tend to think health issues could be a concern. However, Bill(MolecularNut) has addressed the cholesterol issue with some research on AA usage. I do not think this is a substance to be used long term but rather in short intervals. Hopefully, this would limit any negative impacts.

Thus far, feedback seems positive. Bill really believes in this product despite his critics and I admire that.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    If you arent supposed to take flax or fish oil with this supplement, then how are you supposed to get your EFA's? I was thinking about taking this, but with Bobo's diet EFA's are my only source of fat. Any suggestions?
    You have to limit them significantly. Obviously, taking AA with your current diet probably wouldn't work out very well. I have stopped supplementing with fish oil entirely and just rely on fatty foods (it's worked for me in the past). Yes, I consume a lot of saturated fat but I honestly don't think it's that bad and it hasn't caused me any problems thus far. Really, I'm not worried about not getting EFA's just because I don't supplement them. To break it down, there is to be no supplementing with EFA's/oils (flax, fish, hemp, sesamin, etc), limit intake of olive oil, take nothing with antiinflammatory properties.

With all that, supplementing with AA may not be the best thing for overall health but it's definitely a step up from steroids.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

So what is your overall opinion of X-Factor, is it worth the price?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

Well, 3 bottles will last 54 days at 5 caps per day. I have been on for 21 days now; not even half way through. So, taking that into consideration, I'm definitely leaning towards yes. I think this will be one product that is definitely worth the money.

**mini update**
    Okay, this is just something I forgot to mention. I am noticing more acne. I'm getting little pimples on my upper arms where I never got them before and I'm getting more on my face. Maybe this is being caused by X-Factor increasing AR density.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.95%

Quick Q - any plans on getting bloodwork done?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

**mini update**
    Okay, this is just something I forgot to mention. I am noticing more acne. I'm getting little pimples on my upper arms where I never got them before and I'm getting more on my face. Maybe this is being caused by X-Factor increasing AR density.
    Very interesting, if this is true, maybe it would be good to take before a cycle and bigger gains would be made on slightly lower doses. I think I will go for bigger gains with the same high dose though
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Very interesting, if this is true, maybe it would be good to take before a cycle and bigger gains would be made on slightly lower doses. I think I will go for bigger gains with the same high dose though
    I think this is going to be one of the next areas we see AA being applied. I've been getting a lot of feedback lately about acne with this product, without the concurrent use of androgens. I really think this is a very stong tendency for increasing AR in many androgen responsive tissues, like skin and muscle. It may be one of the key reasons AA is anabolic. If so, the applications with steroids are obvious. It could be like the mythical AR density drug we've been hoping for (fingers crossed).

I just keep telling everyone NOT to stack it though, because I want them to truly know what AA is doing for them. This **** does work!
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

Thanks for checking in w. llewellyn. I will definetly try this after I come off my current cycle, and then will run another cycle of the AA before my next AAS cycle, since I do not seem to respond to them like I think I should be.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

My thoughts exactly Nate. I got some SD and ErgoMax just waiting to be stacked with X-factor.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I dunno if I could stack SD with it, my joints hurt pretty bad while on SD. Couldn't imagine taking SD without EFA's...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Adonis X isn't a knock-off, the ads for it stated that Molecular and Syntrax worked together on it..
    Bill and Derek often shared product ideas and what not, Adonis X and X-Factor are the same compound and both were released around the same time. Just go with the one that is cheaper (which usually is X-Factor)...
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    It blows my mind that for as long as this product has been out, nobody seemed to believe in it, I don't really know of anyone who has even tried it.
    Two things...

1. Prohormones/Prosteroids were all the craze, and took up 95% of all the boards. Nobody wanted to here or talk about anything else.

2. With M1T being had for $9.99 a pop, no one was even thinking about dishing out $35 for something they didn't no much about.

I think Bill did a smart thing, by waitng until the hormone craze kinda died down and people started to look at other compounds, before he started getting testers and started posting more info on the boards...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

***UPDATE***

03/10/05
    Got 3 reps of 315 lbs and 8 reps of 295 lbs on squat. I feel I could’ve gotten 5 reps and 10 reps if I had really pushed it. As much I wanna keep pushing the envelope, I know I need to go light for my next leg workout. I feel I can hit 300 lbs for 10 reps within the next two weeks.

I have also decided to cut creatine out of my supplement stack. Yesterday morning was the last time I took it.

03/11/05
    Tried to do upper body today. MISTAKE! I got tired in like 15 minutes, obviously way too beat-up from my crazy leg workouts. Still able to kick up some 85 pound dumbbells for 7 reps on bench press. I know I should’ve rested more but I have been in the zone more than ever before. I really feel like an animal and I am confident in saying that X-Factor is a major cause of this. I don’t know why, but I very seldom find myself this crazed to hit the weights. I’m going to say it’s 50% psychological and %50 physiological.

03/12/05
    I used to be able to run 5 miles like it was a walk around the block. Now 2 miles has me stopping for rests. Not so much because my cardio system is tired but because my legs get so painfully pumped. Can you say lower back pump? Ughh! That, and although I don’t feel joint pain while resting, I feel it when running; ankle and knee pain along with intense shin splints. It could be the X-Factor or it could be just all the added weight I have. You guys want some weight and girth measurements but I’m going to wait a few more days and let any residual creatine leave my system. Then we’ll see how much that contributed to my size.

Food of the day: strawberries on steroids. These things are red and huge…
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

How much longer do you have left on your cycle of the xfactor? How has the acne been coming along, getting any worse? Any more weight gains lately? It appears that your strength is going up nicely, were you plateaued at all before starting this, or were your strength gains going at the same rate they are now? Keep up the good work.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

How much longer do you have left on your cycle of the xfactor? How has the acne been coming along, getting any worse? Any more weight gains lately? It appears that your strength is going up nicely, were you plateaued at all before starting this, or were your strength gains going at the same rate they are now? Keep up the good work.
    I have about 3 weeks left.
    Acne has not changed. Still up a bit more than normal but not getting worse.
    Weight gains I'll post at the end of this week.
    I was severely plateued before starting X-Factor.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

***UPDATE***

03/16/05
    Well people, I went too gung ho last week and now I’m paying for it. I haven’t had a half decent workout since Friday. I believe that from pushing myself so hard on leg days and not going to sleep as early as I should, I have induced slight adrenal fatigue. I base this diagnoses on a few symptoms but especially the fact that I keep waking up at 3am. Top that off with the stress of dealing with people who ask me for **** every freakin day and you’ve got yourself on the road to overtraining. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to have a workout but this week is going to be VERY light and easy. And don’t think this doesn’t piss me off. But I actually just got over a year long bout with insomnia and I’m not going to start that **** up again. I’m so disappointed though. I know I could’ve hit 300lbs for a ten rep squat. It is so ****ty to wake up at 3am and just lay thinking to yourself that you know you won’t be able to workout. So, right now I’m staying away from all stimulants, eating supportive herbs and nutrients, and going to bed at 8pm. My right, lower eye-lid has been twitching nonstop since Friday.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

Sounds like a very good product. Just rest up and you will be all ready to go next week. For me, it seems I can only hit is super hard for ~4 weeks then I am just drained, so it may be time for you to take a little break.
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

Have you tried melatonin?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

Very good job Aeternitatis. Your log is very interesting.

I have ordered 3 bottles of X-Factor and I hope that it will be also effective for me.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chriscool
    Very good job Aeternitatis. Your log is very interesting.

I have ordered 3 bottles of X-Factor and I hope that it will be also effective for me.
    Chriscool I am new to this board but have been a long time supporter of x-factor i will say up front
    that i am a friend of Bill and this supplement is the real deal and works very well i posted my results
    on 2 other boards and will tell you that i gained 11lbs of lean muscle mass and went from 11%bf to
    8%. I also gained 3/4 inch on my arms and almost 3 inches on chest size good luck and if you have any
    question that i can be of help let me know

thanks for trying it you will love it

max von
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.25%

Those are some hellacious gains, was that the recommended 50 day cycle, and what dose were you running?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

Thanks Max...
    I've started my 2nd bottle yesterday. I take 2+2+1 cap ED. I do not take any other supplement (also no fish oil or peanut butter)

I have not yet gained some weight and my BF seems stable but I mesure my BF with a Body Fat Monitor Scale and the result changes often: one day -2%, next day +1% not good to check a BF with a scale

In the mirror I look much leaner and my pumps are incredibles in my workouts.

I know that X-Factor takes 3 weeks to make a good effect... so wait and see

For all... sorry for my "ugly" english, I speak much better French!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

Those are some hellacious gains, was that the recommended 50 day cycle, and what dose were you running?
    yes i did the 50 days taking 2 pills in the morning and 3 prior to work out on may 7th will be my 50 days off and then im going to try another 50 and see if there is any drop of effect Thank i appreciate it

max von
  28. Supplement Jester
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.24%

I've started my 2nd bottle yesterday. I take 2+2+1 cap ED. I do not take any other supplement (also no fish oil or peanut butter)
    What's the beef with peanut butter? I'm gonna be eating that **** by the jar when I do my X-Factor cycle later this spring...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't think the PB is a problem, just the EFA's like flax seed, or fish oil. I think I am gonna try out x-factor in a couple months, and I too will be hitting the PB pretty hard.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

PB does have unsaturated (olefinic) fats.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

***UPDATE***

03/16/05
    Well people, I went too gung ho last week and now I’m paying for it. I haven’t had a half decent workout since Friday. I believe that from pushing myself so hard on leg days and not going to sleep as early as I should, I have induced slight adrenal fatigue. I base this diagnoses on a few symptoms but especially the fact that I keep waking up at 3am. Top that off with the stress of dealing with people who ask me for **** every freakin day and you’ve got yourself on the road to overtraining. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to have a workout but this week is going to be VERY light and easy. And don’t think this doesn’t piss me off. But I actually just got over a year long bout with insomnia and I’m not going to start that **** up again. I’m so disappointed though. I know I could’ve hit 300lbs for a ten rep squat. It is so ****ty to wake up at 3am and just lay thinking to yourself that you know you won’t be able to workout. So, right now I’m staying away from all stimulants, eating supportive herbs and nutrients, and going to bed at 8pm. My right, lower eye-lid has been twitching nonstop since Friday.
    Hey Aeternitatis,

Just wanted to check in and see how the last 3 weeks of your cycle went. Haven't heard from you. Were you able to get final numbers?

Thanks again!
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    Hey Aeternitatis,

Just wanted to check in and see how the last 3 weeks of your cycle went. Haven't heard from you. Were you able to get final numbers?

Thanks again!
    X Factor is an awesome product! From the reviews I have heard have ALL been positive. I will be grabbing me a few bottles
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.24%

I can't even keep it in my store..
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    I can't even keep it in my store..
    glad to hear that it is selling that quickly for you this stuff is the bomb and will be the next big supplement. Glad to here that you are having sucess in your store good luck with it

max von
  35. Supplement Jester
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.24%

If most people knew how good the literature [re: science] on/behind it really is, they would be less surprised.

I knew about it a while back, but my understanding of the merits vs. risks was much poorer then. Bill definitely took a gamble with it, but this time the wheel spun his way.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    If most people knew how good the literature [re: science] on/behind it really is, they would be less surprised.

I knew about it a while back, but my understanding of the merits vs. risks was much poorer then. Bill definitely took a gamble with it, but this time the wheel spun his way.
    i couldnt agree with you more

max von
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

***Final Review***

For those who don’t want all the fluff, you can just skip to the summary at the bottom.

I haven’t updated in a long time because I haven’t really had anything different to say about X-Factor. The gains continue. It’s that simple. The ****ty part for me was overtraining and needing to take 1-1/2 weeks off to recover and then not being at full capacity for another couple of days. So essentially I lost 2 weeks of training. It would seem that although X-Factor increases the rate of strength and muscle gains as well as increasing intensity, it does not increase recovery. That being said, I think it is important for everyone who uses X-Factor to keep in mind that although you may feel like you can just tear up the weights with wild abandon, you cannot. Just stick to your usual training program.

I noticed that the increased amount of soreness also tapered off with continued usage. Either that or I just got accustomed to the soreness. X-Factor also seems to have good nutrient partitioning effects. Although I was eating huge amounts of food and definitely not eating clean everyday, I still didn’t put on any extra fat. Actually, I think I lost a small amount of fat which is amazing considering I wasn’t trying to lean out. The sad part is, after I overtrained, I just couldn’t seem to get the great X-Factor results that I had during the first month of supplementation. I don’t know why this would be. Maybe I still need to take a few days worth of recovery time or something.

My body weight went slightly down as my muscles began to feel fuller and harder. I can only attribute this to fat loss. Another interesting thing was that even after cycling off of creatine mono, I didn’t lose any weight. I always drop about 5 pounds once I stop using creatine. In fact, I would recommend to use X-Factor by itself with no other supplements except for the usual vitamin and protein. My lifts all skyrocketed during the first month of supplementation (before overtraining) and after a one week plateau, they are just starting to go up again (after overtraining). I think the best lifts I did were 315 on squat for 5 reps and 300 on squat for 10 reps. I have never in my life lifted that much. My flat bench went up to 190 for 10 reps but I’ve been past that before; bench has always been a week point because I hardly ever train it. Still, at this point in time a 190 bench press is good for me. Considering in 4 weeks it went from 170 to 190 is great in my opinion. I also went from using 65 pounds dumbbells on flat bench to 85 pounders. I have never used that heavy of a dumbbell before. My body weight now is basically holding steady at 170 pounds but I’m noticeably leaner.

For me, the coolest part about X-Factor (aside from the great gains) is the intensity it gave me. Maybe I was just psyched up to be making such great gains, I don’t know. But when I was on X-Factor, I was so focused and so ready to hit everything hardcore. I guess next time I should try to control that urge. I think the best thing I can say about this product is, I will definitely be using it again in the future. I wouldn’t say that unless it worked great.

On a side note, Ori Hoffmekler has written some things about arachidonic acid in his book Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat. I guess he too understands how AA is in muscle building.

Summary:

—Amazing gains in strength and size
    —Nutrient partitioning effects cause leanness even while bulking
    —Increased drive and focus in the gym
    —Increases strength but not recovery therefore:
    —Be careful about overtraining
    —Useful while cutting and bulking
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

BTW, I'll have some more solid and readable numbers up later today.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

and
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

I can sum it up even better.

X-Factor is certainly the best, most effectve supplement I have ever used... EVER.

(I should've gotten payed for saying that)
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels & X-Factor Log
    By machinehead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. Mass FX / X-Factor Log. Tune in!!