Has anybody tired the new vpx redline powder?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried the new vpx redline powder?
If so what did you think? Pros and cons.
I use to love redline back in the day before they reformulated it.
I'd would love to hear some feedback because I'm thinking about buying a tub

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not sure about the powder but the redline UHC formula kicked ass.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anybody tried the new vpx redline powder? If so what did you think? Pros and cons. I use to love redline back in the day before they reformulated it. I'd would love to hear some feedback because I'm thinking about buying a tub
Are you referring to redline "white heat?" If so it has amp which most people are shying away from ATM due to the thread regarding possible toxicity. It was on my to try list but I might wait now.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you referring to redline "white heat?" If so it has amp which most people are shying away from ATM due to the thread regarding possible toxicity. It was on my to try list but I might wait now.

what toxicity issues? There is absolutely no safety/toxicity data.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
what toxicity issues? There is absolutely no safety/toxicity data.
That's the thing. There is no data at all. I think one study on rats 50 years ago.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the thing. There is no data at all. I think one study on rats 50 years ago.
The thread that says amp the new dmaa has insight. On phone and can't find link.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not even that...its not a dietary ingredient and there is no safety data from what we've searched.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
not even that...its not a dietary ingredient and there is no safety data from what we've searched.
Agreed. Just broad msds material. Hence me staying away from it until further notice.