New to Board,Need help on DiArginineMalate,CitrulineMalate,and CreatineEster

DMW4EVA

Awards
Well i bought those products a while back on 1fast400, thats a website in bulk. well i bought all three and ive been talking them for about a month now, but im not sure if i have been taking them right. i take 3 grams of CitrulineMalate, 2.5 grams of Creatine Ester and 5 grams of Diarginie Malate. i take all of them in mourning when i wake up and then before i work out. Am i doing this right? or should i change the dosage or times that i take them in the day? is that website a good place to buy these products or am i better off buying it from a company that blends them all together?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
It was a smart move buying these supps in bulk, you saved a lot of cash. Also, you are taking correct doses and taking them at the right times.

The powder CM and CEE are excellent. The DiArginine Malate is okay (I used Syntrax "Nitrous"), but I found Nox2 by Pinnacle to be much better.

DMW4EVA

Awards
It was a smart move buying these supps in bulk, you saved a lot of cash. Also, you are taking correct doses and taking them at the right times.

The powder CM and CEE are excellent. The DiArginine Malate is okay (I used Syntrax "Nitrous"), but I found Nox2 by Pinnacle to be much better.
are there anymore supplements out theres that would help that combo?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
You said that you have been taking these supps for a month now and are now asking if you are taking them right, so does that mean you are not getting good results?

As far as other supps to take with these 3 to make them work better, I would say no because all 3 work synergistically.

I like other supps like high doses of HMB, and 3 caps of ZMA a night before bed, but these 2 supps work independent of each other and would have nothing to do with the CM, CEE, & Di-AM.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I assume you are taking the CM, CEE, & Di-AM on an empty stomach, right? Also, Ephedrene counteracts the effects of these supps as well.

DMW4EVA

Awards
I assume you are taking the CM, CEE, & Di-AM on an empty stomach, right? Also, Ephedrene counteracts the effects of these supps as well.
noi dont take that suplement. i take those supplemenst right when i get up on an empty stomach, but i have a problem right before iw ork out. i dont know how much to wait after i eat or before i eat. im not sure. but i do take it before i eat.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
It would be safe to eat 20 to 30 min. after taking these supps.
So how have your results been so far?

DMW4EVA

Awards
It would be safe to eat 20 to 30 min. after taking these supps.
So how have your results been so far?
well i have to admitt that i have more energy and lifts are better, but we will see how ill look 2 months from now.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
another useful effect of CM and AM is they are great to take 20 min. before sex.

TheShat

Awards
If you take 900mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid with your CEE/NO stack you will get a freaky pump. The ALA dramatically increases the uptake of creatines and nutrients into your muscles. I take ALA before every meal and about 15 minutes after the meal I feel a pump. It's like getting a pump from food. It's very cool and I just stumbled across it becasue I was taking high doses of ALA after an M1T cycle for liver protection. BulkNutrition has some reader reviews of ALA.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
If you take 900mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid with your CEE/NO stack you will get a freaky pump. The ALA dramatically increases the uptake of creatines and nutrients into your muscles. I take ALA before every meal and about 15 minutes after the meal I feel a pump. It's like getting a pump from food. It's very cool and I just stumbled across it becasue I was taking high doses of ALA after an M1T cycle for liver protection. BulkNutrition has some reader reviews of ALA.
Thanks for bringing up ALA, I forgot to mention it. I have always got a good pump from using R-ALA @ 400 to 600mg a day. I think R-ALA would be great to stack with CM, CEE, and AM or AAKG.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Add 3 g of HMB and 2 scoops of NO Xplode pre-WO.

TheShat

Awards
what does the HMB do for you? NO-Explode rocks. I usually use it as my base and then add raw powders to it.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
HMB at doses of 6 to 8 grams a day, has always given me good strength increases. However, HMB would have nothing to do with increasing the effects of Arginine based products.

chkben

Awards
Just wonder....do you take CM and Di-Arginine during off days? And what doses to take during off days?

Thanks!