- 02-13-2005, 08:57 PM
- 02-14-2005, 05:56 PM
02-16-2005, 05:06 PM
02-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Check out the VPX forums, they have a sticky forfeedback only.
If it makes any difference, I am currently on my 3rd week of Hemogex and have noticed slight fat loss effects and moderate pumps. The most noticeable thing is that hemogex gives you a great rest at night.. BTW, VPX has discontinued production of Hemogex until they expand their business (they are experiencing growing pains)
02-16-2005, 06:06 PM
02-16-2005, 06:24 PM
I would say save up a couple hundred on top of what you paid for that and get a Kexing kit?
02-16-2005, 08:44 PM
02-17-2005, 12:39 PM
02-17-2005, 03:53 PM
I think Hemogex could prove to be a very good product, however, it is expensive to use and the greatest benefit is going to be experienced by the over-40 set.
There are many less expensive ways to get help in the restful sleep department. Even earlier attempts at 'supplemental hGH/IGF-1' type products did that pretty well; ISS Promino Plus for one. And these are typically about half the cost of Hemogex.
IF Hemogex turns out well, however, it will definitely find a market among that 40+ age group.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zed in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 52Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:52 PM
- By Anarchy939 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:42 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
- By size in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-24-2004, 11:00 PM