hemogex

garrett

Awards
Anyone tried this and what do you think of it?

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
Check out the VPX forums, they have a sticky for Hemogex feedback only.
If it makes any difference, I am currently on my 3rd week of Hemogex and have noticed slight fat loss effects and moderate pumps. The most noticeable thing is that hemogex gives you a great rest at night.. BTW, VPX has discontinued production of Hemogex until they expand their business (they are experiencing growing pains)

Newb017

Banned
Awards
it's supposed to take up to 3-4 months to see its full effects, can't see it being worth it tho

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I would say save up a couple hundred on top of what you paid for that and get a Kexing kit?

- Jonesie

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out the VPX forums, they have a sticky for Hemogex feedback only.
If it makes any difference, I am currently on my 3rd week of Hemogex and have noticed slight fat loss effects and moderate pumps. The most noticeable thing is that hemogex gives you a great rest at night.. BTW, VPX has discontinued production of Hemogex until they expand their business (they are experiencing growing pains)
Growing pains, or post-ban pains?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I think Hemogex could prove to be a very good product, however, it is expensive to use and the greatest benefit is going to be experienced by the over-40 set.

There are many less expensive ways to get help in the restful sleep department. Even earlier attempts at 'supplemental hGH/IGF-1' type products did that pretty well; ISS Promino Plus for one. And these are typically about half the cost of Hemogex.

IF Hemogex turns out well, however, it will definitely find a market among that 40+ age group.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
IGF-1/GH 27
Supplements 3