Where do you guys get B-12

tommyboy

Awards
Where do you guys get B-12 (not injects) sublingual. Preferably the cheapest price!

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
prolly not what your looking for but b12 can be purchased at any drug store

bige211

Awards
vitamin world has a sub, 120ml for 7 bux or less

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Look at the newest board sponsor IBE. Good stuff.

Mr.50

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BAC has ling tabs that I've been using for increased appetite. Been working mildly, but for the price it's a steal for my bulk.

EDIT: With that in mind, does anyone have a standard level use per day, when used for appetite stimulation?

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
After some searching, I came across Twinlabs B12 Dots (sublingual), 500 mcg. per, 250 dots per bottle for $9.39. Seems like a good deal, gonna put it on my next order.:thumbsup:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea, 1$ a month makes it a supplement staple for me

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
BAC has ling tabs that I've been using for increased appetite. Been working mildly, but for the price it's a steal for my bulk.

EDIT: With that in mind, does anyone have a standard level use per day, when used for appetite stimulation?
what is BAC? link?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
beyond-a-century.com They have a lot of bulk items.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I recently bought Solgar 1000mcg nuggets. They dissolve very fast (i try sublingual but most of the times i just dissolve in mouth). 250 pills for about £15 - Not cheap but good, i will buy more.

About dose i started 2000 ED but was lo, now i take one after the first 3-4 meals of the day. The recommended dosage is 2-5000 mcg.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you only had to supplement with b-12 if you had a deficiency or you are a vegan. I just did some searching and came up with this. Specifically if you don't eat enough animal protein you should supplement with b-12. Otherwise I would think there would be a danger of developing a deficiency through negative feedback once you stop taking the b12....Comments? Here is a link.

http://www.icare4u.com/Nu0022.htm

http://store.yahoo.com/herbal-remedies-usa/vitb12cob.html#8

Ok well I just read in that last link that it has a really low level of toxicity. Also I read that people with gastrointestional disorders can have a deficiency. I have irritable bowel syndrome, but I do eat a lot of animal protein so I wonder if I would have trouble with low b12...After reading all this I am wondering if I should supplement with b12..

musclescientist

Awards
Where do you guys get B-12 (not injects) sublingual. Preferably the cheapest price!
B12 is orally not bioavailable. If use choose sublingual tablets make sure that they use a carrier like cyclodextrin otherwise you are just wasting your money and time

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B12 is orally not bioavailable. If use choose sublingual tablets make sure that they use a carrier like cyclodextrin otherwise you are just wasting your money and time
What ever gave you this idea?. You can get b-12 from food!. That is if you don't suffer from a digestive ailment...

Siberian

Awards
bioavailability is very low on b12. usually you will have to take such large amounts orally that it is not cost effective. inject is best.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bioavailability is very low on b12. usually you will have to take such large amounts orally that it is not cost effective. inject is best.
Sublinguial is just as good. That is if you can find one with cyclodextrins. I couldn't imagine anyone putting out a sublingual product without a cyclodextrins though...In that case though, can anyone help me find a good sublingual b12 product with cyclodextrin delivery?. I usually shop at bulknutrition.com. I was looking there though and can't find anything that lists cyclodextrins...What the hell?. How can you call it sublingual without any type of delivery? Give me some links to a good cheap sublingual product.