Supplements similar to Erase Pro?

pjunior33

Awards
Hey all,

So i'm about done my first 4 week run of ABE/EP(New Formula) and ArA.

I wasn't as impressed with the new EP formula in terms of the drying effect the original EP gave me.

My plan has been to run another 4 weeks of ABE/ArA but im not sold on another 4 weeks of EP (New Formula).

Unfortunately i cant find the original EP anywhere and was wondering if any supplements out there can give the same results that the orginal EP did, basically what is a good leaning supplemenent to add to my ABE/ArA stack that is similair to EP??

pjunior33

Awards
I noticed Alphamax has forskolin in it, would stacking with ABE be too much forskolin or is it OK?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest Alphamax as well. I think it will work perfectly for your stack.

As far as Forskolin a lot of people use 100mg, so it shouldn't be an issue. If you have GI discomfort you could keep doses apart from each other.

Alphonz

Awards
I'd also suggest sup3r pct by olympus labs. Or lecheek makes AD3 which has good reviews also.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what it's worth, the new EP should be better in terms of actual fat loss than the old.

I love the old product and a temporary drying effect is nice visibly but the new one would be better in terms of body composition rather than the diuresis effect from the old formula which ceases once you finish the bottle.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax or formeron would make you hella dry too.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Let me put it this way. We sacrificed immediate, short term effects (drying out) for actual fat loss, which lasts forever when you come off the product.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I'd take fat loss over diuresis any day

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Let me put it this way. We sacrificed immediate, short term effects (drying out) for actual fat loss, which lasts forever when you come off the product. It's a marathon, not a sprint. I'd take fat loss over diuresis any day
Wow yea I see what you're saying

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tough to pass that up. Been hearing good things about fitmax as well. If I end up SOL in my search for old formula Epro I will have to give this a try. What's Orbit's shipping rate?
Shipping is very fast through Orbit, and domestic shipping us 5.99

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me put it this way. We sacrificed immediate, short term effects (drying out) for actual fat loss, which lasts forever when you come off the product.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I'd take fat loss over diuresis any day
I get what you're saying, but to say that any fat loss lasts forever due to a product is not necessarily true. On another note, both when I ran OG erase, and when I run alphamax, it's not like any weight I've lost just comes back when I'm off the product. And many reports from users report a weight loss while an increase in strength during a cut, so it is also leading to fat loss, not just drying out. There are definitely benefits of both products and obviously alot of fans of the effects of armistane either solo or in combination with a solid test boosting product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I get what you're saying, but to say that any fat loss lasts forever due to a product is not necessarily true. On another note, both when I ran OG erase, and when I run alphamax, it's not like any weight I've lost just comes back when I'm off the product. And many reports from users report a weight loss while an increase in strength during a cut, so it is also leading to fat loss, not just drying out. There are definitely benefits of both products and obviously alot of fans of the effects of armistane either solo or in combination with a solid test boosting product.
Actually, it's completely true. If I give someone a beta-oxidation-inducing agent like the new EP contains, it quite literally burns fat for the production of energy. There is physiologically no way this fat can magically reappear once it has been burnt. Its loss is permanent.

And yes, I like arimistane too. I'm not talking it down, we obviously used to use it for a reason. Arimistane has a much milder fat loss effect but a stronger drying out effect. This drying out effect is due to diuresis. Diuresis, unlike fat loss, is not permanent. You are welcome to debate this point but keep in mind that you're debating with the people who researched this ingredient in the first place so you'll want to do your research first :).

The effects of the new EP are without question more permanent, however. Arimistane will work acutely, which isn't a bad thing by any means, it just depends what you want. For me personally, I'm in no rush to look shredded and prefer the longer term effects of the new EP.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, it's completely true. If I give someone a beta-oxidation-inducing agent like the new EP contains, it quite literally burns fat for the production of energy. There is physiologically no way this fat can magically reappear once it has been burnt. Its loss is permanent.

And yes, I like arimistane too. I'm not talking it down, we obviously used to use it for a reason. Arimistane has a much milder fat loss effect but a stronger drying out effect. This drying out effect is due to diuresis. Diuresis, unlike fat loss, is not permanent. You are welcome to debate this point but keep in mind that you're debating with the people who researched this ingredient in the first place so you'll want to do your research first :).

The effects of the new EP are without question more permanent, however. Arimistane will work acutely, which isn't a bad thing by any means, it just depends what you want. For me personally, I'm in no rush to look shredded and prefer the longer term effects of the new EP.
Definitely not looking to debate Coop! Some good information there for sure. But maybe the fat burnt by Epro can't come back, but after a few Whoppers I'm sure some new fat could show up :) Lesson here, don't eat Whoppers.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not looking to debate Coop! Some good information there for sure. But maybe the fat burnt by Epro can't come back, but after a few Whoppers I'm sure some new fat could show up :) Lesson here, don't eat Whoppers.
Crap! That's what I have been doing wrong all this time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I didn't mean any of that in a bad way my friend, I was just saying that there isn't much data on arimistane so a lot of what we at PES know is from in-house research. Both are good products for sure, just as I said, they each serve a different purpose depending on short-term vs longterm goals.

And yeah, of course fat can come back if you pig out. I know this...and yet I do it all the time :(