UR spray with UR capsules

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So,

I want to start this. I'm not as informed on UR spray. Best spot/time for application

Due to its affects on atrogin1 I want to focus it around my workout

My UR caps are 100mg/ cap
UR spray, honestly I have no idea

I have 240 caps of UR and 2 Bottles UR spray

Have you guys seen it more useful on a bulk or cut

Also it will stack well with myosynergy from dsade.

Should I just wait?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Apply it throughout your body, coating it in its entirety. use it after a shower. Timing won't matter too much since it has a "build up" effect

The caps are worthless

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agreed on the caps being usless. Had 3 bottles from an NP sale.
Fir the last 2 my dosing was stupidly high after getting nothing from bottle #1, still nothing.

Bioavailability = crap

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apply it throughout your body, coating it in its entirety. use it after a shower. Timing won't matter too much since it has a "build up" effect

The caps are worthless
I know caps are pretty much worthless I was going to add it to post workout with high fat. Hoping it would possibly cut down on the amount if UR spray

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coop covered about as much as I know.

UR Spray vs Pump Spray though...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just debating if I want to run it more so on a cut which starts in 10 days

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just debating if I want to run it more so on a cut which starts in 10 days
Remember reading most saying it would/does shine in a lower BF enviroment.

Canuckguy

Awards
I lost a lot of fat using E-pharm ursobolic. The only thing is I was taking 18 capsules a day. I now use the spray. Only thing is I had to stop the spray this winter because I got some massive nose bleeds.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lost a lot of fat using E-pharm ursobolic. The only thing is I was taking 18 capsules a day. I now use the spray. Only thing is I had to stop the spray this winter because I got some massive nose bleeds.
From the spray?

I'm starting at 2 caps right now and will bump up to 4 in a week.

2 post workout 2 pre bed and UR spray after shower

I haven't even looked at the bottle I don't know the dosage at all

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Ur spray is a better deal since the taa stuff in pump spray doesn't have any oral bioavailability issues so you could just buy that in capsules and then you'd have to spray yourself less to get the amount of ursolic you want

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I just started using UR spray. It's been about a week. Shyt makes me sweat hard at the gym. This is what I do. I shower upon waking I use that evomuse java lather scrub. Get out pat yourself dry make sure the shower is hot as hell. Apply the spray in the most absorbent areas (says right on the bottle). Do not count sprays. Wait about 5 to 10 minutes and moisturize. BTW I know ppl say the caps are useless but I'm gonna add in the caps at 18 a day to see if it adds any effect. Also make sure you apply twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. You do not have to shower before the second application but you can if you want to. I'm basically just repeating exactly what Patrick Arnold and truth or nothing said

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started using UR spray. It's been about a week. Shyt makes me sweat hard at the gym. This is what I do. I shower upon waking I use that evomuse java lather scrub. Get out pat yourself dry make sure the shower is hot as hell. Apply the spray in the most absorbent areas (says right on the bottle). Do not count sprays. Wait about 5 to 10 minutes and moisturize. BTW I know ppl say the caps are useless but I'm gonna add in the caps at 18 a day to see if it adds any effect. Also make sure you apply twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. You do not have to shower before the second application but you can if you want to. I'm basically just repeating exactly what Patrick Arnold and truth or nothing said
No spray counting? I feel like I need to know how much I'm using

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been interested in this as well for some time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose the caps with fat like you stated you were going to do.

Also like cooper said cover your body in the spray using a minimum of 50 sprays after a shower.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always counted 50 sprays with PN products.

Canuckguy

Awards
From the spray?

I'm starting at 2 caps right now and will bump up to 4 in a week.

2 post workout 2 pre bed and UR spray after shower

I haven't even looked at the bottle I don't know the dosage at all
Well, it was a dry cold winter where I live, and I am sure drinking coffee and the spray did not help. The dryness from the winter made my nose bleeds start. My blood pressure would raise slightly and I'd get the bleeds and the pump effect from the spray made my blood gush from my nose. All better now, and will use again this summer.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose the caps with fat like you stated you were going to do.

Also like cooper said cover your body in the spray using a minimum of 50 sprays after a shower.
I do 2 post workout with bcaa and MCT

2 with dinner

Ill start the spray.

Any harm if ingested (the spray)? Just wondering. As I'm sure most if you are married or dating... Wondering what would happen? Taste? Idk.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 2 post workout with bcaa and MCT

2 with dinner

Ill start the spray.

Any harm if ingested (the spray)? Just wondering. As I'm sure most if you are married or dating... Wondering what would happen? Taste? Idk.
I honestly dont know if it would be harmful if ingested and would steer clear of that if it were me.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I seem to remember some people saying it burned inhaling it. I probably wouldn't try ingesting it. Lol.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As Patrick stated a painter doesn't count the strokes when he paints the house he just paints it. Cover most of your body 2x daily. I does a good job of leaning me out and I get a nice strength boost from it.