Information/comparison between OG Erase and New Erase?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post here (frequenter on another popular forum with 4000+posts) and I dont want to be THAT ANNOYING NEW GUY, but I had a question regarding the OG Erase and the New Reformulated Erase. I had used the old Erase at 1 cap a day with DAA for 2 consecutive summers and some Perform by AI Nutriion, but Now that I am getting a bit more serious, and knowledgeable (compared to before) Im ready to take the real mans dosage and start doing things the right way :) Im going to be using Erase/Erase Pro with Some DAA/Forskolin/Alphamine/Alpha-T2 to get ready for the summer. Currently coming off a bit of a pulled hammy and a recently strained lat (still healing) So im looking to get this First summer cutting cycle ready! /diary

Now for the question. What is the main difference between the old Erase and the new formulated Erase. I remember the old Erase was essentially Arimistane (used to think that was a PH but learned better) which was just a metabolite of DHEA. The new substance, Abieta-8, 11, 13-Trien-18-Oic Acid(also not a PH :D ), I have never heard of before. A quick google search brought me back to a post on here that coop threw up back in December I believe (could be wrong). And what I got out of it was that, this compound is,stronger as far as cortisol control goes and its a better AI, making it better for PCT or with a natty test booster, or just looking to lean out. The Erase pro combo altogether makes it look like there will be less joint inflammation as well (I do know lower Estrogen causes drier joints)

I tried doing some research, and I dont need it spoon fed to me, but I was wondering if someone could elaborate on what I said, either confirming or reinforcing a different idea, or potentially add to/clear things up for me :)

Thanks guys, and looking forward to being an active member not just a lurker on this forum as well!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might check the PES subforum here, several threads about the ingredients and what not of new EP...

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, Ill be searching for that in a second!

EDIT: I read the thread before posting, going back and re-reading it again as well

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah I have detailed every new ingredient in separate threads with all relevant studies. Figured it would be overkill to make so many threads in the main section

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have detailed every new ingredient in separate threads with all relevant studies. Figured it would be overkill to make so many threads in the main section
. I went thru and re read all the various threads :) sorry for the post it's all cleared up now! Excited to try it!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
. I went thru and re read all the various threads :) sorry for the post it's all cleared up now! Excited to try it!!
Good stuff, eh? Feedback seems positive so far and I don't foresee that changing.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, eh? Feedback seems positive so far and I don't foresee that changing.
Yeah! I think I may choose to log that stack on here, to break in my logging experience with the AM forum!