Alpha T2/Erase/D-Pol Stack questions

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey guys,

New poster here, but have read the forums extensively and have these forums to thank for putting me onto this stack which has yielded some pretty awesome results only three weeks in.

I have a few questions though which I can't seem to find much info on.

Some background:

My goals are to cut a couple of per cent body fat while still building lean muscle.

My diet is completely in check, carb cycling healthy foods with of course the odd treat meal.

I ran a bottle of Alpha T2 on its own, with okay results.

I am now on my first four week run of Alpha T2 and Erase as a stack, and I have another bottle of each ready to go.

A week ago I started to add D-POL into the mix but I understand I won't see results from this for probably another week or so.

I am also about to start running Slin-Sane so I can up my calorie intake a little, particularly carbohydrate.

Questions:

(1) I want to run my next bottles of Alpha T2 and Erase as a stack again. Although the T2 bottle directs otherwise, is there any REAL problem with running another bottle of Alpha T2 without a four week break? IE I would have been running it 12 weeks straight.

(2) If it's no good to keep running the T2 for another four weeks, should I keep going with the Erase and DPOL on their own or take a four week break from both and then run the stack again for four weeks? I'd really love to see the results of the stack after eight weeks so I'm a bit loathe to go with either of these options.

(3) What should I expect when I stop taking the Erase/D-POL? Are there any hormonal effects, overcompensation of estrogen or anything that I should worry about? Anything I could or should be doing to mitigate that?

(4) I'm also considering a PH cycle in the fairly near future, depending on the results of this current natty stack. Should there be an amount of time I should wait after completion of running these above supps before I started any cycle?

I think that's about it, any responses appreciated.

Cheers