Best fat burner that can be brought into Australia?

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys,

About to do a bit of a cut and looking for something to aid me. What is available these days that can be brought into Australia? Our customs are a pain in the ass as I'm sure you're all aware so wanted to be sure before I bought something. Anything with yohimbine is out :S. I used the American Alphamine ages ago after I was lucky enough to get it in and it was awesome, the fat loss literally melted off with mild calorie restriction. I looked at the Australian version of Alphamine and I don't really like the formula much. Any opinions/advice would be much appreciated!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, About to do a bit of a cut and looking for something to aid me. What is available these days that can be brought into Australia? Our customs are a pain in the ass as I'm sure you're all aware so wanted to be sure before I bought something. Anything with yohimbine is out :S. I used the American Alphamine ages ago after I was lucky enough to get it in and it was awesome, the fat loss literally melted off with mild calorie restriction. I looked at the Australian version of Alphamine and I don't really like the formula much. Any opinions/advice would be much appreciated!
It would probably be easier if you provide us a small list, maybe 5 or 10 products, that are readily available in Australia.

dbenj7

Awards
It would probably be easier if you provide us a small list, maybe 5 or 10 products, that are readily available in Australia.
Pretty sure I can get anything in that doesn't have yohimbine or any analogs of it. So that means no alphamine, norcodrene :(. I still have some SNS TTA on hand so will use that, but looking for something more potent also

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Don't they have clen and T3 in vending machines over there in Australia?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
lol op you wot m8 i have been on norcordrene for 4 weeks now ;P and have used plenty of american alphamine.. and og enhanced, dopadex, alpha t2

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

dbenj7

Awards
Hmm ok. I really want some norcodrene and/or AAV2, perhaps some alpha mine again as well. Any particular retailer and postage method the go?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hmm ok. I really want some norcodrene and/or AAV2, perhaps some alpha mine again as well. Any particular retailer and postage method the go?
USPS. Ask for it specifically in the comments box.

Theres no guarantee what you order will get through as everything has the same probability of being searched by your own customs, it's just that FedEx also have their own in-house customs and often remove products that are touch-and-go. For example i've had L-dopa allowed into NZ after being search only by NZ Customs whereas it was removed by FedEx. Same as OG Erase.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
USPS. Ask for it specifically in the comments box.

Theres no guarantee what you order will get through as everything has the same probability of being searched by your own customs, it's just that FedEx also have their own in-house customs and often remove products that are touch-and-go. For example i've had L-dopa allowed into NZ after being search only by NZ Customs whereas it was removed by FedEx. Same as OG Erase.
yea i have had enahnced searched but let through. but one time through fed ex i had erase pro and craze. never got it.. lost 200$

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I 2nd the USPS suggestion, have never even had a package searched when using them.

If you don't want to take a risk, you can still get the international version of alphamine, it's exactly the same as the US version, just with not yohimbine. easiest place to find it is UK retailers, but it would be cheaper if you can find a US retailer selling it. We used to be able to order it straight from PES, but the link got taken down when the reformulation happened. If you ask the reps, they may be able to help you out (BDCC got the link set up last time).

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I've only had 1 of 4 orders of Alphamine seized... When you consider that each tub is so cheap compared to what's on the Australian market, it's no big deal losing 1 or 2 orders over a period of time... I also used USPS...

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I concur with the comments re customs but I did have good results from Dexaprine XR powder.

Be aware one scoop is I think double the serve size on the label but it's so strong half a scoop, or a serve, is enuff...one in the AM after waking and another half an hour preworkout. I had no issues stacking with actual preworkout supps preworkout either.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Was gonna say Dexaprine powder but see that it's already been mentioned :)

dbenj7

Awards
Thanks lads will try my luck with some norcodrene and alphamine and see how I go with customs

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
ANS Diablo will make it through customs fine if inspected.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
USPS for sure....usps is the greatest drug, steroid, and supplement dealer in the world. Never use FedEx or UPS if you don't want it to get busted or opened.