My next stack.. Do I need something else?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the mid-summer, so far I've got Anabeta and AlphaMax lined up. Will run both for 8 weeks. What could make this stack better?

Currently I'm on X-Factor Advanced, (new) Erase, Divanex, and DopaDex. Will be finished with this stack in a month. Then I'll take a month break and start the Anabeta stack. My goals are to improve definition, look dry, and maximize muscle fullness.

Thanks for suggestions or advice

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Iv only used erase in pct and on cycle, how does it do standalone? Any noticeable effects? Jw

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like throwing in Alphamine with alphamax. Helps control the hunger and amplifies the leaning from the armistane.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like throwing in Alphamine with alphamax. Helps control the hunger and amplifies the leaning from the armistane.
Sounds good.. I may do something like that if I have the money.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the mid-summer, so far I've got Anabeta and AlphaMax lined up. Will run both for 8 weeks. What could make this stack better?

Currently I'm on X-Factor Advanced, (new) Erase, Divanex, and DopaDex. Will be finished with this stack in a month. Then I'll take a month break and start the Anabeta stack. My goals are to improve definition, look dry, and maximize muscle fullness.

Thanks for suggestions or advice
You can add dcp or another fat burner of your choice to keep fat at a minimum. Combustion now has forskolin included in the formula and is pretty cheap (around 22 bucks). Alphamine is another favorite of mine.

Hate to bring up so many bps products but they really fit for what you are trying to do. Dermacrine would be a nice addition for 8 weeks.