OK guys and girls...MY SIS NEEDS HELP

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Polish_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    229

    OK guys and girls...MY SIS NEEDS HELP


    kind of unusual thread....but if i had the answers i would not bother any of u's
    my sis is getting married in may....so in 3 + months she needs to loose some pounds
    shes 5'5 or '6 shes 143 pounds size 8-10 shes not fat , but she need s to tone up
    i would like some help in choosing supps for her , food cal intake, intensity, and best routine
    for a girl trying to lose about 15 pounds in 3 + months.
    Keeping in mind that because of some stomach problems she cant take too many pills....
    they get stuck half way down somehow and they either come up or they stay there undigested
    i tried to give her LIPO-6 and after a intense 1 hour work out she threw up water and the pill i gave her.
    I dont kno mayb something transdermal? ...and she cant drink too much water
    as u can c this is a little difficult.....now some people here gave me great advise in the past
    any help from guys will be greatly apprecitated.....feel free to PM me with routines that worked for
    u in the past and ladies on this board please put ur to cents in
    Thanx in advance i will keep u posted

    Oups, i just noticed that pms are not workin....u can e mail any routines to me at MPTsoul@aol.com

  2. Board Supporter
    Polish_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    229

    Unhappy


    damm 42 views and no help........????@#$@%^
    anybody ?? has any advice?
  3. Board Supporter
    200wannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    362

    3+ months sounds enough to make a big dent in that 15lb goal without resorting to supps, start with a reall clean diet, lots of cardio. If you want a supp and she has trouble stomaching pills how about green tea?

    Best of luck.
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,291
    Rep Power
    1271

    I think the Anarchy Stack w/Sesathin would work well for her. Just get all the ingredients in powder form.


    ALCAR: 2-4 grams spread throughout the day mixed with drinks
    Green Tea: 2-4 grams spread throughout the day mixed with drinks
    Sesathin: have her put 1.25mL in every meal

    If she can handle some pills, maybe lean extreme or glucophase would help her also. I like this stack alot, and I've had none of the negative sides I get with clen or ECA.
  5. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    My wife was in the same boat. She is almost 5'9 and she went from 170 to 145 and looked amazing. This was last July and then put on about 15 lbs again. She started dieting again in January and she lost the 15 lbs in 5 weeks and she is shooting for 140. She used Sesathin, fish oil, HEAT, old FL7 and lipoderm Y. She'll be ready for a string bikini in Mexico by April.

    knuckles
  6. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    the nearest overpass
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8149

    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles
    My wife was in the same boat. She is almost 5'9 and she went from 170 to 145 and looked amazing. This was last July and then put on about 15 lbs again. She started dieting again in January and she lost the 15 lbs in 5 weeks and she is shooting for 140. She used Sesathin, fish oil, HEAT, old FL7 and lipoderm Y. She'll be ready for a string bikini in Mexico by April.

    knuckles

    Where in Mexico are you going? I'll be there the first week in April
  7. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    Hard work and diet 90%, supplements 10% will be the ratio of her achieving that goal! OTC Fat loss supplements are a small aid if that.
  8. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Where in Mexico are you going? I'll be there the first week in April
    Peurto Vallarta baby!! Uno Corona por favor And you?

    knuckles
  9. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by fairplay101
    Hard work and diet 90%, supplements 10% will be the ratio of her achieving that goal! OTC Fat loss supplements are a small aid if that.
    I agree with the 90%-10% however I disagree with the OTC being a small aid. I believe they can play a major role if your diet and exercise are in check. Something simple as cafeine and synephrine can knock out appetite and that is OTC. There is a lot of junk out there but there is also alot of good stuff too.

    knuckles
  10. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    Synephrine has never been proven to have the same effects as ephedrine....That's why it's still legal OTC. Yeah there are some good companies out there that are trying to offer fat burners etc but they have to within the realms of the legal ingredients they can use. And I agree some can help with the '10%'....But compare those to the like of a decent ECA stack and Clenbuterol and they shrink in comparison. And even with those drugs fat burning is still largely down to cardio, diet, focus, blood, sweat and tears.....Otherwise let's face it, everybody would look like the cover Men's Health!
  11. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by fairplay101
    Synephrine has never been proven to have the same effects as ephedrine....That's why it's still legal OTC. Yeah there are some good companies out there that are trying to offer fat burners etc but they have to within the realms of the legal ingredients they can use. And I agree some can help with the '10%'....But compare those to the like of a decent ECA stack and Clenbuterol and they shrink in comparison. And even with those drugs fat burning is still largely down to cardio, diet, focus, blood, sweat and tears.....Otherwise let's face it, everybody would look like the cover Men's Health!
    Synephrine is still legal today because it effective (treating congestion) and not proven as a risk to consumers. Ephedra(ephedrine HCL can still be purchased) was put on witch trial because of the (direct or indirect, who knows) association with deaths. Clen is a different ball game. Nicotine is OTC and that works great for appetite suppression. I agree with you completely diet, exercise, and oh genetics make up 90% and supplements make up 10%. I was just saying that one can get some effective OTC for weight loss aid.

    knuckles
  12. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles
    Synephrine is still legal today because it effective (treating congestion) and not proven as a risk to consumers. Ephedra(ephedrine HCL can still be purchased) was put on witch trial because of the (direct or indirect, who knows) association with deaths. Clen is a different ball game. Nicotine is OTC and that works great for appetite suppression. I agree with you completely diet, exercise, and oh genetics make up 90% and supplements make up 10%. I was just saying that one can get some effective OTC for weight loss aid.

    knuckles
    there are studies that show synephrine causes health problems, so the "no risk to consumers" part is inaccurate. i used to take the stuff alot before i developed a severe reaction to it. something being legal doesnt make it safe. shouldnt be long before lawmakers get ahold of it and ban it, and i wont blame them.
  13. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    No don't get me wrong mate, I agree with you as well, and OTC can help in some ways....A lot of people just rely on them too readily as a 'magic' pill! I believe I'm right though in that the Ephedrine HCL you can get in OTC meds like Sudafed act completely differently in terms of metabolism and fat burning....You need much, much more for the same effect. You're right, Clen is a different ball game, as would be DNT....Which I think you'd have to be mad to mess with!!
  14. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    there are studies that show synephrine causes health problems, so the "no risk to consumers" part is inaccurate. i used to take the stuff alot before i developed a severe reaction to it. something being legal doesnt make it safe. shouldnt be long before lawmakers get ahold of it and ban it, and i wont blame them.
    Absolutely! I should have phrased it differently. It does pose a risk, as do all medications. Look at tylenol, aspirin, and cough medicine to name a few of the OTCs. Everything has side effects and IS lethal at the right dose.

    knuckles
  15. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    there are studies that show synephrine causes health problems, so the "no risk to consumers" part is inaccurate. i used to take the stuff alot before i developed a severe reaction to it. something being legal doesnt make it safe. shouldnt be long before lawmakers get ahold of it and ban it, and i wont blame them.
    Blank that comment does make me laugh though! You're posting it in the Prohormone section of an Anabolic Forum where you personally have advocated the use of Nolva and Clomid as PCT to AAS/PH cycles!!! lol
  16. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles
    Absolutely! I should have phrased it differently. It does pose a risk, as do all medications. Look at tylenol, aspirin, and cough medicine to name a few of the OTCs. Everything has side effects and IS lethal at the right dose.

    knuckles
    man, come on. don't patronize me.

    this study shows BP increase:
    http://www.getbig.com/articles/ephed1.htm

    this article quotes a documented example of MI from synephrine:
    http://www.philkaplan.com/thefitness...synephrine.htm

    this one is really technical but makes the same case:
    http://ajpheart.physiology.org/cgi/c...ull/275/3/H760

    i dont want to spend all day on this....only thing i saw that asserts that synephrine is safe is ads and articles on sites trying to sell it. and like i said before - it took me quite a while to develop a reaction, like 4 months with proper cycling (not more than 2 weeks without a break) and synephrine and caffeine were the only real ingredients. once i stopped taking it - back to normal.
  17. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    Get a grip Blank....I wasn't patronising you! It was a joke!! You state that the law men should ban synephrine because you had a reaction to it, yet you advise the use of Nolva and Clomid for PCT! I just thought it a little ironic mate!!
  18. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fairplay101
    Blank that comment does make me laugh though! You're posting it in the Prohormone section of an Anabolic Forum where you personally have advocated the use of Nolva and Clomid as PCT to AAS/PH cycles!!! lol
    apparently you are easily amused...

    i never claimed that SERM's don't have sides - they do. but they are also the best option available and have never been found to affect cardiovascular health, even at much higher doses than most of us use.

    as for my own partaking of potentially dangerous hormonal substances - there is certainly risk, but through avid research and scrutiny it can reduced significantly. i didnt say - "DONT USE SYNEPHRINE!!!!" i merely pointed out the potential risks when another person claimed there was none, and indicated that my personal experience echoes it.

    thank you, come again.
  19. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fairplay101
    Get a grip Blank....I wasn't patronising you! It was a joke!! You state that the law men should ban synephrine because you had a reaction to it, yet you advise the use of Nolva and Clomid for PCT! I just thought it a little ironic mate!!
    my "patronizing" comment wasn't directed at you. see whose post was quoted.

    polish_oak - sorry for the thread hijack.
  20. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    I am easily amused by how this has affected you yes!

    I am also amused how in one breath it's okay for you to state the 'law men' should ban the use of Synephrine because of cardio-vascular side effects....Your comment in black and white....Nothing to do with just pointing out potential risks, indeed your answer can be summarised as: 'I don't like it, hope they ban it!'

    And then in other threads you can point out that even though the use of SERMS has been linked to liver damage, eye damage and other potential life threatening complications it's okay to use them for PCT!

    If you see no irony in that, then there's no hope!!
  21. Registered User
    fairplay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    159

    Blank I apologise for the previous post telling you to get a grip!! You're right, your comments weren't aimed at me then. However, you have got to see where I'm coming from and I do stand by them....I'm not having a go mate, I agree with you in many ways....We can all be a little ironic in here now and again!

    Also apologies for the thread hijack!
  22. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    my "patronizing" comment wasn't directed at you. see whose post was quoted.

    polish_oak - sorry for the thread hijack.
    There was no patronizing. I think you are overreacting. In fact, I stated "I should have phrased it differently." I wasn't attacking you or making light of your reaction. Synephrine is used daily with and without adverse reactions.

    knuckles
  23. Banned
    blank!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles
    There was no patronizing. I think you are overreacting. In fact, I stated "I should have phrased it differently." I wasn't attacking you or making light of your reaction. Synephrine is used daily with and without adverse reactions.

    knuckles
    you: "Synephrine is still legal today because it effective (treating congestion) and not proven as a risk to consumers."

    that is distinctly misinformative - i merely corrected it. i wasn't aware of any overreacting on my part - i'm just stating facts and quoting studies, hoping that anyone considering the product might glean some info from the studies for their decision to use or not use the product.

    fairplay - you can "have a go", "take the piss", or "have a laugh" or any of the other descriptive phrases that americans don't use just as long as you ain't "makin' fun ah me"
  24. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,628
    Rep Power
    1459

    Ok children, quit with the antics and don't ruin Polish Oak's thread

    Stop acting like a bunch of bickering school kids. This is the second or thrid time I've heard complaints regarding blank!, one more time and you are banned. You seem to have all the answers set in stone and point them out in an inflammatory way, then accuse everyone else of having "the problem", because after all... you're just point out facts. Chances are if multiple people are having issues with your posting style, maybe the root of the problem is not them, but however you! Novel idea, huh? Disseminating information can be done in a non-inflammatory way, I suggest you learn it
  25. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Sorry for the hijack Polish. I was just saying what worked for my wife and that they can be had OTC. Everyone reacts differently to what they take, so take that into consideration. How old is your sister? Does she work out already? Have you helped her with diet and such?

    knuckles
  26. Board Supporter
    Polish_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    229

    Talking


    WOW!!!!.....i think i started a land slide between BLANK & FAIRPLAY....guys no need to get testy really........i really appreciate ur comments both of u , this is more info then i bargained for and its great....and dont worry about the hijack>>> bacause of it i got to hear the good and the bad of it ....lol
    Thanx to all for ur comments i will have to set up an intense workout for her i guess to burn off that 15 lb....by the way shes 29 shes never done weights only cardio
    suggestions on intensity and equip to use for her are welcome and guys .....REALLY dont get each other banned on behalf of a thread that i started.....i wont be able to forgive myself cuz those are deff not the intentions i had in mind

    Cant we All Get Along =-()
  27. Board Supporter
    Polish_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    229

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    Ok children, quit with the antics and don't ruin Polish Oak's thread

    Stop acting like a bunch of bickering school kids. This is the second or thrid time I've heard complaints regarding blank!, one more time and you are banned. You seem to have all the answers set in stone and point them out in an inflammatory way, then accuse everyone else of having "the problem", because after all... you're just point out facts. Chances are if multiple people are having issues with your posting style, maybe the root of the problem is not them, but however you! Novel idea, huh? Disseminating information can be done in a non-inflammatory way, I suggest you learn it
    Thanx man for jumping in and stopping this b 4 it got out of control, but go easy on the 2 of them
    i asked for opinions and i got some .....(with prior experience)....this site is great, it has personally helped me a lot and im sure it has done that for most of the people here.
    And the thread wasnt ruined quite informative in fact...and a bit funny.....so i guess im off on a quest to helping her lose 15 pounds.....and any suggestions r still welcome

    GREAT SITE!
  28. Registered User
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    1021

    Quote Originally Posted by Polish_Oak
    Thanx man for jumping in and stopping this b 4 it got out of control, but go easy on the 2 of them
    i asked for opinions and i got some .....(with prior experience)....this site is great, it has personally helped me a lot and im sure it has done that for most of the people here.
    And the thread wasnt ruined quite informative in fact...and a bit funny.....so i guess im off on a quest to helping her lose 15 pounds.....and any suggestions r still welcome

    GREAT SITE!
    Good luck Oak. And keep us posted
  29. Board Supporter
    Polish_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    229

    ok heres some news
    i started to make my sis do cardio ...hard... heres the thing::
    according to all the books and mags i read to figure out the max heart rate u need to take 220- age = ur max heart rate in my sis case it turns out to be 191 max
    the problem is that she can reach that heart rate in a matter of a few min ...like 3 to 4 min to be exact....whats worse is that shes not even sweatting yet......and this is on the tread mill and the bike.....on the tread mill shes only running at 3.5 and the bike her effort is in the 60 to 90 and she can reach her max in like 3 minwith no visible effort ???
    i tried the same mechines and in 5 min on the bike i couldnt even get to my 65% heart rate which is 147 and same with the tread mill ..mind u i was sweatting like a pig by now ...??? so im confused...what gives??!@#$%^&&*
    from what shes s been telling me is that she cant lose weight just by doing cardio...cuz she works ABOVE her max heart rate for more then 15 min on bike and treadmill....and stairmaster and she gets nothin out of it ...How Is That Possible??
  30. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    Could the heart rate monitor be off? I assume not since it seemed to work correctly for you, but I cant see how if you are at max heart rate, a person would not be sweating, you would have to be extrememly out of shape to hit max heart rate at 3.5mph in 3 minutes, and I doubt she is that out of shape if she only needs to lose 15lbs. Any other ideas?
  31. Board Supporter
    Polish_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    229

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Could the heart rate monitor be off? I assume not since it seemed to work correctly for you, but I cant see how if you are at max heart rate, a person would not be sweating, you would have to be extrememly out of shape to hit max heart rate at 3.5mph in 3 minutes, and I doubt she is that out of shape if she only needs to lose 15lbs. Any other ideas?
    ha , finaly someone as confused as i am...!!!
    noo shes not out of shape...not at all until this week she was in the gym at least 2 weeks out of a month....she not exactly a gym rat....but thats what the monitor read....i couldnt believe it .....those damm machines had me sweatting a storm ...she was laughin at me ...i was pedalling the dam bike at 157 i (guess rpm) and my heart rate was 125 and climing slower then i would like ....mean time she achived her MAXIMUM at what everyone considers there cool down period!??! a WoPpInG..65 rpm's
    she tells me that she feels more from weight traning then she does from cardio i still cant understand y she cant loose like even 3 pounds if shes running at full speed
  32. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    That is really weird, somebody has to have some ideas here?
  33. Registered User
    knuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    154

    Well since she is not that out of shape then I would guess that her true heart rate max is higher than the predicted. There is a way you could figure out her true heart rate max on a track or on the treadmill, I just don't remember how. I know she isn't sweating but does she feel like she is working hard? She may just have a little vagal tone and that her heart jumps up really quick.

    knuckles
  34. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    The bottom line is that when doing true low intensity cardio, you don't feel like you're working hard. You're not supposed to. And some people just don't sweat a lot. What she may have to do is throw THR out the window, and use the RPE scale. (rating of percieved exertion) On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being no effort, 10 being max effort, she should be working around a 6 or 7. She should be able to breathe comfortably and easily carry on a conversation. If breathing becomes heavy, her intensity is too high. In time, she should get a good feel for how intensly she is training. The minimum amount of cardio that should be done to effect weight loss is about 30 min 4x/wk. This is if diet is perfect and she has exceptional genetics for fat loss. Most people need more. upwards of 45 min to 1 hr 5 to 7 days a week. Hope that helps clarify things a little for you.
  35. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by Polish_Oak
    i still cant understand y she cant loose like even 3 pounds if shes running at full speed
    This is because she would just be burning up muscle glycogen that just gets replaced the the next time she eats any carbs. This happens to a lot of people. I see it all the time. They go balls to the wall on cardio for up to an hr almost daily. Yet they stay fat year round and can't figure out why.
  36. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by Polish_Oak
    ok heres some news
    i started to make my sis do cardio ...hard... heres the thing::
    according to all the books and mags i read to figure out the max heart rate u need to take 220- age = ur max heart rate in my sis case it turns out to be 191 max
    the problem is that she can reach that heart rate in a matter of a few min ...like 3 to 4 min to be exact....whats worse is that shes not even sweatting yet......and this is on the tread mill and the bike.....on the tread mill shes only running at 3.5 and the bike her effort is in the 60 to 90 and she can reach her max in like 3 minwith no visible effort ???
    i tried the same mechines and in 5 min on the bike i couldnt even get to my 65% heart rate which is 147 and same with the tread mill ..mind u i was sweatting like a pig by now ...??? so im confused...what gives??!@#$%^&&*
    from what shes s been telling me is that she cant lose weight just by doing cardio...cuz she works ABOVE her max heart rate for more then 15 min on bike and treadmill....and stairmaster and she gets nothin out of it ...How Is That Possible??
    You're working her too hard. Try this. Set the treadmil at 2mph. Yes 2 mph. Set the incline on maximum. Have her walk on an incline with her hands at her sides checking HR periodicly or using the RPE scale. Adjust speed accordingly. Remember, if breathing becomes heavy or she feels lactic acid build up in her legs, she's working too hard.
  37. Registered User
    Redeemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    35
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    213

    I was just wondering, why can't your sis drink alot of water. Have her try to space out alot of small glasses. IMO, people vastly underestimate the weight loss benefits associated with proper hydration. Especially women.
  38. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,986
    Rep Power
    3010

    she was not reaching her max heart rate and not working hard. I used to stay right under mine for 20min. and its hard. I have seen machines that were off. if you have a doubt take your pulse and multiply while working out. I really dont know that many people that can stay near their max heart rate for even short periods unless they are true gym rats.
  39. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    ironviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    16th Street Mall checking out the fine Latino Women
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    343

    If her heart rate is going above her max that easily then you may want to have her consult a physician. I've never seen anyone get up to thier max HR that easily. A doc may want to have a stress test done. Before that though I would take her pulse manually the monitors dont read some people too well.
  40. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by ironviking
    I would take her pulse manually the monitors dont read some people too well.
    Good suggestion. Or, get a personal one. Polar makes good ones.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got my HCG - need help...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:44 PM
  2. messed up my arm, need help
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:32 PM
  3. My father needs help
    By abish in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. New to all this Carb and P-Slin Stuff...Need Help
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:18 AM
  5. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in