Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%

Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Anyone have more knowledge or experience with this? Is it safe? Effective? How do results compare to other 'natural anabolics' or supplements like ARA or Anabeta?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

i started it today , took 3 pils , but nothing atm
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

subed for info
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%

Was just reading through old threads and it seems to get no love. Wonder why it was just rereleased...
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

It has good "data", but never really has translated to RL results
    Menace Nutrition Board Rep

Use code ANABOLIC for 40% off all website deals
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%

Interesting
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/260003-operation-abomination-getting.html
  8. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Overpriced and unproven

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    i started it today , took 3 pils , but nothing atm
    We'll looks like you are going to be the guinea pig lol. Let us know how it works.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by MVatty View Post
    We'll looks like you are going to be the guinea pig lol. Let us know how it works.
    X2!
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

Guinea pig ? ok i won't tell you ... mouahaha
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds like its g a r b a g e.
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Overpriced and unproven
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Guinea pig ? ok i won't tell you ... mouahaha
    Just tell me
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    One woman's trash is another woman's treasure somehow does not ring true the same

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%

It must be taken for a prolonged period of time to see results possibly even 2-3 months, side effects we've noted so far are headaches but that's all. Could either be used as a standalone or part of a pct protocol, good option for people wanting to get close to prohormones but not taking prohormones.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

I've actually been taking straight laxogenin powder which I ordered from an overseas source several months ago. Daily dose is about a quarter teaspoon per day which I'm guesstimating to be around 500 mgs. Don't expect a huge increase in size but for me my strength has been increasing steadily from workout to workout with no plateaus. I've also been taking about a 100 grams a day of Colostrum powder over the past 6 months, which has had a tremendous effect on recovery. Hard to tell what's doing what but I was plateaued for over a year after coming off prohormones/androgens and I'm almost back up to where I was previously when I was on. Crazy placebo effect if it is.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    It must be taken for a prolonged period of time to see results possibly even 2-3 months, side effects we've noted so far are headaches but that's all. Could either be used as a standalone or part of a pct protocol, good option for people wanting to get close to prohormones but not taking prohormones.
    Too expensive to pay for 3 months and maybe see a little result
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%

Too expensive to pay for 3 months and maybe see a little result
    Yes maybe for a 17 year old like yourself who shouldn't be even taking these products.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%

Quote Originally Posted by alex2678 View Post
    I've actually been taking straight laxogenin powder which I ordered from an overseas source several months ago. Daily dose is about a quarter teaspoon per day which I'm guesstimating to be around 500 mgs. Don't expect a huge increase in size but for me my strength has been increasing steadily from workout to workout with no plateaus. I've also been taking about a 100 grams a day of Colostrum powder over the past 6 months, which has had a tremendous effect on recovery. Hard to tell what's doing what but I was plateaued for over a year after coming off prohormones/androgens and I'm almost back up to where I was previously when I was on. Crazy placebo effect if it is.
    How are the headaches at 500mg per day? Also 5a-hydroxy is pretty hard to source, are you sure yours isn't spiked with something else?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

How are the headaches at 500mg per day? Also 5a-hydroxy is pretty hard to source, are you sure yours isn't spiked with something else?
    I'm not experiences any headaches at all or sides. I'm planning on sending this out to a lab for testing to see if it's in fact true laxogenin. I know Patrick Arnold had mentioned that none of the products he tested in the past claiming to be laxogenin contained any laxogenin at all.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards

22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up

Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards
    How does the 3 figure into it?

STR3NGTH by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains Ė look no further, as Olympus Labs is

proud to present
    STR3NGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and

strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of 5a-Hydroxy

Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
    STR3NGTH gives you 3000mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

per bottle, at an unbeatable value! 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt

your body to the level of a demigodís. Itís the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.
    Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)

certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have

formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness Ė fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity

among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical

prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990ís and is a very

potent compound and we have captured its

essence to create a
    product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

STR3NGTH will provide:

Extreme STR3NGTH Gains
    Fuller Muscles
    Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
    Joint Repair

http://olympus-labs.com/str3ngth/

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    How does the 3 figure into it?

STR3NGTH by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains Ė look no further, as Olympus Labs is

proud to present
    STR3NGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and

strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of 5a-Hydroxy

Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
    STR3NGTH gives you 3000mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

per bottle, at an unbeatable value! 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt

your body to the level of a demigodís. Itís the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.
    Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)

certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have

formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness Ė fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity

among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical

prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990ís and is a very

potent compound and we have captured its

essence to create a
    product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

STR3NGTH will provide:

Extreme STR3NGTH Gains
    Fuller Muscles
    Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
    Joint Repair

http://olympus-labs.com/str3ngth/

Lol maybe it's because of the 3g/bottle

Or just to look cool

24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

We'd have to see how it works in the long term and not just take its short term usage/effects in to consideration. Apart from that there is a market for it so we will continue to produce it and evaluate its long term usage/effects and take any feedback in to consideration. Iv'e seen people use it at 200mg but with headaches so to use it at 500mg and not get headaches is a little more than indicating. It's not impossible to source its just to see how well it works in the long term / how it can fit in to a pct protocol and see if there are any synergies from adding it in. So far we have gotten good feedback on it and that it starts kicking in for the average user after 3 weeks.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%

We'd have to see how it works in the long term and not just take its short term usage/effects in to consideration. Apart from that there is a market for it so we will continue to produce it and evaluate its long term usage/effects and take any feedback in to consideration. Iv'e seen people use it at 200mg but with headaches so to use it at 500mg and not get headaches is a little more than indicating. It's not impossible to source its just to see how well it works in the long term / how it can fit in to a pct protocol and see if there are any synergies from adding it in. So far we have gotten good feedback on it and that it starts kicking in for the average user after 3 weeks.
    Do you guys have any coa's? Or independent 3rd party testing? No disrespect intended at all, I'm just curious if Olympus has any "proof" that what's in strength is indeed legitimate, pure laxogenin. I've just read in multiple places that often times what these overseas manufactures are selling as lax is actually diosgenin or dioscin. Would love any info on how/why your product is "real".
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

I would guinea pig myself and try this, but it's just wayyy to expensive especially for 8 weeks or so...
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'll log STR3NGTH soon as a part of my PCT protocol after a LOOOOONG cycle. I'm a rep of Olympus Labs so you may think that my log is bias, but I'll provide pics and training vids.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'll log STR3NGTH soon as a part of my PCT protocol after a LOOOOONG cycle. I'm a rep of Olympus Labs so you may think that my log is bias, but I'll provide pics and training vids.
    In for the log!
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%

Interested in lab verification before trying
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

Yes maybe for a 17 year old like yourself who shouldn't be even taking these products.
    But he was right...
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I don't know what brand he was referring to;

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Borohydride View Post
    Hey Mixelfick I just tested some capsules which contained what appears to be a compound matching the molecular weight (446) of 5a-hydroxy laxogenin. And it seems to be of relative decent purity in that the other minor phytosteroid impuirites are present only in small amounts

Now I dont know the exact mass spectrum of the stuff but a MW match is a good suggestion its the right stuff
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    But he was right...
    go pay 100$ for a product that you're not even sure it can helps you , that's BS
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%

Believe that was LGI
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

I'm sure you've paid more than that for all the crap you are trying....Most of it is pretty much a waste at your age. You just throwing your money away. Or should I say Mommy and Daddies money?
    my monney , i prefer pay for PES products which works
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

my monney , i prefer pay for PES products which works
    What the hell? Why don't you do your research before buying supplements then?

Give it 2-3 more weeks and if it works and you like it, you can order more. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy more. It's that simple.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    What the hell? Why don't you do your research before buying supplements then?

Give it 2-3 more weeks and if it works and you like it, you can order more. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy more. It's that simple.
    Didn't say it won't work , but the guy said , at least 2-3 months , to maybe see some results , i don't think it is worth the try , anyway i'll tell you if i get some results with it
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

The thing is EphedraBoy, you're still young and relatively new to training. If you're not making progress in the gym, supplements aren't the answer...Especially not anabolics. You need to work on diet and training and stop having unrealistic expectations in pills and powders.
    I've been training for almost 5 years so i'm not new to it , and supplements do help , especially anabolics .
    I do have a good diet for a 21 yo guy , i do my best , and my training sessions are quite good too.
    I just can't progress , i've tried to change my exercices etc , eat more , eat less , but i gain only 1-2 kg of lean muscle in 1 year , but the first year i gained like 8-10
  38. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Your diet is not perfect - YOU said that you have to eat what your mother cooks.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've been training for almost 5 years so i'm not new to it , and supplements do help , especially anabolics .
    I do have a good diet for a 21 yo guy , i do my best , and my training sessions are quite good too.
    I just can't progress , i've tried to change my exercices etc , eat more , eat less , but i gain only 1-2 kg of lean muscle in 1 year , but the first year i gained like 8-10
    We're all here to help.

First, get your bodyfat checked either through a bodpod test or calipers (the more points, the more accurate). Then get a scale.
    Second, use an online calorie tracker. Myfitnesspal is the best in this regard. Figure out your TDEE and then increase it SLOWLY (this means adding 10-20 calories PER WEEK). If you find yourself wanting to speed it up, at most increase by another 50. A lot of guys can bulk at 2800-3600 cals, and some need 4500. It's all about finding what works for you. But make sure to do this slowly
    Third, eat the right food sources. MAKE SURE TO GET ENOUGH SATURATED FATS. I can't stress this enough. Eat a piece of steak and potatoes every night if you have to.
    Fourth, be realistic with your goals. If you're not on anabolics or something less hardcore (like Anabeta) you will AT MOST gain 1-3lbs of LEAN MASS per month. Lean mass = pure muscle. We're not talking muscle and fat. Sure, it's possible to gain 10-15 pounds in a month. But that will mostly be fat. Believe me, I've done it. Plus it wrecks havoc on your thyroid.
    Fifth, get a good training program and stick with for AT LEAST 3-6 months. Layne Norton's PHAT or PHUL work great for mass. You can also go on a 3 day full body split. (I like that the most and have found that my body reacts quite well to this type of training). Also, make sure to incorporate Periodization. Google is your friend as to this regard.
    Sixth, understand that you will plateau. It sucks and happens to everyone.
    Seven, understand that supplements are only 5% of this equation. They're your boost... your edge. Other than that, they are not magic. And if you treat them like magic then you will be disappointed, despondent, and bitter towards supplements. They work, you just have to understand HOW they work and what they NEED to work.
    Eight, just keep lifting, bro.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No spoon feeding.

Everyone needs help, no?

Similar Forum Threads