Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    MVatty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

    Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)


    Anyone have more knowledge or experience with this? Is it safe? Effective? How do results compare to other 'natural anabolics' or supplements like ARA or Anabeta?

  2. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    i started it today , took 3 pils , but nothing atm
  3. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,528
    Rep Power
    2775541
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    subed for info
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MVatty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

    Was just reading through old threads and it seems to get no love. Wonder why it was just rereleased...
  5. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145541
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  6. New Member
    MultiVitamin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    652274
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

    It has good "data", but never really has translated to RL results
    BPS Rep
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
  7. Senior Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,776
    Rep Power
    2790753
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    32.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Interesting
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  8. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,801
    Rep Power
    3372811
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    18.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Overpriced and unproven

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. New Member
    MVatty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    i started it today , took 3 pils , but nothing atm
    We'll looks like you are going to be the guinea pig lol. Let us know how it works.
  10. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,528
    Rep Power
    2775541
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MVatty View Post
    We'll looks like you are going to be the guinea pig lol. Let us know how it works.
    X2!
  11. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Guinea pig ? ok i won't tell you ... mouahaha
  12. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,275
    Rep Power
    2026248
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds like its g a r b a g e.
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Overpriced and unproven
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  13. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,275
    Rep Power
    2026248
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    Guinea pig ? ok i won't tell you ... mouahaha
    Just tell me
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  14. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145541
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    One woman's trash is another woman's treasure somehow does not ring true the same
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  15. Board Sponsor
    Olympus Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    653387
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It must be taken for a prolonged period of time to see results possibly even 2-3 months, side effects we've noted so far are headaches but that's all. Could either be used as a standalone or part of a pct protocol, good option for people wanting to get close to prohormones but not taking prohormones.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  16. New Member
    alex2678's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6994
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

    I've actually been taking straight laxogenin powder which I ordered from an overseas source several months ago. Daily dose is about a quarter teaspoon per day which I'm guesstimating to be around 500 mgs. Don't expect a huge increase in size but for me my strength has been increasing steadily from workout to workout with no plateaus. I've also been taking about a 100 grams a day of Colostrum powder over the past 6 months, which has had a tremendous effect on recovery. Hard to tell what's doing what but I was plateaued for over a year after coming off prohormones/androgens and I'm almost back up to where I was previously when I was on. Crazy placebo effect if it is.
  17. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    It must be taken for a prolonged period of time to see results possibly even 2-3 months, side effects we've noted so far are headaches but that's all. Could either be used as a standalone or part of a pct protocol, good option for people wanting to get close to prohormones but not taking prohormones.
    Too expensive to pay for 3 months and maybe see a little result
  18. Board Sponsor
    Olympus Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    653387
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    Too expensive to pay for 3 months and maybe see a little result
    Yes maybe for a 17 year old like yourself who shouldn't be even taking these products.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  19. Board Sponsor
    Olympus Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    653387
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alex2678 View Post
    I've actually been taking straight laxogenin powder which I ordered from an overseas source several months ago. Daily dose is about a quarter teaspoon per day which I'm guesstimating to be around 500 mgs. Don't expect a huge increase in size but for me my strength has been increasing steadily from workout to workout with no plateaus. I've also been taking about a 100 grams a day of Colostrum powder over the past 6 months, which has had a tremendous effect on recovery. Hard to tell what's doing what but I was plateaued for over a year after coming off prohormones/androgens and I'm almost back up to where I was previously when I was on. Crazy placebo effect if it is.
    How are the headaches at 500mg per day? Also 5a-hydroxy is pretty hard to source, are you sure yours isn't spiked with something else?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  20. New Member
    alex2678's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6994
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    How are the headaches at 500mg per day? Also 5a-hydroxy is pretty hard to source, are you sure yours isn't spiked with something else?
    I'm not experiences any headaches at all or sides. I'm planning on sending this out to a lab for testing to see if it's in fact true laxogenin. I know Patrick Arnold had mentioned that none of the products he tested in the past claiming to be laxogenin contained any laxogenin at all.
  21. New Member
    MultiVitamin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    652274
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

    I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

    Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

    Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

    Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards
    BPS Rep
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
  22. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    3145541
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    2.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up

    Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

    Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

    Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards
    How does the 3 figure into it?

    STR3NGTH by Olympus Labs

    If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains Ė look no further, as Olympus Labs is

    proud to present
    STR3NGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and

    strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of 5a-Hydroxy

    Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
    STR3NGTH gives you 3000mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

    per bottle, at an unbeatable value! 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt

    your body to the level of a demigodís. Itís the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.
    Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)

    certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

    We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have

    formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness Ė fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity

    among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical

    prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990ís and is a very

    potent compound and we have captured its

    essence to create a
    product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

    Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

    STR3NGTH will provide:

    Extreme STR3NGTH Gains
    Fuller Muscles
    Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
    Joint Repair


    http://olympus-labs.com/str3ngth/


    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  23. New Member
    MultiVitamin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    652274
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    How does the 3 figure into it?

    STR3NGTH by Olympus Labs

    If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains Ė look no further, as Olympus Labs is

    proud to present
    STR3NGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and

    strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of 5a-Hydroxy

    Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
    STR3NGTH gives you 3000mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

    per bottle, at an unbeatable value! 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt

    your body to the level of a demigodís. Itís the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.
    Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)

    certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

    We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have

    formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness Ė fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity

    among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical

    prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990ís and is a very

    potent compound and we have captured its

    essence to create a
    product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

    Itís made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

    STR3NGTH will provide:

    Extreme STR3NGTH Gains
    Fuller Muscles
    Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
    Joint Repair


    http://olympus-labs.com/str3ngth/


    Lol maybe it's because of the 3g/bottle

    Or just to look cool
    BPS Rep
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Olympus Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    653387
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

    Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

    Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

    Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards
    We'd have to see how it works in the long term and not just take its short term usage/effects in to consideration. Apart from that there is a market for it so we will continue to produce it and evaluate its long term usage/effects and take any feedback in to consideration. Iv'e seen people use it at 200mg but with headaches so to use it at 500mg and not get headaches is a little more than indicating. It's not impossible to source its just to see how well it works in the long term / how it can fit in to a pct protocol and see if there are any synergies from adding it in. So far we have gotten good feedback on it and that it starts kicking in for the average user after 3 weeks.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  25. Advanced Member
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    53134
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    We'd have to see how it works in the long term and not just take its short term usage/effects in to consideration. Apart from that there is a market for it so we will continue to produce it and evaluate its long term usage/effects and take any feedback in to consideration. Iv'e seen people use it at 200mg but with headaches so to use it at 500mg and not get headaches is a little more than indicating. It's not impossible to source its just to see how well it works in the long term / how it can fit in to a pct protocol and see if there are any synergies from adding it in. So far we have gotten good feedback on it and that it starts kicking in for the average user after 3 weeks.
    Do you guys have any coa's? Or independent 3rd party testing? No disrespect intended at all, I'm just curious if Olympus has any "proof" that what's in strength is indeed legitimate, pure laxogenin. I've just read in multiple places that often times what these overseas manufactures are selling as lax is actually diosgenin or dioscin. Would love any info on how/why your product is "real".
  26. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99969
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.3%

    I would guinea pig myself and try this, but it's just wayyy to expensive especially for 8 weeks or so...
  27. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'll log STR3NGTH soon as a part of my PCT protocol after a LOOOOONG cycle. I'm a rep of Olympus Labs so you may think that my log is bias, but I'll provide pics and training vids.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  28. Advanced Member
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99969
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'll log STR3NGTH soon as a part of my PCT protocol after a LOOOOONG cycle. I'm a rep of Olympus Labs so you may think that my log is bias, but I'll provide pics and training vids.
    In for the log!
  29. New Member
    braskibra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    41441
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%

    Interested in lab verification before trying
  30. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    22311
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    7.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post

    Yes maybe for a 17 year old like yourself who shouldn't be even taking these products.
    But he was right...
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  31. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I don't know what brand he was referring to;

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Borohydride View Post
    Hey Mixelfick I just tested some capsules which contained what appears to be a compound matching the molecular weight (446) of 5a-hydroxy laxogenin. And it seems to be of relative decent purity in that the other minor phytosteroid impuirites are present only in small amounts

    Now I dont know the exact mass spectrum of the stuff but a MW match is a good suggestion its the right stuff
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    But he was right...
    go pay 100$ for a product that you're not even sure it can helps you , that's BS
  33. New Member
    braskibra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    468
    Rep Power
    41441
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%

    Believe that was LGI
  34. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm sure you've paid more than that for all the crap you are trying....Most of it is pretty much a waste at your age. You just throwing your money away. Or should I say Mommy and Daddies money?
    my monney , i prefer pay for PES products which works
  35. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    my monney , i prefer pay for PES products which works
    What the hell? Why don't you do your research before buying supplements then?

    Give it 2-3 more weeks and if it works and you like it, you can order more. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy more. It's that simple.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  36. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    What the hell? Why don't you do your research before buying supplements then?

    Give it 2-3 more weeks and if it works and you like it, you can order more. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy more. It's that simple.
    Didn't say it won't work , but the guy said , at least 2-3 months , to maybe see some results , i don't think it is worth the try , anyway i'll tell you if i get some results with it
  37. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The thing is EphedraBoy, you're still young and relatively new to training. If you're not making progress in the gym, supplements aren't the answer...Especially not anabolics. You need to work on diet and training and stop having unrealistic expectations in pills and powders.
    I've been training for almost 5 years so i'm not new to it , and supplements do help , especially anabolics .
    I do have a good diet for a 21 yo guy , i do my best , and my training sessions are quite good too.
    I just can't progress , i've tried to change my exercices etc , eat more , eat less , but i gain only 1-2 kg of lean muscle in 1 year , but the first year i gained like 8-10
  38. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Your diet is not perfect - YOU said that you have to eat what your mother cooks.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  39. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    399816
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    58.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    I've been training for almost 5 years so i'm not new to it , and supplements do help , especially anabolics .
    I do have a good diet for a 21 yo guy , i do my best , and my training sessions are quite good too.
    I just can't progress , i've tried to change my exercices etc , eat more , eat less , but i gain only 1-2 kg of lean muscle in 1 year , but the first year i gained like 8-10
    We're all here to help.

    First, get your bodyfat checked either through a bodpod test or calipers (the more points, the more accurate). Then get a scale.
    Second, use an online calorie tracker. Myfitnesspal is the best in this regard. Figure out your TDEE and then increase it SLOWLY (this means adding 10-20 calories PER WEEK). If you find yourself wanting to speed it up, at most increase by another 50. A lot of guys can bulk at 2800-3600 cals, and some need 4500. It's all about finding what works for you. But make sure to do this slowly
    Third, eat the right food sources. MAKE SURE TO GET ENOUGH SATURATED FATS. I can't stress this enough. Eat a piece of steak and potatoes every night if you have to.
    Fourth, be realistic with your goals. If you're not on anabolics or something less hardcore (like Anabeta) you will AT MOST gain 1-3lbs of LEAN MASS per month. Lean mass = pure muscle. We're not talking muscle and fat. Sure, it's possible to gain 10-15 pounds in a month. But that will mostly be fat. Believe me, I've done it. Plus it wrecks havoc on your thyroid.
    Fifth, get a good training program and stick with for AT LEAST 3-6 months. Layne Norton's PHAT or PHUL work great for mass. You can also go on a 3 day full body split. (I like that the most and have found that my body reacts quite well to this type of training). Also, make sure to incorporate Periodization. Google is your friend as to this regard.
    Sixth, understand that you will plateau. It sucks and happens to everyone.
    Seven, understand that supplements are only 5% of this equation. They're your boost... your edge. Other than that, they are not magic. And if you treat them like magic then you will be disappointed, despondent, and bitter towards supplements. They work, you just have to understand HOW they work and what they NEED to work.
    Eight, just keep lifting, bro.
  40. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    399816
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    58.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No spoon feeding.


    Everyone needs help, no?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:24 PM
  2. 5a hydroxy laxogenin
    By flamini in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  5. Hydroxy-Testosterone
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in