Trimax review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Unless you're 100lbs that's a starvation diet -- inexplicable considering trimax use. Maybe lower the cardio intensity and bump it to a full hour. Do an hour of moderate stair-climbing and you'll drop weight.


  2. Your calories are way too low.
    I'd try to stay around 500 below maintenance.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    Your calories are way too low.
    I'd try to stay around 500 below maintenance.
    I weigh 160 lbs. I don't really know what my maintenance calories are because I've been eating clean for so long, I just struggle with weight loss (reason why I'm trying trimax). I was going to an advanced cycling class (lasted an hour), so maybe i'll try that again and incorporate the stair stepper. So you guys think 1000 calories is way too low? I feel so bad if i eat more than that though. Here's what a typical day is for me:

    1/2 cup oats w/ fat free milk
    1 scoop ON protein powder

    1/2 cup cottage cheese

    Tuna
    spinach salad w/ red wine vinagrette

    Protein shake

    Tilapia Fillet w/ 1 tbs salsa
    Zuccini

    1/2 cup plain fat free yogert

  4. Since you don't have a height listed. I'm going to list a couple different calories for maintenance of 160# at different heights. All assume you workout 3-4 days a week.

    5'8" - 2772 cal
    6'0" - 2851 cal
    6'4" - 2929 cal

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    Since you don't have a height listed. I'm going to list a couple different calories for maintenance of 160# at different heights. All assume you workout 3-4 days a week.

    5'8" - 2772 cal
    6'0" - 2851 cal
    6'4" - 2929 cal
    This might make a difference, I'm FEMALE, 5'7, 160 and I work out 6 days a week (2 hard cardio days for an hour),4 days wo with weights and 30 min hard cardio (like elliptical).

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Elizzard
    This might make a difference, I'm FEMALE, 5'7, 160 and I work out 6 days a week (2 hard cardio days for an hour),4 days wo with weights and 30 min hard cardio (like elliptical).
    2273 cal to maintain
    2007 cal to lose

  7. Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    It was 90% clean; but I think my age has a lot to do with it (45).
    Calories were at maintenance (1900) or a little below.

    Didn't really "feel" the effects to the extent others have mentioned in this and other posts.
    No lethargy or sweating, a few flashes of warmth.
    In that post you say your maintenance cals are 1900, but you say she should be at 2200? That seems kind of odd to me... we are still trying to figure out her maintenance calories but they are definitely way below 2200.

  8. Age plays a large factor in calories needed (younger more calories/older less).

    My calories for weight loss are based on
    LBM of 154lbs (determined with float test).
    Age: 45
    Activity: lift 3 days, cardio 2.


    If you know your true LBM, the calculation can be more accurate.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Elizzard
    I'm on my 2nd week of Trimax and I don't really feel like it's working. I started out at 1 cap for 4 days and then uped it to 2 caps (now i'm on day 6)...I know it's still early, but do ya'll think i should change my diet again? I've been dieting since January so I range from 1200-1500 calorie a day, the past 2 weeks I've droped it to 900 to 1000 (50/30/20), very clean. I do a hard 40 minutes of cardio, and then I lift weights for about 30 minutes 5 days a week. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should do more cardio?
    Good Lord dude, your cals are way to low!! Never drop more than 10 times your bodyweight in cals. My suggestion is this. Start out at 12 times bodyweight and gradually lower, but only lower if your fat loss has stalled. You've put your body in starvation mode.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 10:47 PM
  4. Introduction and cycle review
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:25 PM
  5. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in