Fat burners

Billman55

Billman55

Awards
With spring coming around the corner and bulking season having come to an end, I was wonder which Fat burner you guys would recommended to really hit the lower abs and obliques...any suggestions are helpful,
Thank you.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC stack
Norcodrene or Alphamine + F-95
Yohimbine HCL + F-95

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norco/aav2/f95 Prepare to shred Oh. Add some Rk and your all good
Still need to try AAv2. Keep meaning to. About to start recomping/cutting myself.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
My experiences: AAv2 & alphamine are a great combo.
AAv2, alpha-t2, and a caffeine tablet (200 mg) is probably my favorite for fasted cardio.
Alpha-T2 + alphamine are also great for fasted cardio and a great fat burning stack.

Forskolin can be added to each combo as well. Analyzed supplements F-95 is a particularly potent extract.

*edited for typo*

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No fat burner is going to particularly aim for those areas and they will probably be close to the last areas to lose fat so it may take a bit.

With that said you'll notice most of the recommendations include some form of Yohimbine in the products mentioned. That is due to its ability to possibly target "stubborn fat areas" like lower abs, etc. through Alpha-2 Antagonism. For more info and recommendations check this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html

In general I think the addition of Forskolin to a fat loss stack like this is optimal as well. Forskolin-95 for bulk or Nimbus Reform for a full formula are two of my favorites in that regard.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
^^^^this

Another good stack (considering your nutrition is dialed in) would be our PX 500 stacked with AAv2.

Good luck

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
run dexaprine and forskolin if your looking for a super strong stimulant effect.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
dexaprine XR + fasted morning cardio and a low cal diet will work wonders

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To focus on belly fat I would look into hitting three general pathways.

Alpha-2-antagonism - to shut off the fat storing receptors in your troubled spots

Beta-agonism - to synergizes with these shut off receptors and increase fat loss throughout your whole body as well as in your troubled spots

Glucose/insulin - you may be holding some fat there from your bulk due to some heavy or dirty carbing.

Options:

For Alpha antagonism and beta agonism, both Alphamine and Norcodrene contain our trademarked SA2-A ingredient and Higenamine, which target the mentioned pathways

Norcodrene has ingredients with GDA potential as well, and/or you could stack with a dedicated GDA product like Recompadrol and take it with meals

You would be hitting three major pathways to target your belly fat this way. Obviously the stack would go beyond just that, but that would be your three main targets.

You may also choose to stack the above with Forskolin-95. This is a very popular fat loss add on because of it's thyrogenic potential and it's synergy when used with beta-agonists

For further reading check out these articles

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241414-coops-corner-1-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/218661-fasting-benefits-alphamine.html

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Recently got a sample pack of some new version of VPX Redline ultra hardcore capsules with an order of AB+Endosurge. Decided to try it out for s&g's and realized what a horrible mistake I had made lol. 1 cap kept me up for 24hrs couldn't sleep for the life of me... I wasn't freaking out or anything but just had a lot of unnecessary energy. I've taken yohimbe hcl 10-20mg at a time and never had an issue, not sure what combo of ingredients in there did it. Anyways yohimbe hcl and forskolin has worked great for me, just wanted to share my story lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2/Forskolin for a sick price on NP right now.

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
Just finished this and its my favorite cutting stack so far.

Alphamine / AAv2

Slight heartburn with the Capsaicium in AAv2 but i got around that by taking one capsule and waiting 2 to 3 minutes and taking the other. Forskolin-95 would make the stack killer, i had a bottle of lean xtreme which added to the stack to round it out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just finished this and its my favorite cutting stack so far.

Alphamine / AAv2

Slight heartburn with the Capsaicium in AAv2 but i got around that by taking one capsule and waiting 2 to 3 minutes and taking the other. Forskolin-95 would make the stack killer, i had a bottle of lean xtreme which added to the stack to round it out.
Thanks for the aav2 love

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dexaprine and forskolin with some HIIT after your workouts 2-3 times a week will drop BF quick.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine and forskolin with some HIIT after your workouts 2-3 times a week will drop BF quick.
I like the low stim route for HIIT

I get mad nervous. HIIT gets my heart rate soooo effin high

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the low stim route for HIIT

I get mad nervous. HIIT gets my heart rate soooo effin high
thats why i'm going to use 1 cap of dexaprine a day, i'm going to split the caplet in half....half in the am and half preworkout in the pm

with that said diet, diet, diet

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
With spring coming around the corner and bulking season having come to an end, I was wonder which Fat burner you guys would recommended to really hit the lower abs and obliques...any suggestions are helpful,
Thank you.

ECY stack is my favorite.

Level 2 in the morning an appetite is crushed all day,energy is stable. I love level 2, it's a very good thermogenic.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lecheek-nutrition-ampilean-60-caps.html I've just finished bottle of this. Lost right at solid 9 lbs. It helps to suppress my appetite. When I take and hit the cardio i'm sweating with in minutes. I really like IML pyro but it's gone now!

Thank you.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 1/2 cap of Dex in morning and 1/2 cap before first snack. Tried 1 whole cap first thing in morning but it got me too jacked, Holy mofo that **** is strong. I thought I was stim tolerant until taking Dex, lol. I was going to stack with some Tt-33 but might not need too. This is week 3 on Dex.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We at BPS have a new fat burner that is about to be released!

I think most people are going to be more than happy with the results of the New combustion and logs should be popping up soon.

I've even got a promo running now for a bottle of it if any of you are interested!

Michellelee

Michellelee

Awards
I'm running 1/2 cap of Dex in morning and 1/2 cap before first snack. Tried 1 whole cap first thing in morning but it got me too jacked, Holy mofo that **** is strong. I thought I was stim tolerant until taking Dex, lol. I was going to stack with some Tt-33 but might not need too. This is week 3 on Dex.
I take Dexaprine as well, but here in Aus we have it sold in a powder form, tastes like green apples. I agree with the half cap. i have been taking it for about a week, but saw you are a few weeks ahead of me. How do you find it? any results?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap Ive took the org combustion loved it. Stacked it with their endosurge

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
I take Dexaprine as well, but here in Aus we have it sold in a powder form, tastes like green apples. I agree with the half cap. i have been taking it for about a week, but saw you are a few weeks ahead of me. How do you find it? any results?
seems to be good and results are slowly coming but I have been going real slow. Only dropping cals 50-100 a week and slowly upping cardio.. I figure with are ****ty weather I won't be in any beachwear until June! Lol. But all in all, Dexaprine seems to the ****. My wife has been taking for a week, and she is really stim tolerant and it gets her a little jacked. But I am going to give a good assessment after about 6 weeks!

Michellelee

Michellelee

Awards
seems to be good and results are slowly coming but I have been going real slow. Only dropping cals 50-100 a week and slowly upping cardio.. I figure with are ****ty weather I won't be in any beachwear until June! Lol. But all in all, Dexaprine seems to the ****. My wife has been taking for a week, and she is really stim tolerant and it gets her a little jacked. But I am going to give a good assessment after about 6 weeks!
At least there are some results!! keep me posted on your and your wife's progress!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.
you can't spot reduce fat dude, try to build out the muscle there a bit more if you have trouble getting good definition when you're leaning out. For what its worth Ive had amazing results with Level 2 (I prefer caps over powder mix), it's a great thermo that'll make you sweat balls during your workouts but where it really shines is completely obliterating your appetite.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where abouts? so am I.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap can't wait to try this!

Joeeverest

Awards

Alpha-2-antagonism - to shut off the fat storing receptors in your troubled spots

Beta-agonism - to synergizes with these shut off receptors and increase fat loss throughout your whole body as well as in your troubled spots

Glucose/insulin - you may be holding some fat there from your bulk due to some heavy or dirty carbing.

Options:

For Alpha antagonism and beta agonism, both Alphamine and Norcodrene contain our trademarked SA2-A ingredient and Higenamine, which target the mentioned pathways

Norcodrene has ingredients with GDA potential as well, and/or you could stack with a dedicated GDA product like Recompadrol and take it with meals

You would be hitting three major pathways to target your belly fat this way. Obviously the stack would go beyond just that, but that would be your three main targets.

You may also choose to stack the above with Forskolin-95. This is a very popular fat loss add on because of it's thyrogenic potential and it's synergy when used with beta-agonists
Would this benefit from the addition of AAv2?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Options:

For further reading check out these articles

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241414-coops-corner-1-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/218661-fasting-benefits-alphamine.html
I think everyone should take a minute to read this post. It touches on the major pathways you see in "thermogenics" on the market. The major endpoint that promotes fat loss in the cell is increasing cAMP in the fat cell.

So we want increased cAMP.

B-agonism = increased cAMP directly
Alpha-2-antagonism = disinhibited b-agonism = increased cAMP indirectly

GDAs/insulin sensitivity work on another side of the "attack." Insulin is the strongest inhibitor of hormone sensitive lipase, the enzyme that breaks down triglycerides. By reducing insulin signaling cascades (e.g. Amentoflavone in norcodrene), hormone sensitive lipase is active for longer periods of time.

This is also why you should be wary of "fat burners" (quotes used for a reason) that contain the ingredient niacin. Niacin is another inhibitor of hormone sensitive lipase. I've seen way too many fat burners with niacin, and sadly, you may even gain fat by using them.