Jack3d replacement?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly the original (and only formula worth anything) is disc't. Having trouble finding it anywhere.

Looking for some suggestions on a different pre-workout. Something strong. That you can really feel. Not sure if it was the 1,3 Dimeth, but Jack3d worked great for me.

ONLY requirement is the serving size. Would ideally like it to be small, like Jack3d.
Would like to avoid things like NO Xplode/Nano Vapor (which I tried both before).

Thanks!

Herm

Awards
You can find bulk 1,3 if you look hard enough and then add it to whatever you want, its cheap as hell, you got these places online trying to sell old pre workouts with it in there for like upwards of 40 which aint worth it, just look at jackeds profile, theres nothing crazy in there.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Hybrids Preamp and Genomyz EVOL.

Genomyx also sells bulk AMP Citrate you could look into addingn to your stims. May be worth a shot for 1,3 replacement.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe HCL is a powerful stim and relatively cheap, just be careful with the dosing. I would also advise against using stims other than caffeine in combination with it.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
You felt the 1,3 dymethyl.... Maybe try some geranium? Only start out with 25mg tho. I personally hate yohimbe and how it makes me feel

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
You felt the 1,3 dymethyl.... Maybe try some geranium? Only start out with 25mg tho. I personally hate yohimbe and how it makes me feel
Yea yohimbe is not for everyone lol... Isn't geranium what they were calling 1,3 dymethyl?

Edit: Geranium is what USP was putting on the label as 1,3 dymethyl?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yea yohimbe is not for everyone lol... Isn't geranium what they were calling 1,3 dymethyl? Edit: Geranium is what USP was putting on the label as 1,3 dymethyl?
yeah I've just had too many times the yohimbe has made me anxious as fck. I think they were. My gf and her sister love c4, not enough in there for me for personally.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'd highly recommend our Stimul8

1/2-3/4 scoop is plenty for most.

Give it a try and thank me later

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
It honestly is. Imo Stimul8 blows most pre's away. Solid focus, thermo, energy with zero crash.
Like I said I highly recommend it!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
It honestly is. Imo Stimul8 blows most pre's away. Solid focus, thermo, energy with zero crash. Like I said I highly recommend it!
this is one of the few ones I have yet to try

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty Stimul8 feels stronger then Jack3d did for me.

The big differences being I don't get the shakes with Stimul8, tolerance has not been an issue and no 1,3 crash.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty Stimul8 feels stronger then Jack3d did for me. The big differences being I don't get the shakes with Stimul8, tolerance has not been an issue and no 1,3 crash.
that's good, I hate the damn shakes

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's good, I hate the damn shakes
Now if you take too much you will shake lol.

To get my "preferred" Buzz from jacked I had to take enough to shake. To get that same buzz with Stimul8 I don't.

I'll share something that happend recently real quick.

One of the local shops I got to pick up Stimul8 has had a couple tubs returned lately because it's so strong. The owner kept telling people start with half a scoop but these knuckle heads wouldn't listen. A few weeks ago I stopped by before the gym and just so happens a guy was bringing a tub in for that very reason. He said he was taking two to three scoops of another strong pwo and a full scoop of Stimul8 was too much. I asked if he tested half a scoop. "No. I can take three of this so it's not me it's the supp." I convinced him to try half a scoop and invited him to lift with me. After the workout he realized the error of his ways and was very happy that he now has double the useable amount of his pwo.

Long story short, just because there is a scoop in there doesn't mean you have to use the whole fking thing.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

To get my "preferred" Buzz from jacked I had to take enough to shake. To get that same buzz with Stimul8 I don't.

One of the local shops I got to pick up Stimul8 has had a couple tubs returned lately because it's so strong. The owner kept telling people start with half a scoop but these knuckle heads wouldn't listen. A few weeks ago I stopped by before the gym and just so happens a guy was bringing a tub in for that very reason. He said he was taking two to three scoops of another strong pwo and a full scoop of Stimul8 was too much. I asked if he tested half a scoop. "No. I can take three of this so it's not me it's the supp." I convinced him to try half a scoop and invited him to lift with me. After the workout he realized the error of his ways and was very happy that he now has double the useable amount of his pwo.

Long story short, just because there is a scoop in there doesn't mean you have to use the whole fking thing.
Great story and I couldn't agree more.

I just saw this price for 40 servings is great but at a half scoop is just crazy

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/stimul8-40-servings.html

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some ingredients are very powerful even at small mg, some people don't understand that. Maybe they should change the suggested use on the bottle to 1/2 a scoop

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I probably adhere to this rule more than anyone. I've been taking Jack3d for over a year now, and I started with, and still only take, ONE scoop pwo. Stuff is so good that it hasn't lost its effect on me.

From what I'm reading, Stimula8 MAY be a viable substitute to Jack3d. I've tried a bunch of pwo's and non have come close (for me personally).

Any way to get a sample of this first?!?!?

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Sadly the original (and only formula worth anything) is disc't. Having trouble finding it anywhere.

Looking for some suggestions on a different pre-workout. Something strong. That you can really feel. Not sure if it was the 1,3 Dimeth, but Jack3d worked great for me.

ONLY requirement is the serving size. Would ideally like it to be small, like Jack3d.
Would like to avoid things like NO Xplode/Nano Vapor (which I tried both before).

Thanks!
You can still get it on ebay just got some

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm trying level 2 by formutech.. ****s insane!!

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards

Lol my family owns a supplement store and whenever I work there I always recommend customers to try out stimul8 if they are looking for a high energy preworkout. Ill see them later on in the week at the gym and they always tell me how they decided to go against the label warning and go with a full scoop to start. One kid told me he went and worked out after taking a full scoop and then went home and 6 hours later the energy still didn't stop. He was cooking dinner and doing push ups because he just couldn't sit down.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out our Preamp pure energy and focus thats what it was designed for. Heavy dose of AMP citrate which will get anyone going.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx Evol is probably the closest thing to Jack3d in terms of profile.

I mean, almost exactly identical- as if they took inspiration in the previous top seller. ;)

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx Evol is probably the closest thing to Jack3d in terms of profile. I mean, almost exactly identical- as if they took inspiration in the previous top seller. ;)
this actually does look like a decent combo. I hate "proprietary blends", tell me what the F is in this ****! By looking at it I want a lot more Creatine, beta alanine and agmatine sulfate but two scoops would be too many stims

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably adhere to this rule more than anyone. I've been taking Jack3d for over a year now, and I started with, and still only take, ONE scoop pwo. Stuff is so good that it hasn't lost its effect on me.

From what I'm reading, Stimula8 MAY be a viable substitute to Jack3d. I've tried a bunch of pwo's and non have come close (for me personally).

Any way to get a sample of this first?!?!?
Pm me your shipping info

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Lol my family owns a supplement store and whenever I work there I always recommend customers to try out stimul8 if they are looking for a high energy preworkout. Ill see them later on in the week at the gym and they always tell me how they decided to go against the label warning and go with a full scoop to start. One kid told me he went and worked out after taking a full scoop and then went home and 6 hours later the energy still didn't stop. He was cooking dinner and doing push ups because he just couldn't sit down.
I did the same thing with a sample pack, was just straight wired and sweating