Epic cutting cycle to begin.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Startingin the next few days, probably wednesday, ill be starting my cut. Im at 185 right now 11.5%bf looking to drop into the 7-8% range. My stack will consist of

Norcodrene
Alphamine
ABE (use it for cutting and bulking)
X-gels

And then the basicsbof multi's, fish oil, creatine, lcar.

I was asked to log this cycle and once it starts i plan on updating pics and the log daily. I plan on dosing alpha as 1 scoop am with 1 norco, then 1 scoop pm with 2 norco. ABE 2 morning 2 afternoon and x-gels pwo with my normal pwo powder. If you guys have any suggestions on dosing please let me know!!!! Anyways i plan on being very detailed with this log so if im missing anythjng ask away!!! My next update will be when i get my stack all in the mail

S/F

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention!!
I lift 5 days a week and for cardio i do mma and jiu jitsu a few nights a week.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In. Similar body type and goals to my current cut. Interested to see what norcodrene can do for you.

As a side, norcodrene+alphamine+pre workout is a ton of stims at once... Not sure that's the best idea at least to start.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
In. Similar body type and goals to my current cut. Interested to see what norcodrene can do for you. As a side, norcodrene+alphamine+pre workout is a ton of stims at once... Not sure that's the best idea at least to start.
Ill be taking alpha and norco around 7am and i dont lift until around noon

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to watch how this works for you!

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Fedex damn you!!! Stuff arrives wednesday now sorry for the delay

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! I'm doing something similar except with erase and alphaminr instead of nordocrene, good luck buddy!!

Also isn't Abe doses pre and post workout? And on off days it's 1/1/1/1, am I wrong ? That's how I ran it last time. It has some nutrient partitioning effects for sure.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I'm in! I'm doing something similar except with erase and alphaminr instead of nordocrene, good luck buddy!! Also isn't Abe doses pre and post workout? And on off days it's 1/1/1/1, am I wrong ? That's how I ran it last time. It has some nutrient partitioning effects for sure.
Thats what the bottle says!

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Alright here we go!!! Started off this morning with 2 norco, i scoop alpha my multi fish oil lcar and green tea extract. Im gonna be fasted until about 10. Then ill get in a small salad before i go lift. After which im gonna do a PES select protein shake 1 more norco tab with 1 scoop alpha. C u guys tomorrow

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Alright here we go!!! Started off this morning with 2 norco, i scoop alpha my multi fish oil lcar and green tea extract. Im gonna be fasted until about 10. Then ill get in a small salad before i go lift. After which im gonna do a PES select protein shake 1 more norco tab with 1 scoop alpha. C u guys tomorrow
You really need to try to limit the total amount of doses of either alphamine and norco to 4 doses a day. If i read that correctly you have already taken 3 norco and 2 alphamine by 10AM.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
I take my second dose of norco around 2pm, im pretty stim tolerant

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Feeling great today! 2 nirco this morning with 1 scoop alpha taking another norco this afternoon. Really felt good during my lift yesterday (chest/tris) the x-gels gave me a sweet pump like always. Still dosing abe at 4 a day for now maybe bump it up throughout the cycle. Im running at reduced calories and my wayer intake is at about 1.5 gallons a day.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
For now im just doing my basic cardio routine, in the coming few weeks though ill probably bump up my hiit to help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Supplement Logs 4
booneman77 Supplements 999
joltx Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 26