Benefit of stacking Alphamine/Norco instead of stand alone

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
Sorry if this is a retarded question however what are the benefits of stacking Alphamine and Norcodrene as opposed to using them as stand alones? I thought one was powder form and other just pill form.

Thanks!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene uses a novel pathway to target fat burning. Alphamine has an MPS promoting quality via the HICA amongst other things (thyroid activity boosting as well I think, from the olive leaf extract).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking you'd get the some of the benefits of each.

In general I would suggest using one or the other. While they are both stim fat burners, they offer different ingredient profiles and benefits.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They both target fat loss a little differently, but the ingredients higenamine and yohimbine are shared by both products. Both are stimulatory and taking double doses of either could be problematic, depending on your tolerance/reaction. I would hesitate to take them together because of the yohimbine, which I am sensitive to.

They are both great products and it may be best to run one after the other, or take a break in between, or at least start with one and assess tolerance and build up slowly to using both products for a short period of time if you are dead set on taking them together.

I know I am looking to go a little over the top and I'm thinking of doing a Norco/Diablo run when I get some funds in a few weeks. The diablo has higenamine, but no yohimbine, so for me I don't think this will be a problem.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, if one is considering stacking Alphamine w/ Norcodrene, it's probably a better idea to stack Alpha-T2 w/ Norcodrene and then get yourself some bulk leucine or HICA. You would basically get the extras from Alphamine without the added higenamine and caffeine.

I've stacked Alpha-T2 with Alphamine in the past and that was fine so my best guess is that it would be similar if Alphamine was swapped out for Norcodrene (aka, you won't be stimmed out of your mind and most likely few if any negative effects).

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Awesome all. I appreciate everyone's helpful responses. I will stack AT2 w/ Norcodrene! Happy lifting!