Weekend Headaches

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
I've been running on the linked supplement stack.
h**p://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/241520-stack-review-my.html
Much thanks for all the helpers who advised me in public and private, really like this forum!

Before I start pointing the finger at my suspect, I'd like to describe my problem.

I run that supplement plan 5 days a week with a weekend break from alphamine as I don't train on the weekends by definition (only if I feel like doing an extra all around).

Point is I feel like I get massive headaches on the weekends when I am off alphamine and or pre workouts.
Could it be I am with drawling from caffeine?
I dose my work week alphamine at 1 a day in the morning and only 3/5 days I have another midday scoop. On the other 2/5 days, I have a coffee or a diet Mountain Dew around 3pm.

I know alphamine has 400mg of caffeine in it and I surely feel it, love it actually...
This morning it was so annoying that I ended up taking alphamine and it went away.

However, this could always be psychosomatic.

Anyone experience any of this or think there cod be a solution to this?
I love my alphamine but could it be the very thing f'ing up my weekend downtime?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It has 400mgs? Really?

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
I may have to apologize on the 400mg for alphamine.
I am not finding that now on the label.
I was almost sure I read it somewhere, could be wrong.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I may have to apologize on the 400mg for alphamine.
I am not finding that now on the label.
I was almost sure I read it somewhere, could be wrong.
It has 125/ scoop

Also caffeine is an effective way to dull headaches, and as such headaches aren't an uncommon side effect of withdrawal

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
Alright, may need to cut down on caffeine then...
Don't like the thought of being so tweaked that I am actually withdrawling over the weekend

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just have a single serving of alphamine on those days?