- 02-07-2005, 10:18 AM
- 02-07-2005, 11:52 AM
sledge answered this once. I think he said it would be ok but could effect birth control. my wife is on it but does not need to worry about bc.
- 02-07-2005, 11:54 AM
How long has she been on and what are you seeing in results and sides? Thanks. Also dosages.My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
02-08-2005, 11:44 AM
That is a good question. I do have to worry about BC, so I would love to hear what the probability is. BTW my wife does not lift weights. Cardio only. I was going to have her start at 1 capsule 3 times per day.
02-09-2005, 08:26 AM
I think she has only been on it about a week. nothing really noticable yet. she just started working out again. she takes 1 at bedtime and 2 in the morning. they say its good to take another at noon. she says her cramps are bad but I dont know if that is LE or something else. no other sides. LE has some anti e properties to it. I dont know how much it would affect birth control but its always good to play it safe.
02-09-2005, 10:30 AM
I f you don't mind, would you update us on a weekly basis with an idea of positives or sides. I would like to offer this to a few females I know, but desire some feedack first. Thanks.
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By shaddow in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2005, 06:02 PM
- By handzilla in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 06-13-2005, 01:41 PM
- By Bernie1b in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:19 PM
- By Redeemer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2005, 11:54 AM
- By dito in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 01-16-2005, 11:41 AM