Lean Extreme

1. Lean Extreme

Really I was wondering if this product is safe for women. From what I've read, it combats estrogen to a small degree, and I don't know if that's the best thing for a woman. Anyone with input, I would love to hear it.

2. sledge answered this once. I think he said it would be ok but could effect birth control. my wife is on it but does not need to worry about bc.
    •   

3. WWB

How long has she been on and what are you seeing in results and sides? Thanks. Also dosages.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

4. That is a good question. I do have to worry about BC, so I would love to hear what the probability is. BTW my wife does not lift weights. Cardio only. I was going to have her start at 1 capsule 3 times per day.

5. I think she has only been on it about a week. nothing really noticable yet. she just started working out again. she takes 1 at bedtime and 2 in the morning. they say its good to take another at noon. she says her cramps are bad but I dont know if that is LE or something else. no other sides. LE has some anti e properties to it. I dont know how much it would affect birth control but its always good to play it safe.
    •   

6. I f you don't mind, would you update us on a weekly basis with an idea of positives or sides. I would like to offer this to a few females I know, but desire some feedack first. Thanks.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rebound XT & Lean Extreme PCT
    By shaddow in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:02 PM
  2. ETA on Lean Extreme
    By handzilla in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 03:41 PM
  3. Campabolic and Lean Extreme
    By Bernie1b in forum Supplements