Alpha T2 + Norcodrene & Forskolin95 + Adipose Annihilation

drew1204

Awards
Just bought all 4 of these and need help on what dosages to do for stacking them.

My macros are 90 carbs, 200 protein and 50 fat, divided by about 3 or 4 meals the largest meals being pre and post workout. I workout around 430PM and use D-stunner as a pre workout.

Thanks! Looking forward to this epic stack

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought all 4 of these and need help on what dosages to do for stacking them.

My macros are 90 carbs, 200 protein and 50 fat, divided by about 3 or 4 meals the largest meals being pre and post workout. I workout around 430PM and use D-stunner as a pre workout.

Thanks! Looking forward to this epic stack
Beast of a stack!
JudoJosh nattydisaster

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAv2 - 2-3 caps three times a day on an empty stomach
Forskolin 95 - 50mg a day (can do 100mg if you have enough)
Norcodrene - 2 in the morning upon waking up
Alpha T2 -1-2 caps pre workout later on in the evening

Are you going to log this stack?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you familiar with each product?

It is one hell of a stack but you do have three products containing yohimbe or rauwolfia. If you haven't used them before I would add them in one by one.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you familiar with each product? It is one hell of a stack but you do have three products containing yohimbe or rauwolfia. If you haven't used them before I would add them in one by one.
That much Yohimbine would have been my concern as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Spot on for dosing

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you familiar with each product?

It is one hell of a stack but you do have three products containing yohimbe or rauwolfia. If you haven't used them before I would add them in one by one.
Good point... I completely forgot AAv2 contained alpha yohimbine

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good point... I completely forgot AAv2 contained alpha yohimbine
The dose is small. Dose Norco with 2 aav2. Dose t2 away from norco.
Forskolin at min. 75mg

drew1204

Awards

Thanks! No I wasn't planning on logging. So it is fine to take Alpha T2 with D-stunner pre workout?

The dose is small. Dose Norco with 2 aav2. Dose t2 away from norco.
Forskolin at min. 75mg
How does this sound?

2 norco around 10AM with 2 AAv2 after I eat at 1030am, and 1 Forskolin
1 or 2 caps (will probably start with 1) Alpha T2 around 430PM (preworkout) and 1 Forskolin, and D-stunner
Post workout 630PM 2AAv2, 1 Forskolin
Dinner 9pm 2AAv2, 1 Forskolin

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What stims does d-stunner have? Link me to the product

drew1204

Awards
So far norcodrene is awesome!! So much energy... my hands are freezing cold. Depending on how long this ridiculous energy lasts I wont need a pre workout. As a comparison I can take two scoops of alphamine and take a nap. Norcodrene > Alphamine by far in terms of thermo and energy. I am hot as **** too lol. Might do a log. srs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far norcodrene is awesome!! So much energy... my hands are freezing cold. Depending on how long this ridiculous energy lasts I wont need a pre workout. As a comparison I can take two scoops of alphamine and take a nap. Norcodrene > Alphamine by far in terms of thermo and energy. I am hot as **** too lol. Might do a log. srs
glad to hear that...i am using dcp 2.0/aav2 currently and getting ready to pull the trigger on norcodrene. the inclusion of amentoflavone sold me on norcodrene, very soild ingredient.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the initial feedback. Definitely post a link in here if you end up deciding to do a log.

As for your combo I'd be careful with AlphaT2 and the Tyramine in D-stunner. Believe that is a no-go for combining. Uncut has a very small amount of Alpha-Y though if you go that direction or you could always go with Norcodrene pre-workout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RE: tyramine and AlphaT2...

Typically tyramine is contraindicated with yohimbe bark. This is because it functions as a mild MAO inhibitor. Tyramine is metabolized by MAO so if you were to supplement with tyramine while taking an MAOI you create an environment for hypertension. This is known as the cheese effect.

Now from what I understand it is an alkaloid in yohimbe bark which is the MAOI and this isn't necessary yohimbine. I am not sure if yohimbine has a significant MAOI or if alpha-y changes things much. I will leave that to mr.cooper69 to comment on but in the mean time I would just avoid D-stunner. You can get yourself some beta alanine, creatine and carnitine probably cheaper anyway. Save the d-stunner for when you aren't taking norcodrene.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RE: tyramine and AlphaT2...

Typically tyramine is contraindicated with yohimbe bark. This is because it functions as a mild MAO inhibitor. Tyramine is metabolized by MAO so if you were to supplement with tyramine while taking an MAOI you create an environment for hypertension. This is known as the cheese effect.

Now from what I understand it is an alkaloid in yohimbe bark which is the MAOI and this isn't necessary yohimbine. I am not sure if yohimbine has a significant MAOI or if alpha-y changes things much. I will leave that to mr.cooper69 to comment on but in the mean time I would just avoid D-stunner. You can get yourself some beta alanine, creatine and carnitine probably cheaper anyway. Save the d-stunner for when you aren't taking norcodrene.
also...i've never tried it but from what i have heard d-stunner is a pretty potent stim. if he is getting rave stim results from norcodrene adding d-stunner into the mix could be overkill on the stims.