my next stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, gonna be doing a super lean bulk, almost recomp I guess. I want this to last 8 weeks. On a budget though. As of right now, I plan on using dcp 2.0, maybe endosurge, and dermacrine. Are there any other products you guys want to see get logged stack with these or as a replacement of one of these? Companies, feel free to PM me if u want ur product in this hahaha jk (kinda).

I'm looking at igf2 and ArA but I also want to try something I've never used before. Alphamax has great reviews...etc stuff like that

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adding ArA and an AI like Erase would be killer. Erase and EndoSurge alone brought out a lot of definition for me. So I imagine those other goodies would take it to the next level. I wish I had more money for supplements.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding ArA and an AI like Erase would be killer. Erase and EndoSurge alone brought out a lot of definition for me. So I imagine those other goodies would take it to the next level. I wish I had more money for supplements.
You and me both man

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got 2 bottles of ArA on the way....what else to add...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

amarula

Awards
Hey guys, gonna be doing a super lean bulk, almost recomp I guess. I want this to last 8 weeks. On a budget though. As of right now, I plan on using dcp 2.0, maybe endosurge, and dermacrine. Are there any other products you guys want to see get logged stack with these or as a replacement of one of these? Companies, feel free to PM me if u want ur product in this hahaha jk (kinda).

I'm looking at igf2 and ArA but I also want to try something I've never used before. Alphamax has great reviews...etc stuff like that
Why don't you try the new mass fx black. Seems like a great formula

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! i just grabbed two bottles myself, using it more for a cut but trying to keep muscle

anyway....using any intraworkout? if the pumps are what they say they are then an intraworkout product could be beneficial, personally using compete and bcaa mix to get the lclt

i'm also throwing a fat burner in the mix but different goals

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome! i just grabbed two bottles myself, using it more for a cut but trying to keep muscle

anyway....using any intraworkout? if the pumps are what they say they are then an intraworkout product could be beneficial, personally using compete and bcaa mix to get the lclt

i'm also throwing a fat burner in the mix but different goals
I may get one, I just think it may be a waste since all these products stacked would yield solid results as it is. The only thing I have really seen from intras is a little endurance. But I've never used compete before

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could switch out the endo surge and add in alphamax. Got all your test boosting covered, forskolin and armistane. Perfect for leaning up while gaining mass. shoot me a pm when you get a chance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7