kre-alkan VS CEE

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i know that they are having this disscution over bb.com, but from you experience which is a better product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I've never read anyone giving CEE a bad review. Kre-Alkalyn seems pretty hit or miss judging from the reviews.

-I've only used CEE. Love it.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
well people are claiming that kre-alkayn i better mg per mg than CEE.

i just bought some CEE, and i will seewhats all the buzz about.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Can't comment on Kre-Alkalyn but I've been using CEE actually CEX and loving it. I think if CEE didn't come out when it did we would all be raving about Kre-Alkalyn. I think both products are better then mono and it just so happens they came out at the same time. I almost feel bad for Kre-Alkalyn.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
CEE has really good feedback - except for the taste (shudder....)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't comment on Kre-Alkalyn but I've been using CEE actually CEX and loving it. I think if CEE didn't come out when it did we would all be raving about Kre-Alkalyn. I think both products are better then mono and it just so happens they came out at the same time. I almost feel bad for Kre-Alkalyn.
Are you in PCT and on clomid bro? ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone mix CEE and IP6 together yet? Just curious.

Jay Mc

Awards
I thought the problem w/creatine wasn't so much getting it out of the gut but into the cells. With monohydrate being cheaper why the fuss over all the new stuff? Especially when a lot of them are supposed to reduce bloat...bloat isn't fat and I hear it can be quite anabolic, other then vanity why do people think bloat is so bad?

J

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought the problem w/creatine wasn't so much getting it out of the gut but into the cells. With monohydrate being cheaper why the fuss over all the new stuff? Especially when a lot of them are supposed to reduce bloat...bloat isn't fat and I hear it can be quite anabolic, other then vanity why do people think bloat is so bad?

J
its not just about bloat its about what gets absorbed. Dicreatine Malate, CEE are much easier for your body to utilize than mono. I get 10X better gains from Dicreatine or CEE than mono

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It serves as a source of phosphorus for the phosphorilization of the creatine. Some people claim it really helps to boost the effectiveness but I've never tried it. I think Kre-Alkalyn has some form of P in it.

Jay Mc

Awards
its not just about bloat its about what gets absorbed. Dicreatine Malate, CEE are much easier for your body to utilize than mono. I get 10X better gains from Dicreatine or CEE than mono
Is this just anecdotal or is there some clinical research behind this? I was under the impression that dicreatine malate was still just 2 creatines bound to a malate instead an H2O molecule and as soon as you put it in water or your tummy the net effect was about the same, 2 molecules of creatine and a malate. I don't see how this would effect uptake into the cell. Seems like you might need less per gram to get the same effect but at this point I still don't think the stuff is cheap enough to beat out monohydrate.

J