where to get?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Yohimbine hcl ???????????need some for my ECY stack.

25mgE 200mgC 3-5mgY

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Y HCL freaks me out.. i hear things whilst on it.. like phones ringing people calling my name... Do i see dead people or should I just be letting myself enjoy it more ;-)

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks guys,man if i had a scale i would grt the powder but i don't.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Buy 1g of powder and put the whole amount in 100ml of ___ (fill in the blank). You will have a 10mg/ml solution that will contain 200 - 5mg doses. No scale required. Since you're dosing around 5mg, you could put it in 200ml of ____, and have a 5mg/ml solution. That may be a tad easier to dose.

dd

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Buy 1g of powder and put the whole amount in 100ml of ___ (fill in the blank). You will have a 10mg/ml solution that will contain 200 - 5mg doses. No scale required. Since you're dosing around 5mg, you could put it in 200ml of ____, and have a 5mg/ml solution. That may be a tad easier to dose.

dd[/QUOTE DOH!!!! guess math is good to know after all.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Hallucinations of bells ringing, voices calling your name, etc. are symptoms that are indicative of organic brain damage. Sometimes sups can make your brain convulse, widening the gaps between the lobes. If these sups have you hearing things that arent there you probably shouldnt be takin em. Y and E both have been used to make bootleg euphoriants, as far back as the late sixties. IMO you got to be careful with this stack.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
yeah i stopped taking Y as soon as I noticed this.. this was over a year or so ago and with "tight" before i knew how to really make my own supps. and had all the info

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
yeah i stopped taking Y as soon as I noticed this.. this was over a year or so ago and with "tight" before i knew how to really make my own supps. and had all the info

well that is because there is 100mg in each pill haha jk :think:

how is trimax working for ya???