Cutting after Tri-Max use

young92117

Awards
Hi, I am a newbie here. I am planning to use tri-max for my cutting cycle.

week 1-2 Trimax (1 cap for 2days, 2caps for 9days, 1 caps for rest of 2nd week)
week 1-4 1-AD ( 400mg/day)
week 1-5 EC stack
week 5-7 PCT with 6-oxo

After 2 weeks of trimax use, I am planning to continue my cutting cycle with 1-AD
and EC statcks. With a trimax, I think the one of the main conerns is the thyroid hormon suppression.
It seems like everyone recommand to increase the calroie intake after trimax use to bring up the
thyroid hormon level to normal level but I probably can't do this since I will continue do my cutting cycle.

Will it be ok to continue do my cutting after trimax use? Or should I extend the use of trimax for another
2 weeks? Thanks!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dont continue with low cals after a trimax cycle, you need to raise cals so your thyroid will recover. If you dont raise cals, you will prolong your thyroid recovery and gain more fat in the long run. Keep cardio high, and raise cals, and it would also be benificial to use lean xtreme by designer supps, or some form of 7keto after your trimax cycle. I would use trimax for more then 2 weeks, unless thats all you have (its all I have enough for).

young92117

Awards
Will extend use of trimax also make recovery a way longer? I think I read that it will take 3-4 weeks to come back to normal level after 2 weeks use of trimax. How long will it take to recover from 4 weeks cycle? If is is just a little more than 3-4 weeks, I wouldn't worry too much but if it is very long, say 8-9 weeks, I will be concerned. BTW, for this cycle, I am not planning to go more than 2 caps/day.

Dont continue with low cals after a trimax cycle, you need to raise cals so your thyroid will recover. If you dont raise cals, you will prolong your thyroid recovery and gain more fat in the long run. Keep cardio high, and raise cals, and it would also be benificial to use lean xtreme by designer supps, or some form of 7keto after your trimax cycle. I would use trimax for more then 2 weeks, unless thats all you have (its all I have enough for).

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
2 Week cycles of trimax are a waste. do it at least 4 weeks if not 5. Also, when you're done, keep calories the same. Suppression issues of trimax are overrated. It is a good idea to use lean extreeme but only as an insurance policy. As long as you're careful with your diet and consistant with cardio, you should have nothing to worry about when cycling off trimax.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
2 Week cycles of trimax are a waste. do it at least 4 weeks if not 5. Also, when you're done, keep calories the same. Suppression issues of trimax are overrated. It is a good idea to use lean extreeme but only as an insurance policy. As long as you're careful with your diet and consistant with cardio, you should have nothing to worry about when cycling off trimax.
:goodpost:

I've done my share of Tri-max (more than most actually) and I completely agree with LO here. Longer cycles will see more benefit, and just take some precautions about post cycle, but don't worry...your thyroid should recover fine :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
BTW I'm into week 3 at 3 caps daily and slowly losing.... I'm not going any higher, but it again proves to me that you need to have longer cycles of this stuff to see results ;)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, your the first person Ive seen to reccomend this, most people reccomend raising cals to maintaince. It was my understanding that trimax shuts you down much harder then t3. What do you think about this?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting on the 5 week cycle suggestion. I was going to do a 3 weeker, but now I"m pushing it to 4. Matt from CNW begged for us not to do more than 3 weeks. Hopefully having my thryoid down for that long wont hinder recovery.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, your the first person Ive seen to reccomend this, most people reccomend raising cals to maintaince. It was my understanding that trimax shuts you down much harder then t3. What do you think about this?
Raising cals after cycling off Trimax will only increase the chances of a rebound in weight gain IMO. And yes, Trimax is known to be more suppressive, but that doesn't mean the thyroid cannot still come back relatively quickly. We're talking about thyroid not your nuts. Some AAS cycles are more suppressive and a longer recovery is needed, but The thyroid is a difrent gland. It works a difrent way.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Interesting on the 5 week cycle suggestion. I was going to do a 3 weeker, but now I"m pushing it to 4. Matt from CNW begged for us not to do more than 3 weeks. Hopefully having my thryoid down for that long wont hinder recovery.
As the seller of a "grey" product, He's just covering his ass by erring on the conservative side. I have a 47yr old pre-menapausal female client who did 2 5 week cycles of trimax with 5 or 6 weeks in between. She had tremendous success, and after cycling off with lean extreeme, has only gained back 2 lbs. She's been off for over a month now.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I've read in another forum that cycling off with Lean Xtreme will slow the thyroid recovery, is this true?

And if you were to increase calories, wouldn't it be better to increase protein only since it boosts metabolism better than carbs?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I've read in another forum that cycling off with Lean Xtreme will slow the thyroid recovery, is this true?

And if you were to increase calories, wouldn't it be better to increase protein only since it boosts metabolism better than carbs?
That's the first I've heard of that.

And no, I would not raise calories in that situation, so the point is mute.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From the results of my recent 4 week cycle, I agree with the longer cycle recommendation. I went up to 3 caps a day for week three, but after charting my losses for the entire cycle, I can see no benefit from the increase from 2 to 3. When I do it again, I will go 2 caps for the majority and maybe even try 5-6 weeks.

young92117

Awards
Thanks everyone!

I will give it a try for 4 weeks cycle based on lean one's recommandation. Trimax
sholuld be arrived by tomorrow.

I will also add the ab-solved into my cutting stack. I had this supplement while back but it
didn't work at all for me. My carlorie deficit at that time was not big enough so I am suspecting that
all the mobilized fat went back to adipose tissue. With the help of trimax and more strict diet, it might
work better this time.

I weighed myself in tanita scale this morning and it was 217lb w/ 29% fat (argh!!!) :frustrate Fat reading from
tanita scale is far from accurate but it is pretty consistant if I measured under same condition. So
I am planning to use it as my progress indicatior along with mirror and my belt. :p

Anyway, Thanks for all the help!

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Dude, throw that damn scale out, to say they are not acurate is an understatement. Someone published the algorithm that they use for determining you bf% on a website once and it was complete bullcrap.

I had my bf checked at the gym and it came back between 12-13% based on calipers with different people doing it at different times. I go home, stand on the scale - 20%.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I tried a tanita scale one time and it said I was obeese. :rolleyes:

Nuf said.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, scales are terrible. The only thing their good for is tracking progress. Your clothes and the mirror are the best indicators by far. Calipers can get ya pretty close but take them with a grain of salt as well.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I started Trimax this past Saturday; doing 1 cap a day for 7 days then upping to 2 caps a day for 15 and back down to 1 for remainder of 30 days cycle. After 4 days still don't feel anything from it.

I have HEAT, Lean Extreme, Scorch, and Syneburn on hand. Would any of these be good to stack with the Trimax?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You could use Heat with it, but the only thing I would stack with trimax is ECY.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I disagree with all of you on longer cycles. You cannot throw out a blanket statement with this product which will cover ALL users. I, for one, am very sensitive to this product. If I took it for 4-6 weeks, I would drop tens of pounds of muscle. If I use it at a max of two caps toward the beginning of a heavy PH cycle, I still lose a considerable amount of weight even when taking in surplus calories. But I seem to recover very fast according to my bloodwork (I try to have two weeks of androgen use post Trimax). It makes me **** like a Yak all day long so regardless of what I eat, I'm going to lose weight (believe me....I tried it during a heavy bulk and that's what happened).

Maybe I'm the exception. I've seen people like Jweave eat this **** like Pez and not have any problems. He, I believe, is an endo. Most endos love this stuff. Ectos need to tread lightly to assess their tolerance. I'm an ecto/meso and I get very flat and weak when taking Trimax for any length of time. So I keep the doses light and the cycles short. It seems to work very well when I use it this way. You have to try it in order to know. But just go easy the first time to assess your tolerance.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
**** like a yak?? BWHAHAHAHAHA! :icon_lol:

I hear your point though. It should go without saying that people are difrent and should asess their tolerance when using Trimax.(or anything for that matter.) Sounds like your quite sensitive to it though.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started Trimax this past Saturday; doing 1 cap a day for 7 days then upping to 2 caps a day for 15 and back down to 1 for remainder of 30 days cycle. After 4 days still don't feel anything from it.

I have HEAT, Lean Extreme, Scorch, and Syneburn on hand. Would any of these be good to stack with the Trimax?
I too "didnt feel anything" for probably the first week. No excessive dumps, no sweating, none of the "symptoms" otheres have posted. But I did lose 4 lbs the first week. I didnt weigh the first week so I wouldnt get too anxious. But according to the syptoms, nothing was happening, so dont lose hope yet.

I would like to post a summary of my experience - where does that belong? Would a summary, not a log, still go in the cycle forum?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes definitely, everyone is different when it comes to this stuff. It took almost 2 weeks for it to kick in for me and I never did get the shits most report. I've been on it now for 3.5 weeks and the fat loss has slowed to a crawl now, so it looks like 3 weeks would have been perfect for me. I'm a true endo and a believer in this product.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pcn, I think this forum would be good. It would be more like a review of the product based on your recent experience than a running log. Just start a new topic here in the supps area.

dd

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
IMaybe I'm the exception. I've seen people like Jweave eat this **** like Pez and not have any problems. He, I believe, is an endo. Most endos love this stuff. Ectos need to tread lightly to assess their tolerance. I'm an ecto/meso and I get very flat and weak when taking Trimax for any length of time. So I keep the doses light and the cycles short. It seems to work very well when I use it this way. You have to try it in order to know. But just go easy the first time to assess your tolerance.
:lol: Yeah I truly can down them like candy. I am also definitely an endo. I think it almost goes without saying that YMMV, and ecto's will have a rougher time on a higher does/longer cycle of it, but we should stress this. :)