Amino Acid Witch's Brew

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
Well, I've been reading this site for a couple months now, and this is actually my first post, but I assume that this would be a good place to ask this question, seems to be the most knowledgable board on chemically enhanced fitness. I've been taking ALCar and ALA for the blood-glucose lowering/ nutrient partitioning effect for about two months now, and am starting to show some good results. However, the expense is annoying and driving me to consider capping my own. But then, it occurs to me, maybe I could mix the powders in with gatorade powder, and just drink them. So, what I want to know is: if anyone does this, or has tried it, what were the results? Is it a palatable drink? Now, my definition of palatable includes lemon-lime gatorade mixed with chocolate whey powder and skim milk, so I'm pretty flexible in that regard. Are more of the substances bio-available in a liquid or from a cap?

Thanks in advance.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why gatoraide?

Get some Crystal Lite and there ya go ;)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
You should consider R-ALA instead of ALA...you can purchase bulk powder from custom (board sponsor). Links on the forum page.