Energy Patch?

GorillaPimp631

Awards
Hey everybody, this is my first post. I was wondering if you guys have heard of and energy patch made by Lifewave? I found it while messing around on the internet during my long working hours. It seems interesting. I just wanted to see what the great minds of this board think about it.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It certainly is not beyond the realm of possibility. I am sure (without having done the research) that certain energy compounds could be delivered transdermally and it would have the added advantage of being time released. In addition, some vitamins (such a b12) are not metabolized well and yet are shown to increase energy in those who are deficit. So, is it plausible, sure? Does it work, who knows. Without seeing what they are delivering, it is impossible to say.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
It certainly is not beyond the realm of possibility. I am sure (without having done the research) that certain energy compounds could be delivered transdermally and it would have the added advantage of being time released. In addition, some vitamins (such a b12) are not metabolized well and yet are shown to increase energy in those who are deficit. So, is it plausible, sure? Does it work, who knows. Without seeing what they are delivering, it is impossible to say.
Hey Guys, you may be missing the boat here. This sounds similar to "Tachyon technologies".... there is no transfer of vitamins or drugs. There is an infusion of "Chi" or universal life force energy into organic materials which act like a receiver transfering "Chi" into the body increasing a persons endurance and recuperative abilities. Since I work with Chi for a living I was thinking about trying out their sample pack. we'll see.....

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, you may be missing the boat here. This sounds similar to "Tachyon technologies".... there is no transfer of vitamins or drugs. There is an infusion of "Chi" or universal life force energy into organic materials which act like a receiver transfering "Chi" into the body increasing a persons endurance and recuperative abilities. Since I work with Chi for a living I was thinking about trying out their sample pack. we'll see.....
If you can trasfer "Chi" or "univeral life force energy" into a patch, who's the poor sap they are taking it from ;)

Last edited:
MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
If you can trasfer "Chi" or "univeral life force energy" into a patch, who's the poor sap their taking it from ;)
Fortunately there is an infinite supply of it all around us. That's why Nikola Tesle was able to create a "free energy device" and run a car and a house on it....pulling juice from the air. Obviously Westinghouse and his gang were not very pleased. Chi is a gift to this planet and all life on it. Martial arts have known this for centuries.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Fortunately there is an infinite supply of it all around us. That's why Nikola Tesle was able to create a "free energy device" and run a car and a house on it....pulling juice from the air. Obviously Westinghouse and his gang were not very pleased.
Right... like the 300mpg carburetor. Tesla was sharp, but a complete nut. Where, pray-tell, is this free energy device now?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Right... like the 300mpg carburetor. Tesla was sharp, but a complete nut. Where, pray-tell, is this free energy device now?
One night on "the learning channel" or some cable ch, they showed a town in Europe (Sweden?) Where they had such a device in the middle of the town and the whole town had free electricity being taken from the air. Absolutly amazing and of course the location was being kept hidden. Imagine what free electricity would suddenly do to our greedy economy. Supposedly Tachyon Technologies has several devices based on this technology which they use to make their products.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
One night on "the learning channel" or some cable ch, they showed a town in Europe (Sweden?) Where they had such a device in the middle of the town and the whole town had free electricity being taken from the air. Absolutly amazing and of course the location was being kept hidden. Imagine what free electricity would suddenly do to our greedy economy. Supposedly Tachyon Technologies has several devices based on this technology which they use to make their products.
You're right about Tesla but a lot of gifted people, scientists, musicians, artists all walk that fine line between genius and madness.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
You're right about Tesla but a lot of gifted people, scientists, musicians, artists all walk that fine line between genius and madness.
If only they could harness the gas created by all the 300g+ protein users. That would blow chi out of the water =-). I believe in chi, but its hard to harness it. I believe it takes more then a patch.

GorillaPimp631

Awards
Yeah, the website said that the patches contained amino acids, oxygen and water and that nothing entered the body. It also said that it acted like a cell phone signaling the body to burn fat for energy. I'm thinking about trying it, its kinda expensive though.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea right, unplug your computer and plug it into the air to have it run off of Chi.
Then post something again if your computer ever turns on lmao