Bulk B6 Powder
- 02-01-2005, 08:45 PM
- 02-01-2005, 09:40 PM
02-01-2005, 10:02 PM
02-03-2005, 01:51 AM
02-03-2005, 04:04 AM
02-03-2005, 05:53 AM
If you're not familiar with them I would suggest searching the forums for people's comments, since they tend to get mixed reviews around here. I have used them for a while and continue to do so, but they are definitely one of the more discount-y places, and every now and then people report having poor or questionable experiences with some of their products. For instance I stay away from their creatine, since the one kilo I did get had a very unusual smell to it. I also thought I read something here where people were suspicious of BAC's forskolin extract, which is something I've been wondering about myself.
02-03-2005, 03:26 PM
I've always had positive experiences with BAC's quality. I did recieve a bottle of R-ALA that had polymerized but then I do live in AZ so it's hardly their fault it is hot here. I've got a cabinet full of their stuff with few to no complaints.
It takes around 2 weeks to get an order from them to AZ which is a pain.
I usually compare prices between them and 1Fast but also some of the board sponsors are carrying more and more supps so they're always worth a look.
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:19 PM
- By Newb017 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2005, 02:01 PM
- By Archoplites in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-05-2004, 05:17 PM
- By neurotic3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-28-2004, 07:42 PM
- By Power Nutrition in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:15 PM