best appetite enhancement supp

NickAtNight

Awards
Since you all seem to have the cutting part down, I figured Id ask the next logical question for bulking. I have adhd and just started prescription drugs that have appetite reduction side effects as a lot of these kinds of drugs do (ie, concerta) :sad:. This will make bulking hard starting next week...Aside from the usual B-vitamins, is there anything else out there that will help with this? Thanks for the help!

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Since you all seem to have the cutting part down, I figured Id ask the next logical question for bulking. I have adhd and just started prescription drugs that have appetite reduction side effects as a lot of these kinds of drugs do (ie, concerta) :sad:. This will make bulking hard starting next week...Aside from the usual B-vitamins, is there anything else out there that will help with this? Thanks for the help!
Ginger Root 1g-1.5g's. Its like 11 bucks for 300 caps at Vitamin SHoppe. Also enzymes after meals seem to help me while i am bulking. basically you are improving digestion and speeding it up to some point.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Ginger Root 1g-1.5g's. Its like 11 bucks for 300 caps at Vitamin SHoppe. Also enzymes after meals seem to help me while i am bulking. basically you are improving digestion and speeding it up to some point.
Also:
vit B12 (shots are really effective, oral i dunno...)
fenugreek (in one week didnt work for me but i had the flu which suppressed my appetite completely)

I agree on the enzymes. Those are expecially good with high protein meals. They help digestion not appetite, but thats good, so u will have desire to eat earlier after. I had found a good blend but i cant get it anymore and i'm looking for a replacement.

no regrets

Awards
b12 injections are supposed to work pretty well.

THA GONZ

Awards
Also:
vit B12 (shots are really effective, oral i dunno...)
If taken orally you need atleast 2000-4000mcg/ed

injectable b-12 you need about 500mcg/ed or 1000mcg/eod

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
gotta agree with everyone and also say b-12. dunno about other guys but when i take tribulus i eat like a horse. one time while on tribulus i ate 7 full plates from golden corral! dunno if it works for everyone but for me it does.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Adding a bit of light cardio seems to help me a lot. Doesn't have to be long and calorically significant..just consistent.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
If taken orally you need atleast 2000-4000mcg/ed
Thank you very much. I found a quality 1000mcg nuggets and i'm taking 2 at lunch starting today.

Let's see if there are improvements :)

THA GONZ

Awards
Thank you very much. I found a quality 1000mcg nuggets and i'm taking 2 at lunch starting today.

Let's see if there are improvements :)
2000mcg/ed works for some but that is the low side so if your not seeing results you might want to try bumping it up abit. I've heard Some people recommend up to 5000mcg/ed for oral, but see what works for you.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
BAC has some sub-lingual methylated B12 tabs. Might have better absorption but I've never heard feedback.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So if someone was going to use the inj B-12 from IBE labs they would need about 1000mcgs EOD?

Mr.50

THA GONZ

Awards
So if someone was going to use the inj B-12 from IBE labs they would need about 1000mcgs EOD?

Mr.50
Yup, some people like to take it everyday @ 500mcg, but thats alot of pinning, so alot of people take it eod @1000mcg

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
2000mcg/ed works for some but that is the low side so if your not seeing results you might want to try bumping it up abit. I've heard Some people recommend up to 5000mcg/ed for oral, but see what works for you.
I took 2000mcg at lunch today and I actually was more hungry than usual thereafter but the effect didnt last til dinner time.

I dont trust BAC, instead i believe in the quality of Solgar products. The nuggets I'm taking taste really good :)
I could dissolve em sublingual, in the mouth or chug down. I decided to dissolve since they taste good.

dego

Awards
BAC has some sub-lingual methylated B12 tabs. Might have better absorption but I've never heard feedback.
Its some other brand not in an inhouse brand and its decent but IM is still more cost effective.