best appetite supression supp

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What is the best out there? ive used lipo-6 the one with ephedra in it with go results,but when i make a EC stack our use clen i still eat like a pig.what can i add to the EC stack to help with the appetite??????:sad:

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Can u buy it buy it's self?? Our just add Ephedrine hcl to a sup like Red Line or SAN'S tight??

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am starting GHRP-6 gherlin antagonist tommorow. In theory it should be the best thing out there.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
clenbuterol actually made me hungrier.

nicotine gum does work, but not without sides like nausea, headache, dizzness, throat irritation, heartburn, not to mention chewing those things are a pain in the ass.

i don't smoke, but i would think that would be a better method for delivery for nicotine, go with something light and don't get addicted.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hoodia is the new thing out, I personally like the ECA stack but Hoodia can be a good non stimulant appetite suppressor at 500 mg 3X daily

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Hoodia is the new thing out, I personally like the ECA stack but Hoodia can be a good non stimulant appetite suppressor at 500 mg 3X daily
is this from personal experiance or anedotal?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I personally like Lipo Assasin by Legal gear, and I also really like HEAT+ Hoodia. Works like a charm and is also good for fatburning.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine gum, 2mg whenever needed.
lol, ahhh the nicotine lozenges. I love the stuff so much one time I at 8 lozenges in about 30 minutes. Haha the buzz was great, although it makes me hungry as hell for some reason. :think:

NickAtNight

Awards
nicotine works well for me too and I think also has helped me trim down, though I have noticed that when I do eat I have a harder time determining when I am "full" as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
is this from personal experiance or anedotal?
Nope, just read it on custom's website since he just added some goodies, this being one of them. From personal experience I'd go with the ECA

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also really like HEAT+ Hoodia. Works like a charm and is also good for fatburning.
This combo has been very synergistic in terms of appetite supression for me.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whenever I eat an apple I get full and my hunger pains go away for a long time. plus it has good fiber in it and good vitamins.

I always keep 2 in my backpack!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Were can i get this HEAT+ Hoodia????

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has HEAT and custom has Hoodia in bulk. Good combo fo' sho'!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Whats the original dosages of ECA? I just ordered 25mg ephedrine hcl tabs and 200mg caffine pills....now i just need to get asprin...Anyone got the dosages or an old bottle?

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25/200 is perfect. Aspirin is a waste and unnecessary.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
There was big discussion at Avantlabs about diet Coke surpress appetite (in "changing your setpoint" thread, me thinks:think: )

Nicotine gum works very well for me too.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
diet coke works very well for me, as does wasabi, the only problem is, I keep eating it cause I love the taste!

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMM, wasabi.

MMM, wasabi and tuna.

MMM, wasabi and tuna, and salmon.

MMM, wasabi and tuna and salmon and SAKI...

****, I am dieting.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I RUINED, no no, DESTROYED my diet last night, I ate about 30+ peices of sushi and other crazy rolls. Also had some DAMN good chicken teriaki, with some fried rice. I couldnt help myself, even HEAT plus Hoodia couldnt save me. The best part, it was FREE

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
LOL!!!!! Whats the best way to run heat+hoodia??how many time a day and how much per dose??????

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 caps heat 3x per day, with 500mg hoodia each time.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
If someone wants to run Hoodia by itself just for kicks and post their feedback, I will send some out.

I should have a finished product soon as well...nothing too special, but should work very well.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
If someone wants to run Hoodia by itself just for kicks and post their feedback, I will send some out.

I should have a finished product soon as well...nothing too special, but should work very well.
i'll do it. i have an insatiable appettite so it should be a good litmus test for others.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If its not too late, I've sent you email through the site.

skratch

Awards
I took 3 adipok's one time and didn't want to look at food for about 12 hours.

If you can find nor ephendrine that I think is the best app/supp.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 adipok's one time and didn't want to look at food for about 12 hours.

If you can find nor ephendrine that I think is the best app/supp.
is norephedrine classified as a class III controlled substance?

skratch

Awards
is norephedrine classified as a class III controlled substance?
It was baned 3 years ago.It was like 5x more app/supp than reg ephedra.I don't think its a controlled
substance.Its just not allowed to be used or imported into the county for any use.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
It was baned 3 years ago.It was like 5x more app/supp than reg ephedra.I don't think its a controlled
substance.Its just not allowed to be used or imported into the county for any use.
dang...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nor E - aka: PPA or phenylpropanolamine-hcl. There is a thread over at AvantLabs that discusses it's availability. A search using the keyword phenylpropanolamine may be of some help.